It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: 750 boats can't find oil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Im no expert, but couldnt they use some kind of sonar or water penetrating radar to find large plumes? Watch, BP will tell us the spill never really happened. I think they're trying to confuse us to no end so we dont know what is really going on...and that wont work here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I bet those 750 boats will be able to find oil if this tropical disturbance ends up cranking into a hurricane. The odds are lower today than yesterday, only 40%, but if it does strengthen, those boats WILL find oil in its wake.

ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 PM EDT WED JUL 21 2010

FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...

1. A TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL WAVE IS LOCATED
NEAR THE SOUTHEASTERN BAHAMAS. THIS SYSTEM CONTINUES TO PRODUCE
DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS...SHOWERS...AND THUNDERSTORMS MAINLY TO THE
EAST OF THE TROUGH. DATA FROM THE NOAA G-IV JET INDICATE THAT
UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT CONDUCIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT AT THIS
TIME...ALTHOUGH THEY COULD BECOME MARGINALLY FAVORABLE IN A DAY OR
TWO. LOCALLY HEAVY SHOWERS AND GUSTY WINDS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
DISTURBANCE WILL SPREAD OVER THE BAHAMAS...PORTIONS OF CUBA AND
SOUTHERN FLORIDA DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS AS THE SYSTEM MOVES
WESTWARD OR WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH. THERE IS A MEDIUM
CHANCE...40 PERCENT...OF THIS SYSTEM BECOMING A TROPICAL CYCLONE
DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

2. SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH A BROAD AREA OF LOW
PRESSURE OVER THE BAY OF CAMPECHE HAS BECOME A LITTLE BETTER
ORGANIZED TODAY. THIS SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO MOVE WESTWARD OR
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
APPEAR TO BE FAVORABLE FOR SOME DEVELOPMENT OF THE LOW BEFORE IT
REACHES THE NORTHEAST COAST OF MEXICO IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. THERE
IS A MEDIUM CHANCE...30 PERCENT...OF THIS SYSTEM BECOMING A
TROPICAL CYCLONE DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED DURING THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

$$
FORECASTER KIMBERLAIN/PASCH
NNNN

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I'm afraid this storm might even help to hide the oil, as it will better mix the chemical dispersants with the oil, exactly what BP would absolutely love. Out of sight, out of mind, according to BP.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
CSTARS still showing lots of oil in the Florida, Mexican, and Cuban Coastal regions.

Are they blind?

Note: These Satellite Images Were Taken on 7/20/2010

and then there's the imagery of the actual leak zone itself... what does this image tell you?

Somebody just got caught lying!

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i read the other day- don't remember where- but oil was washing up on miamis beaches
can anyone confirm this for me?
because if it is true that means it is on the gulf coast and if it gets in the gulf stream we are screwed
as for corexit i did some research and talked to a friend of mine who is a biochemist and really from what i understand it just gels the oil and it sinks to the bottom but it covers everything and smothers it which would mean all sea floor life is done for

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

What he said ...

I was also wondering why they don't simply use satellite to locate the oil.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
i read the other day- don't remember where- but oil was washing up on miamis beaches
can anyone confirm this for me?
because if it is true that means it is on the gulf coast and if it gets in the gulf stream we are screwed
as for corexit i did some research and talked to a friend of mine who is a biochemist and really from what i understand it just gels the oil and it sinks to the bottom but it covers everything and smothers it which would mean all sea floor life is done for

lol... Welcome to ATS.

Obama: The Conspiracy that binds Conspiracies is upon us!

Toxicity Datasheet: Gulf Coast Chemicals

Methane: Methane Methane Methane!

Have a read, you'll find these threads most enlightening...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Psyagra

I like your style! Triangulate the position via Satellite imagery then send in a cluster munition or cluster tipped missile to ignite the mass.... saves human lives!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
out of sight...out of mind...

thats how the chemicals work...

and people take it cause u dont see it anymore...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Well then. Either there was something in the water that caused adaptation to it and nature now miraculously is immune to it, or Corexit has spread it so far that you can't see it.

I think its kinda the later.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is the type of News you get when Homeland Security controls the News.
Pure Propaganda.

Read carefully Admiral Allen say "Around the Capped Well"
So , he is actually saying that they really are NOT having trouble finding oil to skim. This is the type of double speak the fools employee, and the Sheepeople take it hook line and sinker.

This oil disaster is far from being over.

These Blankly Blank guys have KILLED our Gulf.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Well your not entirely right. In fact, family members of mine who live in Louisiana are telling me that they are opening up the gulf to recreation fishermen and boaters, to include many of the beaches in the area. Officials are using the excuse that the oil is now gone from those parts. It is the corexit that is making the oil dissappear, not the words of officials.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yea pretty much. We all saw the explosive water post a few days ago.

I mean, do we really need over a thousand kids with cancer next year to realize how retarded this is?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

The Republican/Democrat dichotomy is an illusion. They all read from the same Hollywood type script, written by the NaZionist puppeteers, to trick the people into thinking it is real, and that there is a democratic process.
But there isn't.

Obama is doing exactly what his puppeteers are instructing him to do, and if there was a Rep President tomorrow, he would do exactly the same thing.

Just as Obama continues to push forward with the same agenda that Bush had, with just one or two minor differences which are planted to create the illusion that there has been a change.

Both have one and the same goal - to push forward the Nazi Totalitarian agenda of those who really have the power. An invisible, non-elected bunch of Zionist/Nazi criminals.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The withholding of information and playing this kind of mind games with the public is criminal in itself.

They are blatently sticking fingers up to the American people.

They conceded, after 3 months, to 'lift media restrictions' - but in typical doublespeak, did not mean what they say.

MSM continues to spew it's vile mind-numbing, deliberately conflicting and confusing propaganda.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, either there is oil or there isn't - and they aren't going to tell us, they prefer to keep us guessing, all part of their programme to manipulate and damage indivudal healthy minds and thinking.

I am totally convinced this was planned and deliberate. And the he Zionists are the 'insurgents', or 'terrorists' to use their own terminology.
There is a civil war going on - TPTB versus the people.

What if they have been lying about the leak, about the amount of oil really spilled?

They have used huge quantities of Corexit - so this could be a way to cover up and explain away an absence of huge quantities of oil. The Corexit has caused it to go to the bottom of the ocean.

Why would they do this?

Could it be that they need a 200 mile dead zone to set up an algae plant?
In this scenario Corexit serves two purposes, an screen to explain away the absence of large quantities of oil. The creation of a dead-zone.

Today's news might also be a way to avoid the pressure they are under to allow foreign assistance into the Gulf.

Whatever they are up to, they DON'T want it to be known, so there is no way they are going to let foreign clean-up experts into the crime scene.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whatever the truth is, this whole process is an evil, macabre farce and a psychologican and emotional assault on everyong in America, and beyond.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I saw a small bit of a news story on CNN yesterday where they claimed that despite the continuing presence of oil in the reed beds on the shore and some islands, the vegetation has started to grow back. They must truly think we are brainless twits.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

but the truth is - most people *ARE* brainless twits.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe they just want these 'draftees' to inhale the wonderful organic compounds that the well has put into the atmosphere? Don't worry, just breathe!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Yea pretty much. We all saw the explosive water post a few days ago.

I mean, do we really need over a thousand kids with cancer next year to realize how retarded this is?

The more cancer, the more happy these elites will be. I suggest now as a good time to invest in big-pharma.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join