It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I'm officially BAD!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
lol that is pretty funny. You should use like a fake bloody shirt and knife and be all like WHAT DO YOU WANT!? ARE YOU THE COPS!? Then invite them in.

All I ever do is ask them if they want to rest a bit or if they are thirsty or hungry. I have so much respect for these people who live what they believe no matter how annoying they may be.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
One guy I know used to answer the door in an apron smeared with fake blood and a "blood"-dripping butcher knife in his hand, telling them, "Sorry, I was just about to clean this up."

Personally, when I lived with my roommate in Sedona, we let them in, served them coffee, and had nice chats with them. When they told me I had to read the Bible to know God's will for me, I said, "But I know God's will for me."
They: "How so?"
I: "We just play it by ear."

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hahahahaha! brilliant

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My friend lives in an neighborhood where everybody is a Jehovah's witness and her family is Buddhist, so they kept trying to convert her family. One day her father who is a monk i believe, and I am not kidding you, He was in a t-shirt with torn off sleeves cut of jean shorts polishing a shot gun... Now they don't come by anymore.

My other story is when my mom answered the door and just glared at them and told them to go away, because she doesn't believe in god. My grandparents 80 year old grandparents were being stalked by Jehovah's witnesses and were scared of her, since she wouldn't go away, so they always hid from her. My grandfather is an atheist and my grandmother just finds the church boring and too strict she has better things to do on a Sunday.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone
I used to answer the door naked and ask them if they were "here for the orgy".

What happens when one day, one of them takes you up on that offer!

To the OP, Hilarious. Personally, if i was door knocking, people like you would be awesome to come across - gives a good story to tell!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Im glad you felt the need to post that. I once stubed my big toe and was thinking of telling every one here at ATS the story as to how it happened. You think I should?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
lol that's hilarious.... i should try that sometime

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Whats fun is:
Inviting them inside
and when they ask you what religion you are you say:
Satanist (even if you arent) There out of my house so fast yelling go in peace ahh the fun i have with people

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My trick is to tell them I am a Satanist, and try to get them convert to my religion. They never come back.

If it is a cellphone promo, I say my religion is against cell phone usage.

If it's a newspaper selling subscriptions, I receive it at the office.

If the phone ring and it's a survey, I initiate sexy chat... they never call back.

Enjoy your little tricks!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
Ok, for those of you, who are not Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, or any onther sect, that wants to you to sit and pray with them. You may find this less offensive.

About 10 years ago, I bought a "grey alien" Haloween mask. Its pretty cool. Its got the transparent giant black eyes, the whole bit is pretty convincing. I now keep this mask in the hallway on a hook. When the "I will convert you" Religious minions, show up at my door, I no longer send them away. I invite them inside, put on the mask, Invite them to sit on the couch, and let them tell their story. I say very little, I nod ocassioanally. Not once has any single one of them mentioned the mask. It's a truly fun experiment, and I now look forward to those people showing up.

I know, I'm bad. But if I die without having some fun, I will be truly dissapointed.

I think that is funny as hell. I usually just start disrobing while they are still on the porch; it seems to unnerve them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the joke is you but i find your crap stupid not funny

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
your my hero, I have been grinded to the teeth on here for saying that I wished they would stop coming to my door. So a bit of fun at their expense is a breath of fresh air. Next time I might not act like I am out with the lights off.

To all those who called you a joke, they obviously can't handle one. Being so brainwashed that your willing waste your time going door to do in attempts to convert is the joke, IMO.

I may not spend my life worshiping in hopes of being accepting into an afterlife of which I have no proof of its existence. However I do have proof of my existence so I am going to enjoy this life the way I choose.

GummB

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You definitely know how to have fun....sounds like a great gag for a "candid camera" bit.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
What happens when one day, one of them takes you up on that offer!

I see that as a win / win.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Lol, nice story! Not much of science fiction novel but a funny scene nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
If anything this should be in the hoax forum no?

I fail to see how this is a conspiracy or worthy of ATS.

~meathead

Not at all, if illusionary tales like www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... are not put on hoax forum, why should this be? If anything Gray Area would suit more.

However, OP good work! It was funny as hell true or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Webcam that sh*t...I'd love to see it!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
('
')

??? I thought Below Top Secret was for stuff like this.

There is a Jokes, Puns, and Pranks Forum over there.

Is there a real moderator here?

('
')

[edit on 22-7-2010 by UMayBRite!]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
hahaha this is one of the funniest things ive heard in a while. im all about pulling pranks on people but this is not a prank. this should be everyones civil duty to mess with J-hoes lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Very nice, I applaud you. I have a very nice zombie mask sitting on my shelf so I may have to give this a try next time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join