It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibriu believers!

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is more to Nibiru than just Nancy Lieder.

Nibiru goes back a little futher than 1995 also.

Here is some Sumerian text translations where there was mention of Nibiru (less the "i") from the ancient mesopotamian era. The Sumerian civilizations have been dated all the way back to 6000 BC. The area was ancient babylonian Iraq. The "Old Babylon".



96-103He directed his steps on his own to Nibru and entered the Giguna, the shrine of Nibru. Enki reached for (?) the beer, he reached for (?) the liquor. He had liquor poured into big bronze containers, and had emmer-wheat beer pressed out (?). In kukuru containers which make the beer good he mixed beer-mash. By adding date-syrup to its taste (?), he made it strong. He ...... its bran-mash.

104-116In the shrine of Nibru, Enki provided a meal for Enlil, his father. He seated An at the . of the table and seated Enlil next to An. He seated Nintud in the place of honour and seated the Anuna gods at the adjacent places (?). All of them were drinking and enjoying beer and liquor. They filled the bronze aga vessels to the brim and started a competition, drinking from the bronze vessels of Urac. They made the tilimda vessels shine like holy barges. After beer and liquor had been libated and enjoyed, and after ...... from the house, Enlil was made happy in Nibru.

Source.
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

I can't help but wonder what their beer might have tasted like back then.

Here is a very interesting web-site that has alot of info on the Sumerians and shows some pretty cool artifacts from that era.
xfacts.com...
Gee, some of those artifacts sure do resemble some images that I have seen from nasa's stereo/soho.

Ya know........... the "winged planet".
Hmmmmmmmmmm.


-KC

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]




posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
Nibiru is a name in Sumerian, Babylonian astrology associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter. The rest is a hoax.
Maybe there isn't a "Nibiru" but scientist have bean looking for a planet X for a least a hundred years because of AU equations. Thats what led to the discovery of Pluto, but they still are looking for it. NASA has had a couple weird press conferences about it. Also I doubt my 6th grade science teacher was into conspiracies



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon
There is more to Nibiru than just Nancy Lieder.

Nibiru goes back a little futher than 1995 also.

Here is some Sumerian text translations where there was mention of Nibiru (less the "i") from the ancient mesopotamian era. The Sumerian civilizations have been dated all the way back to 6000 BC. The area was ancient babylonian Iraq. The "Old Babylon".



96-103He directed his steps on his own to Nibru and entered the Giguna, the shrine of Nibru. Enki reached for (?) the beer, he reached for (?) the liquor. He had liquor poured into big bronze containers, and had emmer-wheat beer pressed out (?). In kukuru containers which make the beer good he mixed beer-mash. By adding date-syrup to its taste (?), he made it strong. He ...... its bran-mash.

104-116In the shrine of Nibru, Enki provided a meal for Enlil, his father. He seated An at the . of the table and seated Enlil next to An. He seated Nintud in the place of honour and seated the Anuna gods at the adjacent places (?). All of them were drinking and enjoying beer and liquor. They filled the bronze aga vessels to the brim and started a competition, drinking from the bronze vessels of Urac. They made the tilimda vessels shine like holy barges. After beer and liquor had been libated and enjoyed, and after ...... from the house, Enlil was made happy in Nibru.

Source.
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

I can't help but wonder what their beer might have tasted like back then.

Here is a very interesting web-site that has alot of info on the Sumerians and shows some pretty cool artifacts from that era.
xfacts.com...
Gee, some of those artifacts sure do resemble some images that I have seen from nasa's stereo/soho.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.


-KC

And like was said before, Nibiru was mostly known to be a god or way of crossing, and sometimes the planet jupiter I believe.

And sure some artifacts might resemble current technology, but that doesn't mean they had that technology, as is highly evident by the actual archaeology that has been done. Unless the annunaki stole all that too when they flew away for some reason.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight

Originally posted by phrankie79
Nibiru is a name in Sumerian, Babylonian astrology associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter. The rest is a hoax.
Maybe there isn't a "Nibiru" but scientist have bean looking for a planet X for a least a hundred years because of AU equations. Thats what led to the discovery of Pluto, but they still are looking for it. NASA has had a couple weird press conferences about it. Also I doubt my 6th grade science teacher was into conspiracies

Like I said before as a reply to your post.
They were based on a bad calculation of neptunes mass, which has since been recalculated and the need for a 10th planet dissapeared.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga
 


The tablet Sitchin uses for his argument about the Sumerians knowing about more planets than the inner solar system is a complete misinterpretation. What Sitchin says is the sun is not the same symbol that is used in every other Sumerian texts. Furthermore, what he interprets as planets is not consistent with other symbols. The symbols however are the standard depiction of stars.

