It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Very nice post. I am casually browsing through the pictures from the link. Kind of neat to see all those old photos. That is a beautiful area but it has that dark eerie look to it.

On another note. I found a picture that proves Lee Harvey Oswald was a time traveler. Far left.
J/K But does resemble him doesn't it?

Oswald?

Looks fake to me. Check he doesn't project a shadow like all other guys there.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Incredible pictures I wonder where they came from. I especially like the altered photo of the horse. I have been wondering what doctored photos from the past looked like.

As far as the rituals go it really does not seem any worse than a bunch of "frat" boys running around and celebrating life. I mean if you have had the same event going on for a hundred years then you would come up with quite a few rituals yourself.

If they are using this as a platform to launch conspiracies like who the next president will be or what direction the government will take then I believe that is something that needs to be documented and researched. Maybe an insider could provide a little insight but finding a whistle blower in that crowd may be a little difficult.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
reply to post by Aeons

It is hard to tell what the content of the play is. There is also a spider’s web.

The contents of the play were recorded by someone who sneaked into
this event back in 2000.

The owl ceremony has them doing a mock ritual sacrifice of a child which
they call dull care, and they play an audio tape of the child screaming
in anguish as they mock kill it and then they whoop it up like they are
all very happy after the sacrifice.

The really funny part is most ppl think these bozos are christians.

Big joke there, I am sure the religious community will love it
once they figure it out.

You can also see the same owl on the dollar bill.

goodreasonblog.blogspot.com...

If you look for the owl yourself on a dollar bill in your pocket you
will need a magnifying glass to see it.

I also wonder what most black ppl would think of them stomping
around in what looks like KKK robes.

Evil is not gone from the world, it just went underground.

Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Comission, Club of Rome,
and a few others groups that have a lot of secrecy.

Good deeds are done in the light of day, so I think we can safely
say they are not the good guys.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For anyone interested in Bohemian Grove, you should watch this, it's a great documentary by Jon Ronson, this is the man who joined Alex Jones in sneeking in to the Grove.

Google Video Link

[edit on 22-7-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The things like Bohemian Grove and Bilderberger to me are clues that a Secret Government aka Illuminati exist, talk about the mock sacrifice they do what about that one picture that has a real kid strapped to a wooden board......strange stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If you're doing research on the Bohemian Grove, you should also check out the Belizean Grove:

The Belizean Grove is an elite, invitation-only American women's social club, located at 17 East 89th Street in New York City.[1][2] Founded in 1999 by Susan Stautberg, a former Westinghouse Broadcasting executive, the Belizean Grove includes approximately 115 to 125 influential members from the military, financial, and diplomatic sectors. It is the female equivalent to the male-only social group, the Bohemian Club, whose annual meetings are held at the Bohemian Grove in California.[2] The Belizean Grove meets annually in Belize or similar Central American locations. They also meet in New York and other U.S. cities, for activities they describe as “a balance of fun, substantive programs and bonding.”[3]

Among it's many influential members is Sonia Sotomayor. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether that's a coincidence or not.

Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor last year accepted an invitation to join the Belizean Grove, an elite but little-known women’s-only group.

Founded nearly 10 years ago as the female answer to the Bohemian Grove — a secretive all-male club whose members have included former U.S. presidents and top business leaders — the Belizean Grove has about 125 members, including Army generals, Wall Street executives and former ambassadors.

Sotomayor’s membership in the New York-based group became public Thursday afternoon in a questionnaire submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
source

Cool thread and interesting pics. Thanks, star and flag for posting.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but if you don't find it utterly bizarre that leaders of the world meet in a remote part of the world and take part in bizarre rituals is not very very disturbing then I would think you are one of them

seriously nothing perverse about this bowing to a giant owl dressed in robes?

You must be the owl

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

If you don't find what these people doand this situation bizarre and comparing it to what kids do you must be one of them,these are adults who hold the highest respected positions behaving in a very perverse and bizarre way

They are not kids

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Seriously if someone so me dressed like that in my garden bowing to a ginat owl I think people would stay very far away while the men in white coats arrive

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
S&F I really enjoyed the vintage photos. They were really intriguing to look

at. Thank you for sharing.

I thought the actual ceremony was corny as all hell and would never make

Broadway,
but I did enjoy A.J. stealth'ing around there in B.G.

The owl is definitely representative of the Babylonian god.

Since Asherah is conflated with Baal worship, you have your child rituals.

The owl is one of Lucifer's many symbols when it takes the form of a female.

Asherah is the Hebrew word translated to English as "groves". The chief

goddess of Tyre and goddess of fertility either a living tree or a tree-like

pole, in a grove set up as an object of worship, being symbolical of the

female or productive principle in nature.

