It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO's and aliens a false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I see ever increasing evidence put forward of Alien encounters as in sightings of ufo's and various organisations coming out with disclosure of ET's.

Does anyone think that this is the biggest false flag in waiting?

What better way to cast mass fear and hysteria, making people suddenly love their government by claiming an alien species is visiting our planet?

What proof would you accept consdering the disbelief that we have for our governments motives?

I myself would want to actually see an alien, though in reality the probablity would be that this alien will only be a genetically altered lifeform from earth using advanced technology that we don't know about yet.

Think about it, religion is becoming obselete in educated societies, governments confirming an alien species and how profound that statement would be to us as human beings.

What do you think?

Dam tpos

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Tykonos]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
btw, I do believe in alien life on other planets, but I'm refering to us as a species actually being visited by such a species.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
I see ever increasing evidence put forward of Alien encounters as in sightings of ufo's and various organisations coming out with disclosure of ET's.

Does anyone think that this is the biggest false flag in waiting?

What better way to cast mass fear and hysteria, making people suddenly love their government by claiming an alien species is visiting our planet?

What proof would you accept consdering the disbelief that we have for our governments motives?

I myself would want to actually see an alien, though in reality the probablity would be that this alien will only be a genetically altered lifeform from earth using advanced technology that we don't know about yet.

Think about it, religion is becoming obselete in educated societies, governments confirming an alien species and how profound that statement would be to us as human beings.

What do you think?

Dam tpos

I don't know about all that but after the 1952 incident where UFOs buzzed the capitol, the government has relied on UFO sightings as a decoy for their own projects. If you get enough people suspecting they are aliens, it draws attention away from your own top secret tech.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Yes but consiering the whole NWO senario with the iluminati etc which has supposedly taken hundreds of years to develop into what they have become today, do you think that Roswell could have been a flase flag to start off the whole alien false flag senario?

What proof will you accept of such a claim of alien visitition by our governments?

dam typos again, I blame the cheap vodka, dam Asda/Walmart

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think the current rate of increase of UFO sightings can be attributed
to the new, user-generated, media of the internet.

Until recently the only source for UFO information was that which had to pass
thru the filter of mainstream news editors and writers. Now UFO'ers
have free access to download and share whatever they wish.

As to the UFO's as false flags...this scenario will only work when the NWO is
established. Right now terrorism and rogue states serve the purpose
of the establishment's control agenda. They simply do not need another
"bad guy" to establish the fear that they need to exert "control".

....not yet anyway.

And as to Roswell...

It is unlikely that an Alien intelligence capable of interstellar travel
would "crash" a vehicle. I hope suppose it could happen, but I find
it more likely that a vehicle was purposefully "crashed". In the way that
we put a wind-up toy down to see what the cat will do with it.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by rival]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

You have a good angle there.
What if rather than to make the people flock to their benevolent gumment these ufo sightings are intensified to make the masses believe that all we have to do is hold on for just one more day and the Galactic Federation will land and make our leaders take care of us.
Personally I cant wait for the Federation to land, they will bring an end to all disease, teach us ways to prolong life 4x longer than it is now, they will bring free energy, food replicators, we will never have to work again, all we will have to do is travel to other planets to vacation on faraway beaches and live out the rest of our lives in bliss. This is what the people are waiting for.
Yeah, that could happen.
We are as predictable and as programmable as a Google search folks.
The PTB are like the house and we are the losing Vegas tourist.
Odds are always in favor of the house.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It could be the case. Why not?! But lets say that it does not outrule the possiblity of UFO's as we generally percieve them - as being from out of space.

But I do agree and I am convinced that some nations with the tech standard high enough to allow such schemes, probably find it convenient that everytime man sees anything different from past experiences will fall back to an argument of "that" not being earthly... when seeing something new in the sky.

Its also makes sense. Why would any nation flag their newest aircrafts the second they have produced them? Would it not be kind of stupid??
Like - hey let tell the people about our new advanced weapon - lets repport to the public at once! --hehe.. that would be amazingly stupid.
Then rather let the "thingy" fly and be seen as a dot in the sky and then deny its existence publicly.

Would you tell your enemy where and what you have in store for them??

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
IMO no. Their sighting are too numerous and stretch back into far distant history. The increase in reports in the modern era I would put down more of an awareness on the topic and with the advent of modern technology, such as digital cameras and camera phones, more cases are documented with footage. Although, in tandem with these breakthroughs is the increase in sophisticated photo/video editing packages which can be purchased of the high street.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

Agreed. The UFO phenomenon is a transformation of archetypal forms that are found in all mythologies and religions. Its a mystical and psychic phenomenon not a technological phenomenon. Secret technology and politics could account for some UFOs but it is not at the heart of it.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Student X]

new topics

top topics

join