It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ahhh the rich BC heritage and beautiful pantheism!

These are extremely well taken care of photographs.
Thanks so much for posting them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

What's the deal with the guy in the middle, the one with the glasses and turtleneck.
Is the pic from 1904? He doesn't really fit in, does he?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

That's really...really strange.

He doesn't look like he belongs there at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
c'mon people..

there must be 200 post's on bohemian grove...

Bohemian grove

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Very nice post. I am casually browsing through the pictures from the link. Kind of neat to see all those old photos. That is a beautiful area but it has that dark eerie look to it.

On another note. I found a picture that proves Lee Harvey Oswald was a time traveler. Far left.
J/K But does resemble him doesn't it?

Oswald?

Ha wow it really really does look like him! However im sure its not unless the rest of those gentlemen in the picture were significantly taller than 5"9 which is how tall LHO was. The guy in the grove pic looks to be about 5"6

Really hard to tell how tall they are though. Just thought I would post this as I'm sure someone was seriously entertaining the notion this dude was LHO.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
A bit of poetry from #35. Or maybe a riddle...

"Within thy mighty shaft o Redwood tree
A legend like a guarded secret lies
O give it to thy friends, whose loving eyes
Behold the best of nature’s work in thee!”

Fun.

I love old pictures. They can tell us so much.

Interesting to notice the Owl head is on top of a Skull on the poster as well. Also the first letter is bold as "WAOB" its not just the beginning letter of each sentence as the "B" is not the beginning of a sentence and is half way through a sentence, it seems intentional the letters "WAOB" were highlighted.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Im surprised there has been no responses to the many questions asked by posters throughout this thread, here are some
The owl is Molech
The boy is the first offering
The indians are there primarily for evoking Molech
Basically its 3 weeks of paganism, homosexual promiscuity, spiritual exploration, alcohol, satanism, a little human sacrifice and eventually
some unearthing of secrets. All with a little light entertainment and
fine dinning primarily for the highrachy of freemasonry.
Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The Bohemian Club, which owns the Bohemian Grove as an annex, was originally founded by the Press covering the Gold Rush in California.

It was ostensibly and in all reality created as a venue for more sophisticated forms of entertainment and conversation than early San Francisco had being largely populated by dirt poor miners looking to strike it rich in the California Gold Fields.

Before there was Hollywood, Motion Pictures, and a Golden Gate Bridge, California was a very rough and tumble, often completely lawless, and sometimes very dangerous place, that lacked water in many places, and had little to offer to the moneyed men who came from back east, to build the infrastructure, buy up the real estate, and turn it into a full fledged State of the Union.

So understanding it’s roots, and its original purpose, will help you better understand some of its traditions.

A Bohemian is an artist, a creative person, someone who lives the life of Riley, doing little but pursuing art and creativity, fine food, wine, and song.

Understand its name has a meaning too.

If you ever have been to a Boy Scout Jamboree, and watched them put on skits and plays, learn to do things in the outdoors, have competitions, races, and contests, and do events to bond with one another, this is essentially, what the Bohemian Grove program is at its core.

Instead of for children though, it’s for the very rich, and well connected people with pedigrees.

Today John Doe the 4th might be performing in the 109th reenactment of a skit, playing the same part that John Doe the 1st his great, great grandfather played for the first time 109 years before.

109 years ago, when California was a still very under populated, still largely untamed place, without any theatre, or entertainment besides whore houses and saloons, that was probably the highest form of entertainment John Doe the 1st had all year long.

While there John Doe the 1st met other movers and shakers developing California some of whom he might have formed partnerships and business ventures with, or heard about developing opportunities from.

Today John Doe the 4th is likely enjoying the same with those people’s great, grand children, who take some pride and some advantage from the long running cohesiveness of their families and their families relationships with other families.

Yes you have to be either very important, or very entertaining, or very endeared to a member to get an invitation or become a member.

Yes they do discuss things there, that effect us all, including who the President will be, and wars to be fought and other such things, that they really do control, because they own and control the infrastructure that ultimately controls us all.

They do this primarily for one reason, and that is because they can!

They choose this place to have those discussions because it is secluded, they can all congregate their at once, and what happens in the Grove is almost certain to stay in the Grove.

The entertainment is harmless and mostly misunderstood, it’s living theatre for the purpose of entertainment and bonding.

The things discussed there and decided upon aren’t always harmless, but lets face it, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are running the world, if the answer is no, then someone else must be!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

don't forget this event is located in San Francisco. The freak capital of the world. I love Nixon's quote after he visited that place.

But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time — it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.
Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Great post....Why did it take this long before the people of the US got informed about the occult activities by prominent citizens down there?

