It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS this a UFO link to the Illuminati??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Unknown man drops off a tape with a finger print and some documents with the all seeing eye inside the freemason symbol square and compass.

www.youtube.com...

Could this be a UFO link to the illuminati/freemasons?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

The link is to an old UFO landing????
nothing to do with any illuminate

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is the Guardian hoax from 1991, dismissed as such by the original UFO investigators who followed up on it, here and here.

The clip you link to is from Jonathan Frakes' old show "Beyond Belief", a show that would put on anything provided it was entertaining.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Your links prove nothing."His report closed with, "although I could find nothing conclusive to support or disprove any of the witnesses claims. I shall check back around the area later this summer."

Did you not read that part?

Your video's title should have been called WAS the guardian ufo a hoax?

And you act as though they proved it was a hoax when in fact they didn't.Very misleading,or just plain lying.

The video shows the all seeing eye inside the square compass known as the freemason symbol.

Just because someone says it's a hoax doesn't mean that it is.

And how would you know it's not an illumintai link to UFO's GezinhoKiko?You don't know what the documents said.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

And you act as though they proved it was a hoax when in fact they didn't.Very misleading,or just plain lying.

You provided a link to a short, uncredited, sensationalistic clip from an old TV show with no context, no names, no background, nothing, but implied, "Oooh! Scary! Illuminati UFOs!"

I brought out the actual facts - who investigated this, where it took place, when it took place, what the investigators ultimately concluded.

And you say I'm the one who is misleading?

You take an inconclusive quote from an early stage of the investigation, completely misrepresenting the overall view of the case by the UFO research community in general and try to pass that off as the final conclusion.

And you have the temerity to call me a liar?

Apparently you didn't read this part of the MUFON report:

In conclusion our findings are as follows:

1) The Labaneks, Bobby Charlebois, Pavel Farfara and possibly others were involved in creating a Hoax video and distributing it as a recording of a 'UFO landing'.

2) That Susan Gill's story was used to pad the Carp event, even though her 'event' occurred (if at all) at a different time.

3) Oechsler used his manipulative ability to build a story even though he knew of the circumstances and exactly what was going on and together with Bruce Maccabee, intentionally misled the public, the media and ufology using unethical means, and bad judgement in order to benefit financially and personally.

4) That the Guardian video of a 'UFO landing' has, after analysis, proved inconclusive and likely is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter.

You can believe in Illuminati UFOs if you want to. But I would kindly ask you not to call people liars for presenting facts that contradict your unsupported claim.

I would also suggest you step back and ask yourself how are you adding to an intelligent discussion by reviving twenty year old hoaxes, presenting them as new, important information, and then petulantly insulting anyone who suggests otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No I provided a link that showed a video that was dropped off by an anonymous person that showed what look like to me to be UFO's due to the fact they were and still are unidentified.You provided a link to a video that shows people who THINK it was a hoax when in fact the guy's conclusions were this "although I could find nothing conclusive to support or disprove any of the witnesses claims. I shall check back around the area later this summer.".

Yet you provide it as fact when it isn't.

Then you show me another quote and it confirms what I've been saying..."That the Guardian video of a 'UFO landing' has, after analysis, proved "inconclusive" and likely(opinion) is either a pick-up truck or (according to the RCMP investigation) a helicopter"

Sorry,but you are plainly wrong here.Maybe you made a mistake?But the fact that it was inconclusive proves my point.And the fact that there were documents that came with the video that has the all seeing eye,which is the illuminati symbol inside the square and compass..which is a known freemason symbol.So my question still stands.

And why did these investigators come to their "hoax" conclusion without any proof besides opinion?

They THINK it was a pickup or a helicopter.

Another case of opinion being presented as fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well it's pretty clear we are going to disagree on this one. Which is fine, that is to be expected. It's nothing personal.

Actually I'm a little disappointed nobody else chimed in with their opinion, pro or con on this particular case.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If you watch the video closely and slowly, in no way does it appear to be a pickup truck or a helicopter... if it is they did a pretty damn good job, especially for farmers, to conceal it...

top topics

join