Every Phoenician had an asherah near it. The word is often translated “green

trees” or “grove.” This “nature worship” became associated with gross

immorality, and so the practice of setting up such “groves” or idols was

forbidden by Hebrew prophets

(Deut. 16: 21; Num. 25: 3; Judg. 2: 11-13;1 Kgs. 11: 5; Isa. 17: 8; Micah 5: 1the 2 ).

www.metalbandsaw.net...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Some OWL info:

OWL, bird belonging to the family Strigidae. Because of the strange appearance of species of the owl, some of their conspecies were called kippuf, that is, resembling a kof ("ape"). It was also said that "their eyes are directed forward like those of human beings" and that "they have jaws like those of human beings" (Nid. 23a). They were regarded as an evil omen, so that although "all kinds of birds are a good sign in a dream," species of owls are not (Ber. 57b). Most of them utter a hooting cry like a groan, and as they inhabit ruins, they sound as though mourning over the devastation, and hence symbolize in the Bible destruction and desolation. The majority of them are included in the Pentateuch among the birds prohibited as food, and even those not mentioned there are unclean according to the principle that a bird "is unclean if (when perched on a cord stretched for it) it divides its toes evenly, two on each side" (Ḥul. 65a; cf. Ḥul. 3:6). The owl's toes, divided into two in front and two behind, assist it in seizing its prey.

The Bible contains at least 11 names of owls. Of these the tinshemet, ka'at, kos, yanshuf, shalakh, and bat ya'anah are mentioned in the lists of unclean birds in Leviticus and Deuteronomy. For the biblical names of owls the following identifications have been suggested.

(1) The tinshemet (Lev. 11:18; Deut. 14:16; JPS, "horned owl"; AV, "swan") is the barn screech owl (Tyto alba), its Hebrew name (which occurs also in Lev. 11:30 as that of an unclean creeping thing, but there refers to the *chameleon) being derived from נשם ("to breathe") on account of its heavy breathing. Because of its odd appearance it was regarded as "the strangest (or "the most repulsive") of birds" (Ḥul. 63a).

(2) The ka'at (Lev. 11:18; Deut. 14:17; JPS, AV, "pelican") is mentioned among the birds that inhabit ruined places (Isa. 34:11; Zech. 2:14). Referring to his sighing and emaciated body by reason of his suffering, the psalmist (Ps. 102:6–7) compares himself to "a ka'at of the wilderness." Its Hebrew name denotes vomiting (meki) in a reference apparently to the fact that, as do other owls, it regurgitates the bones of its prey. In desert regions there occurs a species of owl – the Athene noctua saharae owl – that fits in with the biblical descriptions of the ka'at.

More on OWLS:

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

by Jon Ronson, this is the man who joined Alex Jones in sneeking in to the Grove.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by woodwardjnr]

i dont think thats the case, the two who snuck in where alex jones and some guy who must have been friends with alex, jon ronson waited at the hotel,

i also noticed in the documentary you posted that alex refused to show the entire footage retrieved to Jon, because alex was too tired, IMO alex was acting nervous and suspect when he suddenly stood up and shut off the video tape and insisted he wouldnt show it cause he wanted to go to bed. it also seemed his wife got the hint, she once asked him to keep playing it anyway but then shut up when he insisted.

i know the full version of that tape is somewhere on the net, i've seen it and i dont remember it being cut or edited, so perhaps they are not actualy the same two videos?

a comparison of the video shown on that documentary by Jon in that hotel room, with the full version of the supposedly same video would probly be a good idea. it would answer my suspicions about maybe alex was hiding something about that tape.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I think the guys he has his hands on he look a little uneasy

I am laughing my butt off with that one. Reading along and bam! When I went and looked at the pic then.... I lost it.

I think those two guys are thinking like some of you: Who the hell is this guy?!

Or rather-Maybe they know who he is...... LOL

Thanks man. I'll be laughing all day on that-and I am not sure why. It just did.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Great thread,really liked it! I would really like to know what they are up to with that ritual.I was glad to see a thread without the Alex Jones
footage because something stinks about it!
I wonder is that cremation of care ment to stop them feeling guilt over bombing everyone and doing the # they do.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Very nice post. I am casually browsing through the pictures from the link. Kind of neat to see all those old photos. That is a beautiful area but it has that dark eerie look to it.

On another note. I found a picture that proves Lee Harvey Oswald was a time traveler. Far left.
J/K But does resemble him doesn't it?

Oswald?

OK, that's just freaky.....I took that pic you had and found a mug shot of Oswald and put them side by side. Even wearing the same clothes? WEIRD......

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yep, either someone had a go with PS or ...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Im surprised there has been no responses to the many questions asked by posters throughout this thread, here are some

The owl is Molech

No, Molech is the Bull. Stop listening to that windbag attention whore Alex Jones, he's dead wrong on this one. The Owl is not Molech.

The indians are there primarily for evoking Molech

Indians invoking an entity from ancient Ammonite / Semitic Culture? Oh please do go on, enlighten us.

