It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT MEGIDDO~FBI Strategic Assessment of Domestic Terrorism in the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
With the increase of domestic terrorism, I thought some members may be interested in the relevant related info.

I've posted threads in the past detailing the known terror training camps here the the USA, and other north American locations, which includes Canada. If any one reading this is interested in those topics, a simple search of my threads will provide the full list.

With the FBI being aware of domestic terror threats, along with the media we have seen about them setting up terror suspects, are highly questionable bordering entrapment.

The threat is relevant and the more people know, the better they will be prepared.

Some RATS access may be required for few of the subject matter discussions.

PDF doc 32 pages;

The attached analysis, entitled PROJECT MEGIDDO, is an FBI
strategic assessment of the potential for domestic terrorism in the
United States undertaken in anticipation of or response to the
arrival of the new millennium.

PROJECT MEGIDDO

Here is another video I have found discussing the domestic terror threat. Is related to my previous threads on domestic training camps. It is less than 15 minutes long, and a very good brief for those not familiar with this threat.

In a followup to the failed Times Square bombing, HSTV has acquired rare footage of confirmed Islamic terrorist training camps in the United States. We talk to two terrorism experts about this growing threat and what law enforcement and intelligence officers need to know.

Homeland Security Television has acquired rare footage, authenticated by terrorism experts, of Islamic terrorist training camps in the United States. We've talked with two terrorism experts, including the former Senior Advisor for Middle Eastern Affairs at the Department of Homeland Security and Daveed Gartenstein-Ross of CFDD's Terrorism Research Center, about the footage and the imminent danger posed by organized terrorist organizations in the U.S.

This is a must-see for federal, state and local law enforcement and intelligence professionals. Although these video clips are not news, they are just now beginning to get the attention of law enforcement and federal intelligence officials in the U.S. Because the documentary in question was produced in cooperation with a Christian group, it has rightly been viewed with skepticism. HSTV, however, has talked to several independent experts about the camps, the video footage and the ties of Muslims of America to Jamaat ul Fuqra, and the consensus is that the U.S. has what some have called a Fifth Column movement taking shape.

According to these experts, there is a significant international aspect to the rising tide of "homegrown" terrorist incidents, including the latest attempt in New York City. These attacks (the successful and the failed attacks) are being organized and fueled by groups overseas, including those in Pakistan. One such group, Jamaat Ul Fuqra, is run by Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani, who has succeeded in setting up training compounds in 35 locations across 22 states in the U.S. and claims a U.S. membership of more than 10,000.

Watch this program and forward the link to the Threat Matrix to your law enforcement counterparts, and even your Congressman.

New Threat Matrix: Terrorist Training Camps in America

[edit on 21-7-2010 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
and then they wonder how the terrorists got here ???
like securing the border might have a lil credence here.

S&F

I don't think this is entirely aimed at Islamic Terrorists
but US Citizen Patriots who disagree with their agenda
and policies as well.

We're all on the list !!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Have you not heard of home grown Islamic extremists?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Simply put, the US is importing terrorism and the CIA and other Federal Orginizations has been hiring muslims, it is no more strange then Nasa reaching out to the muslim world. I have a feeling that when gitmo closes they are going to bring them all here and let em loose on us.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
In many cases, the terrorists are not foreign born but are American citizens, either born here or naturalized citizens. The Islamic Brother hood for example, has been in the USA since 1963, almost a decade before the 72 Munich Olympic terror attack.

It wasn't until that the international community, and the US especially had terrorism in their "official" sights. It was mostly in the realm of the military and intel services.

Of course, the broader spectrum of terrorist includes both foreign and domestic threats.

Hence why the more people are aware, the safer they can be.

Thank you for the reply, and thoughts.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Might I also add that domestic terrorism will not be much of an issue in the US until martial law is imposed and curfews are implemented.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting that Atlanta, New York, Buffalo, Chicago, Kansas City are not on the map as these are Islamic Brotherhood heavy.

Islamic groups fund US groups through Canada and Europe.

At the same time many "Islamic" persons are taking over US and Canadian transport....Taxi, trucking, shipping.

One positive result of 9 11 is the security check needed to transport certain dangerous goods of which we have 9 types or categories...I know a former Green Beret turned Okie trucker who married a Scandinavian girl (stationed in North Eu) who makes good money with his trucking company hauling secure loads that used to be handled via aircraft and now only trucking.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by canamtrucker

These maps are dated, and contain the initial info released. More current and accurate maps are for official use only, how ever any one utilizing the current maps and recent news will be able to add their own targets of interest.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2969f978c6a8.gif[/atsimg]

Notice, these maps are 2002-03, so far as I know no current versions are publicly available.

Just for every ones information, I do have my own personal map with up to date locations and events. But that is just my dots added to the map above.

There is also Hezbollah training the Juarez cartels, and that threat is the most serious in my opinion, because now, just as of this past week drug cartels are using VBIEDs (car bomb), in their attacks against Federal police along the US Mexican border.

These groups are not also reflected on the old maps.

For a true accurate map of terrorism in the CONUS, we could probably need a research group, let me know if there are any takers.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and then they wonder how the terrorists got here ???
like securing the border might have a lil credence here.

Good luck with that, former Mossad and IDF are the ones designing and implementing our International Aiport Security systems...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why is this thread about Project Megiddo, which was a report issued over 10 years ago during the run up to Y2K. Really has very little to do with the situation today within the US.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Greetings Advisor!

