It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadist hit list leads to terrorism charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Understood. We are not that far apart on this I guess.

I also understand your opinion of the Constitution being broken. I think the answer lies still within it though. We as a People, have the power to change that peacefully with our votes. Contrary to misconceptions around the world, for the most part our elections are fair and honest. Bad people have worked long and hard to bring us down and give the world a totally distorted view of who we are and what it is like here.

If I were outside the US, I'd be terribly confused. What is happening is we are having a national debate like we had in the 1960's. In the end we heal and things improve. It's because of that bit of paper we can do that. The checks and balances insure it.

For instance Obama is almost done with anything he can do. The Democrats are turning against him. They will loose control of parts of the government in a few months. That means Obama will be unable to do any more damage before the 2012 elections and it makes him powerless. Our President has limited powers which you know from our Constitution. The Founders foresaw this exact scenario.

Anyway, that is my opinion for what its worth.

I apologize if I misunderstood your post. I really enjoyed our debate on one of your threads and look forward to more. All debate is healthy.

By the way a confession is not circumstantial. He admitted his role.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Blaine91555]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join