And still nobody seems to really care about what is going on there and how it effects the nation......and world.

Good stuff, S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

www.youtube.com...

Link above to youtube search results Bohemian Grove, place of satanic worship, child abuse and torture by the 'higher-ups' that we the people are not supposed to be aware of.

www.youtube.com...

Link above to more vids on youtube relating to Bohemian Grove and the satanic rituals and child torture which reportedly goes on there involving the CIA and the 'powers that rule all governments'. Also included are vids on paedophile rings which operate to supply victims to be murdered and tortured, and the lawyers and judges who protect the paedophiles, which was blown open with the Hollie Greig case and the Scottish pedophilia ring operating there which includes some very top-level officials from police, to lawyers, to judges. A real eye-opener if you haven't come across this info before.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think somebody here attended the grove....I want an invitation.

But noticing the pictures you probably have to be white only...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

What's the deal with the guy in the middle, the one with the glasses and turtleneck.
Is the pic from 1904? He doesn't really fit in, does he?

Turtle neck guy is a time traveler for sure his suit just got lost on another wormhole...he does look outta place.

but that tall guy he really creeps me out and I think the guys he has his hands on he look a little uneasy.

and that banner with the fat guy holding the cash briefcase, looks like Elite propagandi to me.. Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think somebody here attended the grove....I want an invitation.

But noticing the pictures you probably have to be white only...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by dragnet53]

I did attend once, for a few days as a favor to a client who was always pestering me to go year after year.

For the most part it was a lot of very silly and lame stuff, being done by people who are typically in very public positions of power and leadership where they can not let down their hair or act so silly.

It is a great place to network if you are in business, and a great place to meet people who can make things happen.

The world at a certain level is much more about who you know, than how much you know, or even what you can do.

No, I am sorry to say, Blacks, Jews, and other non-white non-anglo saxons are not really invited or welcome, unless your name is Collin Powell or Lord Rotchschild, but they are just welcome as guests and not members.

No it is not run by or for Masons either. Though there are some Masons there.

They do though make very important decisions there though, a select group only though. They have picked virtually every President of the United States in the last 100 years, and most key senators and congress people.

Controlling the legislative process is very crucial to their business empires, and they do control it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I Grew up in Monte Rio, My family has lived in Monte Rio since the 1880's in the same house still in the Family and lived in.
My Grandfather worked there at the grove.. (as Did my Great Grandmother..wink wink.. if you get my drift...) as well as other members of my family.. all male, The GGM was the Only Female in that "Line" of work.

I as well Have been in the Grove Many times, not during "Camp" tho...
Now then.. HAVING grown up there and planning on retiring back home there, I had NEVER heard of Child abuse out there.. mind you it was a very small town back then (not thats it's large now] But about 750 then.
So unless they IMPORTED their children in from other places to "abuse".. well the local children never set foot in the grove during camp. Trust me.. there would have been stories...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Great old pictures. The more I look at Bohemian Grove the less conspiracy I see.

The area was and still is one of the wonders of our world. The perfect place for rich cats to get away from the hum drum of their normal busy lives without their wives & families to recharge their souls. Remember back then they would have been out of communication range.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87de94a80447.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

'HO TRIKLINOS' refers to 'triclinium', the term for a formal dining room in ancient Rome, which again refers to 'triklinion' which means 'couch' in classical greek.
There's also a photo of a group of men standing by a painted portrait of composer Gustav Mahler which says HO POIETES, which means poet or creator in classical greek.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Mark_7_4]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i just hope your messing around rich people camping!!!!! you have got to be #ting me cmon that aint no family campsite and all these pics and clips have been around ages but seriously RICH PEOPLE CAMPING!!!!!! NXT TO A 30FT OWL??????

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've researched this place a lot over the last 8 years, to start only briefly and then I got a little deeper.
It's advertised as the greatest men's party on earth and like someone already said only white folk can become members, although Colin Powell, and i've heard rumours around Obama, have been guests. It does what it says on the tin.
The cremation of care ritual, for anyone that has seen the footage, symbolises the leaving behind of worldly cares for 2 weeks. This is done by burning the effigy of a child as a sacrifice to the wise owl. People that have seen the ritual can draw their own conclusions on whether this is all is going on.
Here's quite an interesting interview with an 'insider', although the interviewer isn't that great (even though I would love to get in her pants) it's still quite insightful.

S+F for the thread

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ReturnOfTheOutlaw]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Im surprised there has been no responses to the many questions asked by posters throughout this thread, here are some
The owl is Molech
Molech is a bull, not an owl. The owl is Minerva...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join