I remember all too well this document, I truly do appreciate your update on this subject.

I have the original Project Megiddo document released by the FBI that surfaced in 1998, which is a bit different I'm thinking than todays version. That document concluded that it was the American anarchist and christian apocalyptic elements that posed a threat to national security... and didn't say a word about islamic terrorism. It's interesting to watch this project evolve...

[edit to add] This is the document that came out in 1998 pertaining to the Y2K engagement possibilities America needed to cognisantly realise... and now it appears that the document has found new meaning with islamic threats... most interesting!

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Actually, Project Megiddo, as it was reported on, has EVERYTHING to do with what's going on in America today!!!

It is the very document that revealed that the FBI considers anyone who considers themselves a "PATRIOT" is potentially a terrorist threat to America.

It also is the very document the "PATRIOT ACT" was named after....

So yes... that document is relevant, if not in terms of this OP, in terms of the Interments camps being currently built for the upcomming 2nd revolution here in America.

See my recent post Hello to Manzanar: An Internment Camp Experience for additional information!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Actually, Project Megiddo, as it was reported on, has EVERYTHING to do with what's going on in America today!!!

Quoted the above as a re iteration of public awareness, and to bump.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In light of recent events, here is a bump.

It always helps to know, these issues, were watched.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Another year goes by and this is still being reported as news, yeah from 2002 and 03.

Almost half a decade since I started this thread, and the media still regurgitates its own propaganda.

Also for the record, it is 22 states with 35 known camps. See previous material.

Terror in USA – 22 Training Camps, Minneapolis ExplosionFeb 19th, 2014 @ 12:21 pm › SUAadmin↓

Minneapolis explosion

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My Take

Prior to the September 11 Disaster, Propaganda Due / P2 was suspected of framing terrorists attacks in Italy itself to frame Communism during what is referred to as the Bologna Massacre. Shortly after the September 11 Disaster, Silvio Berlusconi, Prime Minister of Italy and identified P2 mobster, confessed from Berlin Germany the capital of Nazi Germany during WWII that the superiority of the West would conquer the inferiority of Islam as it conquered Communism.

911 = PII.

Only convicted of laundering money out of Vatican Bank, and implicated as the elite of Post WWII Mussolini's Italy, I suspect Propaganda Due just brainwashed the terrorists to fly the planes into the buildings to incite a war with Mid East Hakim Fanatics and Moral Majority Semitics.

Taliban = ali ban, an ali (ally) could conceivably mean a Hakim Fanatic.

Genesis Chapter 22, Abraham attempts to kill his heart to that which he loves second place to the voice God sends to him, presumably through a messenger or angel. Abraham was in direct communication with Pharaoh, and Israel at daybreak (Genesis 32) was the highest ranking angel (el prefix) the Book identified. A/B Ha Ram. Abraham killed the ram instead. Thahash of Maakah ends the chapter in reference to (a bet?), Hakim Fanatics are attributable to an Old Man in the Mountain, reputed to kill what they love second place to him, and notorious for Hashish Consumption.

Muhammad's Ali is called his Aaron, and Aaron's stave devours low ranking Seti serpents before Pharaoh's court.

Genesis Chapter 3, the serpent is called more cursed than any cattle. Thoroughly examined, the center of the human brain is shaped like a snake - I suspect it built an id mechanism into the post chimp brain which inhibited our evolution. Id Pride, stored aggression: schism instinctively, believe what it is to their present moment selfish advantage to buy, can disobey attachment because just in love. Easy to loyalty culp impersonate to if they want to hear it, and many may schism to get out of trials if cornered, so factions of elites wage war against each other... And as assassin turn on the serpent people, pogroms are led to exterminate.

Gullible to trust either kind of elite, if they exist.

I suspect ignorance founds a moral majority off lack of social identification with elites since the beginning of Judaism, and as the technology to access anything culminates with the climax of the moral majority's evolution, anti-terrorism laws are utilized to divert government resources to stifle attempts to network opposition to elite interests.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The identified camps:

I suspect fascists directly mind control induce actual terrorism, identify within the highest physical evidence burden of proof,
then lie to round up dissidents.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Apparently the sleeper cells are sleeping. Why is it that these alleged domestic terrorists never seem to be able to contact their evil brothers but have no problem inviting the FBI into their pathetic alleged plots.
The maps, what about the maps ? Nonsense and fear mongering. IMHO Buying into this fantasy freak show
is a huge part of Americas problem. To the FBI > REALLY ? Well if you know where ' They ' are, bust em vs showing the sheep A MAP. It's right here on the MAP. Go get em FBI guys. No offense OP

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I did some research on this subject several years ago because of certain Muslim groups who were purchasing firearms and doing militia training in different states. The thoughts on their actions ranged from who cares to go get them...
My opinion was:
This is supposed to be a free country and if they purchased their firearms legally and want to practice weekend warrior stuff that is their prerogative... I have no doubt they are infiltrated by some of our alphabet agencies and are being monitored on a regular basis...

Sorry I really do not have more to add because like I said it has been several years and I do not remember all the details... I do remember some of the courses they ran were first class and had everything from repelling to move and cover marksmanship courses. Fairly sophisticated even back then.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Figured this was a great time to bump and remind everyone that this information has been known and available for decades now.

top topics

join