EDIT: Also, the source the OP uses does mention Sitchin. It's in the next section where it says that Sitchin does not agree with Lieder's views. It goes on to say that Sitchin published a book to refute Lieder's claims, and that Nibiru will return around 2900.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Xcalibur254]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
niburu or whatever the name is will happen

1 or 2

1 - anything appears, asteroid, whatever, doesnt matter the exactly date
2 - nothing appears, but thats because it was INVISIBLE, just smart people could see it



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Nancy Lieber is a nut, but that does not mean that this celestial object is not out there.
Most solar systems are binary. The odds of our Sun having a companion are high. With the companion there will be a quanity of objects that have been trapped by it's gravitational force.

The theroy is The brown dwarf companion "the Destroyer"or "the Dragon" has in it system "Nibru", the 12th planet, Planet X, whatever name you want. Along with a host of other objects which make up it's tail. The Cathloic Chuch has an observitory looking for "Wormwood", this is another name for planetX.
NASA is looking for objects in the infrared.
It is thought to be coming at us from the south pole, so it will not be possible to see until it is in the inner solar system.
However, it's effects will be felt with increased earthquakes, climate change, and meteors



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown
 


nice explanation. we wont see it because its gases wont ignite until its close enough to the sun.

the PTB is seeking desperately. the number of government telescopes have increased recently.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The idea of Nibiru came from Sumerian history, not this woman.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


The Kolbrin Bible? Excellent! You know I have spent years studying a number of varied religious texts, and I am unfamiliar with this...thank you for a fresh work to sink my teeth into. Are there particular translations/versions that might be recomended over others? I would love any further information you might be able to provide.


Fairly certain the Kolibrin bible is a hoax and its stories are filled with inaccuracies in the timeline

www.theorderoftime.com...


""The Kolbrin Bible has no prevenance beyond that claimed by its publishers. On the Web there is no reference to "The Kolbrin" or "The Bronzebook" other than by the publishers; the official Glastonbury Website makes no mention of this "book" - and does not even mention the possibility of arson in the 12th century fire which supposedly was intended to destroy it. It is eminently probable that "The Kolbrin" is a literary hoax, albeit brilliantly conceived and very well written."



www.crystalinks.com...



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb0y
 


hahaha

wikipedia is for morons and I hate using it at a source. I use it once in awhile if I am lazy.

wikipedia can be manipulated to make certain groups look like idiots. This is why professors at college state don't ever use wikipedia a source. Just a guide to the factual source.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr pant123456
The idea of Nibiru came from Sumerian history, not this woman.


Also Babylonian, Mayan, Akkadian, Egyptian, etc.

LOL sub-human culture groups just make me go WTF?!



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot
 


I have a feeling somebody on this site created that screen name. Why would Nibirushock2012 even care about exposing his 'fallacy' on this site and not knowing what it is about?

Many youtubers would just use their own channel stating...."Gotcha!!!" right back on their own channel.



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   




96-103He directed his steps on his own to Nibru and entered the Giguna, the shrine of Nibru. Enki reached for (?) the beer, he reached for (?) the liquor. He had liquor poured into big bronze containers, and had emmer-wheat beer pressed out (?). In kukuru containers which make the beer good he mixed beer-mash. By adding date-syrup to its taste (?), he made it strong. He ...... its bran-mash.

Source.
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...


And like was said before, Nibiru was mostly known to be a god or way of crossing, and sometimes the planet jupiter I believe.

It was also the name of a city supposedly built by Enlil. I've never heard of being used as a god, though.


Enlil, when you marked out the holy settlements, you also built Nibru, your own city. You (?) …… the Ki-ur, the mountain, your pure place. You founded it in the Dur-an-ki, in the middle of the four quarters of the earth. Its soil is the life of the Land, and the life of all the foreign countries. Its brickwork is red gold, its foundation is lapis lazuli. You [ made it glisten on high ] [ (1 ms. has instead
raised its glistening top ] in Sumer as if it were the horns of a wild bull. It makes all the foreign countries tremble with fear. At its great festivals, the people pass their time in abundance.

Source: The electronic text corpus of Sumerian Literature. (ETCSL)
Enlil in the E-Kur (Enlil A): c.4.05.1 Scroll down to around 3/4 of the way to the bottom of the page.

In fact, it is the city referred to in the text from the earlier poster (which also comes from the ETCSL.)

Incidentally, the ancient city of Nippur still exists today. We call it Nuffar

Harte

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Harte]



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Interesting Nibiru video.



-KC



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


and how do you know this? You have some scholarly degree in translating this stuff?



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb0y
 


.....................and you're starting this thread for............what?

Wikipedia is nothing but people's personal conjectures. It's a page opened to all!

Not sure what your mission is here.

I absolutely totally believe in Nibiru because I trust in those who interrupted ancient writings (with no personal gain but translation) more than I do, modern teachings who gain by 'controlling their slaves' (who then, needs them!)

~ End Transmission ~



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
One good thing about the Nibiru and all the other doomsday merchants on here, if one of them gets it right we won't have to listen to them gloating about it.
Ever.



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot
 


Amen Shadowfoot. Good put.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


Thanks alot for the link. Im looking forward to getting a copy of this. I love diving .long into this type of material.




top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join