Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

They are re-enactments (except the horse one). Like when people do re-enactments of the civil war. Only they are meant to capture moments of mobs?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And for it being a place for just men...it seems odd there be a shack with curtained windows with girls names on them...

Not saying what ever it is I view as wrong...just pointing things out some might miss without zooming in.

[Mod Edit -embed image properly]

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
reply to post by Aeons

How silly of me!

Just whip up the play, create the props, rehearse a bit, and make sure all your musicians have the score! I had no idea it was so simple. No time at all! It’s done in a snap! /sarcasm

I’m sorry I might have offended you by being in awe rather than crapping my pants over what is in these photos.

The director and stage manager have the costumes and props done in advance, and the few people who have been set up in advance with parts have already gotten their script.

It isn't as hard as you'd think. Most of the work is done in advance by the people organizing it.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Brothel. No women at the event - so either it has men in it, or it has some working girls in it, or it is a joke.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It might not be hard...but to make sure they have all of this out in the middle of the woods is a bit strange. I cant imagine doing the check list for this thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Aeons

It might not be hard...but to make sure they have all of this out in the middle of the woods is a bit strange. I cant imagine doing the check list for this thing.

I could set it up. I don't know why someone who is linked to a group known to have lots of money and hands at their disposal couldn't.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I understand this. I have been a stage director before. It doesn’t take “no time”. I can’t even believe I am arguing over this.

I think I’ve made my point.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

No one is saying that they couldnt or you couldnt...if you dont think its a bit strange, more power to you there.

Yes, we understand its a men's gathering, yes we understand that everything they did such as putting on the plays is totally possible...we are pointing out thought that their coziness in the woods to do plays where they dress up in feminine costumes is a bit weird for a group of husky men.

Well I shouldnt say 'we' I should say I...I see what you are saying....but it is still WEIRD pictures.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No names on this one, but the guy in white, fourth from the right. I've seen that face before. Edmonstone? Anderson? Blair? That face is out of Lanarkshire.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've never heard of that before. However it's fascinating.
That is a pretty high powered place to be honest with you.

If you read the wikipedia entry you'll see that meetings there spawned the Manhatten Project.

Truly an orginization with the power to change the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There are no women there.

They are taking pages out of greek, roman and shakespeare plays. All the actors in these were men. Even the female parts.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has seen or mentioned "Dark secrets inside bohemian grove" check it out creeeeepy. you get a feel for the whole place with the pocket cam Alex sneeks in with and tapes the ceremony and has some insight to their rituals.
it is a damn long movie and Alex jones is his usual self maybe an early movie because he doesnt seem as energetic and on the trigger as much as he is now but a good Doc. none the less.

Google Video Link

great find I haven't seen these pics...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Excellent find on the photographs. While Bohemian Grove has been covered from many angles, the one type of coverage that has yet to be done that I wish someone would do, is a comprehensive investigative look into "Who are the magicians of the Bohemian Grove? Who are they in real life? How long have they been magicians of the order? Who do they perform magical ceremony for? How often? Are human sacrifices being conducted?

Anyone can see that while most will cover the Bohemian Grove with a eye for Hollywood flare and entertainment, someone should be looking at Bohemian Grove as a cult with some serious issues. If those issues involve illegal, immoral and or murder by ritual, I would think that someone by now would have had the backbone to ask those hard questions and reveal to the world the evil that the Grove is hiding.

By putting a focus on the members of the high priesthood and the performing magicians of the order instead of all of the political and corporate figures, much more could be discovered and much more could be learned about what Bohemian Grove is all about.

Anyway, I found the photographs compelling and while viewing them, I got the idea about the questions. I know they are just questions, but they would indeed make good, new investigative goals that have not been covered before.

Anyway, good posting. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This one is a fraud. That is a drawing of a horse pasted in and re-photographed. That man is holding on to a tire in the water.

This was the pre-photoshop method and its easy to spot.

If you look at the horse you will see its a pencil drawing. I don't know why they did such a lousy job. Likely an amateur with an exacto knife and an agenda.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I thought something looked wrong in this photo.

What seemed off to me was the people in the background not paying attention to the “horse being drowned”.

The one man is clearly clinging to a tire.

Off to have another look....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Call me stupid, but I just don't see any clandestine conspiracy behind Bohemian Grove. Granted, I haven't studied it much beyond watching that ridiculous documentary produced by Alex Jones, but I still fail to see any important significance.

Doesn't other trades have conventions and "get-togethers"? Why wouldn't politicians and the elite? I'm not saying that I see nothing wrong with it, only that I don't see the significance behind it or the reasoning behind focusing energy and attention on it.

We already know that the elite are sick *[snip]* but are we really surprised that they have a trade convention?

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
On page 3, Leovirgo's post of the pictures, the third picture down. Is that a child laying on the "alter"? Or what seems to be a very short man? Or a fake child?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Where is the direct link to these pictures?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Aeons

I could set it up. I don't know why someone who is linked to a group known to have lots of money and hands at their disposal couldn't.

Who are you and why do you so casually know so much about this?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Where is the exact location? I am in no cal. I am assuming it is south of eureka

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join