It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Conspiracy...author Stan Deyo, on The Power Hour with Joyce Riley.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Cosmic Conspiracy (in 8 parts) - author Stan Deyo, on The Power Hour with Joyce Riley, provides detailed analyses of increasing geophysical disasters: increasing adverse weather conditions, possible nuclear incidents, increasing volcanic threats to populated areas, increasing tectonic plate stress & more -- plus, what has been on his radar screen for major up-coming concern. -- The Bible; Book of Daniel, decoded; Book of Revelation; the Great Deception; false prophet; true Messiah.

Mods the number of the playlist is 598388A16DF562B9 but it wont come up on the post can you help?please.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The end times it seems is really happening there's a strange vibe out there an yea can really feel it at least i can!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry but there hasn't been a prophecy in history fulfilled by anything other than men for whatever nefarious reasons and probably maleavalent purposes.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I notice these religious fanatics are brought to you by the Genesis Communications Network. Alex Jones is hooked up with the same group, is he not?

I am in agreement with the poster above. There may be disasters but much of what's happening has been purposely contrived, just like the wars. And all for an agenda of greed and power.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Sorry but there hasn't been a prophecy in history fulfilled by anything other than men for whatever nefarious reasons and probably malevolent purposes.

Especially if any dates are given!

top topics

join