It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIL expert Matt Simmons: BP Cap is a Hoax!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Seem's quite possible when you read this story from the "Washington Post"

www.washingtonpost.com...

On a related topic;

supermodels skin isnt actually as flawless as it appears in magazines.

The helicopter was actually on the deck of a vessel at the spill site so the panorama of ships in the distance was there in the original photo. But the photographer, who is working on contract to BP, pasted in blue sea where the edge of the landing pad was showing. He also adjusted colors and contrast so that the interior of the helicopter was brighter, Dean said.

why would they even do that? Were they trying to hide something on the landing deck?

make it seem more 'in action' than at rest?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I respect Matt Simmons. I wouldn't think he would make this stuff up or lie about it, he doesn't seem like that kind of person. However, I wonder if he knows his sources and has talked to them personally or if he's getting emails/letters from pranksters.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Then in that case, if it gets to BP's ears, and I'm sure it has, they should dispute the claim this way if it's gonna come down to who discredits who's character first, let the best man win.

As for the public perception, In my opinion, the word 'leak' holds much more urgency than 'spill' as it has a tendency to induce the word 'cleanup' right after it. much more positive don't you think? there's nothing at the moment positive about this.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

Then in that case, if it gets to BP's ears, and I'm sure it has, they should dispute the claim this way if it's gonna come down to who discredits who's character first, let the best man win.

Shouldnt the who ever is correct win?

As for the public perception, In my opinion, the word 'leak' holds much more urgency than 'spill' as it has a tendency to induce the word 'cleanup' right after it. much more positive don't you think? there's nothing at the moment positive about this.

fair point.

I still demand everyone refer to it as a "blowout ZOMG!"

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Shouldnt the who ever is correct win?

fair point.

I still demand everyone refer to it as a "blowout ZOMG!"

You're right about it being about who's correct, moral integrity is important when you're dealing with people's lives and livelihoods. I was implying the same.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When your in politic's you make alot of aquaintces people in the know, information is key in dong and getting things done, I'm sure Matt simmons has lots of excellent resourss alot of off record conversations, some just want to release there consious, It's just of matter of looking in the right spots and gathering the over look details.

Becomes the ole rountine of "who's on first"

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, Matt Simmons is now dead.

We really don't know why now would we.

If you follow the logical steps, anyone living near or around the Gulf of Mexico should be concerned for their safety.

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well, Matt Simmons is now dead.

We really don't know why now would we.

If you follow the logical steps, anyone living near or around the Gulf of Mexico should be concerned for their safety.

www.pressherald.com...

Well that's a relief for BP i guess, there are toxins enough which do not leave traces and cause heart attacks. But that's all speculation offcourse.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

now that is wired i just said the same thing almost the same thing under"Mat sim.."is dead thread it is a reply to phage! and yes the drug's are real.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Knowing the way BP security has reacted in the past towards the photographers and media and the citizens from that area it does make one wonder if they may be involved. Don't get me wrong this is just speculation on my part and in no way factual, except the part about the citizens,media and photographers. I am not saying BP was responsible for this tragedy but its something to think about. We may never know what really happened to this man, because there will alway be that little place in the back of your mind that will ask the quewstion, did BP have anything to do with it or not?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join