It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

SPECIAL NOTE: The link-when attempted from this OP is not working. However, go to www.rense.com... , go to the right side and head down. In the 3rd grouping of stories-you'll see it. It works from there! I haven't a clue why it doesn't from here. It did at first.... ?

Sorry, as you can see by the beginning posts, the one in the OP did work. Shortly after I posted, it stopped. You can still acess from Rense.com.

Sorry. I can't control them. Maybe the B.G. Special Ops got to the site etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Hello calstorm. Long time not see.

Here is the info on the location:

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you. Something was bothering me about that set. It didn't look right at all to me. I was wondering if the horse was a cardboard cut out but didn't see how that would be in the water.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Aeons

It might not be hard...but to make sure they have all of this out in the middle of the woods is a bit strange. I cant imagine doing the check list for this thing.

I could set it up. I don't know why someone who is linked to a group known to have lots of money and hands at their disposal couldn't.

Who are you and why do you so casually know so much about this?

I don't understand your confusion. How do I know about how to stage a large group play in a short period of time with props? I've done it. I've participated in others.

I've managed to finagle myself in many things in my lifetime so far. Currently, I'm working on being mostly normal.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Its too bad they dont allow women, Id have fun there.

Honestly..I dont know why everyone is excited about this BG.

Rich people are eccentric, anyway.

This place looks like a lot of fun to me.

Better than Disney World any day.

All I can say is, big kids need a playground.. and this is it.

No different than going on a safari hunt to kill a lion, just to say you did.

And theatrical productions, and worshiping an owl and Buddha, and whatever else is there, really, nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I am curious as to who is in the brothel though...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All I see is a bunch of overgrown Boy Scouts at Summer Camp. They have plays and skits and have some fun wearing funny outfits. I'm not sure what any of these pictures could prove other than that. As evidence of anything, I'd say they fail.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by LeoVirgo

There are no women there.

They are taking pages out of greek, roman and shakespeare plays. All the actors in these were men. Even the female parts.

I know this...but thanks...you seem to think everyone is confused or something about what is going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

There are no women there.

They are taking pages out of greek, roman and shakespeare plays. All the actors in these were men. Even the female parts.

I know this...but thanks...you seem to think everyone is confused or something about what is going on.

If you know that, why do you think it odd?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Im going to posts several more posts with pics in case some people cant view them, dont feel like searching through them (I happened to save them as I looked through them), and just for discussion sakes so we may not have to search back through the list trying to find certain things.

I find these pics very interesting, if anything, they capture a moment in time.

This one is neat...written at the bottom it says 'bohemian first born'...

A certain man in the crowd stood out to me and I am curious if anyone knows who he is...

He is the 3rd from left

I cant be positive but I think this drawing is of him...

And again, I cant be sure, but I think this is him again, he reminds me of a owl even...

Does anyone think the 2 pics of the man look like the same guy? I noticed him in several pictures, often standing in the middle like he was 'somebody'.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

umm....

Nevermind

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks for that Blaine...I knew something looked strange there.

So I wonder, how does this pic end up in this group of pics....and if there are others that things have been added.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The "Bohemia's First Born" is actually the only one that disturbs me. Since their wives aren't there, and obviously the men before 1904 have had children - some of them are there - the possibilities of what the might mean when teamed with a whore house lends itself to some unpleasant possibilities.

Then again - maybe most of these old men had already had children, and around this time the younger ones in the family crowd started having children. And this boy is the first child of one of the young men from the original crowd.

edit to add: and this is another photo of your guy. The man with him seems familiar to me. ia341324.us.archive.org...

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Some owls caught my eye...

The ate well it looks like too!

Notice the sign in the background...

Again, in the background...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db7edd0f61cd.jpg[/atsimg]

The next only has the word Owl in one of the pics...but what a strange picture?

Again, just a simple owl in the picture...but why? Do they worship it, does it stand for 'secrets' or 'all knowing' or 'wisdom'?

It obviously stands for something....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ebb2f0a0bc5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

sounds like an osiris riddle. when he died his coffin washed upon the shores of byblos, where it a cedar tree grew up around it. the king of byblos cut it down and used it as a pillar in one of his buildings. isis found it there and asked the king if she could have it. he agreed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Greeco-Roman themes....
www.owlpages.com...

The fact that the owl was used on early empire's money, and it is my guess that a number of these people are tied to European banking families.... I'd plunder that angle myself.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Again, I apologize the pics are so big, there are just somethings that stand out better though with the big pics.

These are showing some flags in the backgrounds (notice there is not just one nations flag) and some pics showing some Indians present.

Not sure what to make of this...the 'indians' have clothes on to make it look like skin and the white man is dressed up....either this is another play or the white man enjoy pretending...idk...it make me laugh though...

The next one seems to be Indians sitting at the end of the first table...

Im not making anything of the pics...just find these ones interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Some signs that stuck out to me...

Bohemian club...no admittance...

Anyone know what this one says?

'A Russian in the red woods'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/877faf72c4d5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am a long-time lurker and normally on the UFO board but had to log in and reply on this thread.
Nice read about the Grove,real reason I am posting is that I literally live only minutes away from this place.Even drove by it just this past Monday and don't really give it much thought until reading this thread.
I have been on the actual property before although of course not when the camp was in session,this was when I belonged to a search and rescue group and we had to access the Russian River looking for a drowning victim.I don't recall anything unusual just a really nice place amongst the redwoods.We got in and back out without any hassle.
Not much to add to the thread but now that I have refreshed my memory about the camp I might just take a drive back down there.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
anyone on the board know latin/greek?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just for kicks....

And the Buddha

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join