It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I'm officially BAD!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I hammered the 2 that came around me into the ground using a battle of wits. I had an answer for everything, I challenged everything, and pretty much left them scratching their heads when they went out. I am so tired of 'try this religion, and you'll feel better!'.... Funny how it doesn't work for the permanently inured and scarred.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think that its hilarious.
Particularly that they just continue with their dialog.
Too funny

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

ROFL - I like your style!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

YOU sir, are a god amongst men and you should be proud of your stunt.

Don't let any of these fun sucking humor Nazi's get to you.

It seems like no one can take a joke now a days. And who cares where this is posted?! This is hilarious and quite frankly I enjoyed reading this over much of the other depressing/senseless crap that is being posted these days.

Lighten up people and have some fun, or simply don't read or comment.

S+F!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
this is a great social experiment

it just shows these guys want to get money at any cost

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Love it! For everyone that suggests telling them you worship satan---I tried that, it didn't work. Those JW's come back at least once a week, its like lying and telling them that I worship Satan made them even more determined to save my damned soul. I've been downright rude to them saying I'm not interested and still they come back! Maybe I'll buy an alien mask...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Don't Mormons and Jehova's witnesses believe in extraterrestrials?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Before my wife died a couple of years ago, we had two Rat Terriers in the family. They were, unfortunately, a noisy couple when anyone knocked on the door. They were loud enough that we really couldn't hold any kind of conversation with a visitor unless we took them to a back room & closed them in. If the visitor was welcomed to stay, we'd let the dogs out to come great the visitor & the dogs got to know them & were friendly...It's just the initial barking that was annoying.

After getting tired of seeing unwanted Jehovah's Witness or Mormons showing up when we opened the door, we finally came up with a good way that gets rid of them quickly: My wife would stay in the back room with the dogs, trying to quiet them down while I answered the door. To get rid of the "religious convertors," I'd yell back to my wife our "code phrase" that let her know who came knocking: "Can you keep those dogs quiet? Our sacrifices to the space-god Zargon are supposed to die quietly!"

I have to admit, that only once did any of them try to report us to the Animal Rescue Department...But when they showed up, I told them the whole story & they'd even get to see the dogs & that there was no harm done to them. They laughed their arses off & went back with a good story to tell with their co-workers. Even if there were multiple complaints reported, we never saw the ARD people come visiting any more...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WOW, yous guys are great, i wish I got visits from missionaries..
That, would be badass.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Good one.. Thanks for the laugh. Have to agree with the other poster who said you should have the mask on when you answer the door..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
Ok, for those of you, who are not Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, or any onther sect, that wants to you to sit and pray with them. You may find this less offensive.

About 10 years ago, I bought a "grey alien" Haloween mask. Its pretty cool. Its got the transparent giant black eyes, the whole bit is pretty convincing. I now keep this mask in the hallway on a hook. When the "I will convert you" Religious minions, show up at my door, I no longer send them away. I invite them inside, put on the mask, Invite them to sit on the couch, and let them tell their story. I say very little, I nod ocassioanally. Not once has any single one of them mentioned the mask. It's a truly fun experiment, and I now look forward to those people showing up.

I know, I'm bad. But if I die without having some fun, I will be truly dissapointed.

hehehe... I used to go by the doors as a Jehovah's witness and let me tell you... if only there were more people like you
I'd have laughed my A$$ off if you'd invite me in... takes some guts to provoke like that but a person able to do such a thing shouldn't be taken to seriously and people should just have a laugh, get you to pour them a drink, have a nice chitchat and leave... The whole thing of going by people's doors is IMO way to serious. people cant relax and just have a nice convo without being on their toes...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
Ok, for those of you, who are not Mormons, Jehova's Witnesses, or any onther sect, that wants to you to sit and pray with them. You may find this less offensive.

About 10 years ago, I bought a "grey alien" Haloween mask. Its pretty cool. Its got the transparent giant black eyes, the whole bit is pretty convincing. I now keep this mask in the hallway on a hook. When the "I will convert you" Religious minions, show up at my door, I no longer send them away. I invite them inside, put on the mask, Invite them to sit on the couch, and let them tell their story. I say very little, I nod ocassioanally. Not once has any single one of them mentioned the mask. It's a truly fun experiment, and I now look forward to those people showing up. I know, I'm bad. But if I die without having some fun, I will be truly dissapointed.

bawhaha ha ha ha baw ha ha FREAKING HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!! good job!!!!!!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by raynemarina]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
this is a great social experiment

it just shows these guys want to get money at any cost

I hope you're not talking about JW's. We do get encouraged to at least point out that people CAN give a voluntary gift for anything they'd receive from us but its ALWAYS pointed out that its voluntary and they'll receive whatever they want even if they dont give a dime.... BTW printing the stuff wich is offered at the doors is pretty darn expensive and is SOLELY paid for with voluntary gifts.. nobody checks what you give or if you give anything at all... No mandatory gifts at all with JW's

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Fun, humor and laughter ...

Now there's a religion I would pay money towards!!

Good on ya mate
I wish I was there to see it

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I'd yell back to my wife our "code phrase" that let her know who came knocking: "Can you keep those dogs quiet? Our sacrifices to the space-god Zargon are supposed to die quietly!"
[edit on 22-7-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

AHAHAHAHAHH that is awesome. I want to try that out. ;-P

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Heh, I like your methods.

We have a load of Chritian and Mormon preachers around here for years now, very rarely see the same ones.

I used to ignore them but it got to the point where I needed to have some fun.

They are always in pairs and both always men. So I pick the quietest one and start smiling and winking at him, me being a big guy they don't know what to do. Then when he's squirming with embarassment I ask him if he wants to go out for a drink. They always say no

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
I have a feeling this thread will die.

Sorry, but you just "owned" yourself,
21 flags and counting

Nice one OP, might have to try it myself

[edit on 22/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Sir you are perhaps the smartest troller ever to walk the earth.

I commend you and hope your special effects budget increases.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I used to answer the door naked and ask them if they were "here for the orgy".

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Pics, or it didn't happen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join