Basically its 3 weeks of paganism,

Pantheism. They're not the same thing. Do you even bother to look things up or do you just spout the nonsense that's been drilled into you?

homosexual promiscuity,

Wow, that's awfully closed minded. If it's true that 1 out of 10 people have homosexual tendencies, than 1 out of 10 are fulfilling their happiness in an environment of freedom, away from society. What about the other 9?... or are you just offended by the 'promiscuity'? Somehow I doubt that.

spiritual exploration,

What exactly is wrong with that? The pulpit seems to be open, so please tell me why people should be forbidden from introspection, becoming peaceful spiritual beings, and understanding themselves?

alcohol,

Are you the Prohibition Party now?

satanism, a little human sacrifice

Where is there "satanism"? Prove this. Robes and an Owl idol do not = Satanism. Having theater in the woods is not "Satanism". Being naked is not "Satanism". Not everything that isn't "Good old fashioned American Jeebus" is "Satanism". Stop preaching like an uneducated dolt.

The symbolic sacrifice is to impress on the psyche the shedding of the care for the innocent. There's a duality to that, though. The intent is that in their perseverance, stalwart gentlemen must understand that life's decisions often hurt and destroy those who look to them for salvation. Since man cannot be a savior without sacrifice.... Furthermore, it's to relieve the mental tension that are lingering thoughts of regret. People who make big decisions apparently have a lot of that.

You want to think it's Molech, and that there's HURP DURP ebil freemasons and illuminati and super secret skull and bones homo orgies filled with satanic rituals, but the reality is: It's a bunch of rich white people having a big speakeasy out in the woods, where they can shed a little of life's burden for a few days, and have fun - aligning themselves with the nature they've spent the last year taking advantage of.

Just because you aren't invited to the party doesn't mean you need to be a buzzkill. So you're not one of the cool kids. The world needs ditch diggers too.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
These pics look to me to a "high classed" Klan meeting.

Does make you wonder if maybe some of these guys were members of both groups !!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"In the original story which developed from knowledge from before the great flood, Nimrod the husband of Queen Semiramis is torn to pieces and he is reborn and or risen from the dead and becomes the son called Tammus or is known also as Nimrod. Nimrod was deified as the Sun-god after his death and this is where all of the sun references came from, at no stage did anybody originally think the sun was God, no they thought Nimrod was so powerful and wonderful that the sun was chosen to represent him. Nimrod became known as the God of the Sun and Father of Creation. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the God of Fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, and he was symbolized as a dragon which is why dragons are known to every culture on Earth, he was also known as a bull. Nimrod was worshiped as fire, being the representation of the sun on Earth. To offer a sacrifice to Nimrod was to burn it in a fire, this was also viewed as a purifying thing. Semiramis became the goddess of the moon and fertility, she is also known as an owl. Semiramis is also known under various other aliases, Allilah or Allah, Ariadne, Astarte, Cybele, Goddess with the 12 stars, celibacy is required of her priests. Diane, Ishtar; Babylonian sun-goddess, which is where Easter comes from. Isis; Egyptian sun-goddess, Laksjmi, Lady Liberty, Rhea, Goddess of the hunt, Sin; the moon goddess) Venus; Goddess of Love and most importantly she is Mary and Nimrod is Christ. "Isis was often represented standing on the crescent moon, with twelve stars surrounding her head. In almost every Roman Catholic church on the continent of Europe may be seen pictures and statues of Mary, the "Queen of Heaven," standing on the crescent moon, her head surrounded with twelve stars."

Now it is important to realize that the Illuminati and the Freemasons are also worshiping the same deities or religion. The Statue of Liberty is Queen Semiramis. In the Bible Asherah is translated as grove, so Bohemian Grove is a worship to Asherah which is also the Biblical version of Ishtar, who is Isis or Queen Semiramis. Ishtar is where we get the word Easter from. The giant owl is Queen Semiramis. The worship at the grove is primarily the worship of Queen Semiramis but the large fire that is built and fake bodies burnt in, is Nimrod and him purifying the body....it is symbolic. Nimrod who is known as a Dragon and Queen Semiramis an Owl and are in the bible...

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Isaiah 34:13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls."

2012-comet.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Smh, First of all this is for you who dont find anything wrong with this, WHAT THE # IS WRONG WIth you, AND THE DUDE WHO SAID HE'D WANT TO DO THIS AND PARTICIPATE, WHAT THE # IS WRONG WITH YOU, the dude who said this isnt SATANIC, WHAT THE # IS WRONG WITH YOU, a kid being sacrificed to SOMETHING, people being hanged, PEOPLE IN OCCULT LIKE ROBES, AND THE WORSHIPPING OF AN IDOL, GUYS DRESSED IN DRAG, LOOK HOW THEY HAVE THE INDIANS AT THE END OF THE TABLE, THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY JUST BEING USED, THEY ARENT EVEN FULLY ACCEPTED THERE, AND WHATS WITH THE STATUE OF MAITREYA BEING THERE? new age luciferians, anyways for you people who think this is just an ACT,A PLAY, OPEN UR #ING EYES MAYNE, Seek Christ, ask him to tell his and your father the creator to open your EYES to the truth, THIS AND skull and bones is what woke me up to the new world order in the first place, that and I knew something terrible had happened on 9 11 , and I knew Bin Laden was being used as a scapegoat, 6 years later www.wix.com/messlah/nonwo

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join