It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: US easily manipulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Netanyahu: US easily manipulated

english.aljazeera.net

recently-revealed tape has shown Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, discussing ways to undermine the Oslo Accords and calling the United States "easy" to manipulate.

The video was filmed in 2001, apparently without Netanyahu's knowledge, during a meeting with Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank. It aired on Friday night on Israel's Channel 10, and several translations have been posted online.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

"I know what America is," Netanyahu said. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in the way."

So he shows his true colours. I'm really not surprised by this, mind you this was in 2001, but either way he's right when it comes to the US and Israel.

A little more proof that Israel uses the US everyday to move their agenda along.

Thoughts?

~Keeper

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In 2001 the bloody Colombians could influence the US. Lots changed. Though I suspect since then we have easily manipulated and controlled them. Israel is all but our colony at this point.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Star n Flag!

Honestly, for this statement alone, you can't really fault him.
He is saying the truth and Obama is proof of that as well as previous presidents.

Netanyahoo is a member of the Lukid Party
A party that has deeper than deep control of u.s. lawmakers
See below video for more

POTUS and american lawmakers should be more criticized for this truth then Netanyahoo.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Raise your hands if you find this shocking come on now

Fox news, and other sorces doing what they do best,

Israel the victim

i mean come on, America is the bitch of Israel, you have AIPAC, and you need your presidents first to swear aligence to israel by first declaring their support for the facist state before they can even get elected.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yup.. most if not all politicians are already bought and sold by Israel.

It seems the most important "issue" in this upcoming election is "who supports Israel more". I find that disgusting. America first. I've seen so many politicians spewing about how they "are a friend to Israel". Perhaps you should stop being manipulated by APAIC and start worrying about the constituents who are electing you to office.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
In 2001 the bloody Colombians could influence the US. Lots changed. Though I suspect since then we have easily manipulated and controlled them. Israel is all but our colony at this point.

I think it's really to opposite. Israel can influence the US far more than the US influences Israel, just look at the settlements building.

Obama, or George for that matter do nothing, and when they do critize Israel as Obama has done, it still ammounts to nothing.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It wasn't long ago that Sharon was caught saying, “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

I don't think it is any kind of secret that we bow to Israel and the Israelis certainly know it. Why else would we be giving the Israelis the biggest foreign aid package, even though they have one of the strongest economies on the planet and in spite of the fact that they use in their campaign of genocide against the Palestinians?

If people can't tell by now that the Israelis are our owners, then they simply have their eyes and ears closed. Netanyahu is only speaking the obvious, as was Sharon.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

join