It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
This is my favourite so far.

The “Wings” play.

Pic #317

Pic #306

Pic #305

I love it.

Dug beetles and flies. I wonder what the content is....and how complimentary it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are the actors and serving staff members, or family members of the attendees? Or do attendees take turns doing community service at the event?

ia341325.us.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It is hard to tell what the content of the play is. There is also a spider’s web.

Just think of the time that must have gone into making the costumes, props and selecting the music. Not to mention rehearsing.

I think these pictures are fascinating.

There are so many different cultures and rituals that look to me like they are being celebrated in these photos. That is my interpretation from the photos.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ia341324.us.archive.org...

The dread boat man of the Underworld?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

It is hard to tell what the content of the play is. There is also a spider’s web.

Just think of the time that must have gone into making the costumes, props and selecting the music. Not to mention rehearsing.

I think these pictures are fascinating.

There are so many different cultures and rituals that look to me like they are being celebrated in these photos. That is my interpretation from the photos.

The cultures are being referenced. Celebrated...I'm not sure.

Lots of death references. Haven't seen a re-birth reference yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ooh this is great,just look at those photos,damn these guys not letting us have such fun!
dont know what to say thanks for the photos,must be really hard to get them

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Death is a part of life. For some, death IS the ultimate re-birth.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
By the looks of the plays being pictured, I imagine that these are scripted and actors chosen during the event. Practice is minimal for most parts, and is done within the time frame of the event. Director, writing, etc. are done on this premise.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
anon is a #ing idiot if he or she truly believes this is just a bunch of rich people havin fun in the woods, for one they're worshipping an owl statue, which is a sin, two they're in black robes, three they mock child human sacrifices, im sorry , i dont care if i get banned for this, but the thread maker is a #ing idiot. just by looking at the pictures you can tell these #s are satanic worshippers, sighs I HATE IGNORANCE

No, you can tell they reference numerous deities - most often Greco-Roman. Pan seems to feature pretty prominently.

Now, if you assume everything not your brand of Christian is Satanic I can see why you go there.

For everyone else, I'd suggest a less .... biased look.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Please tell me you have a source for... oh why bother. I know you don’t.

I never said that they practiced for eons. But just “think of the time involved”.

This doesn’t look like a play that was slapped together last minute to you, does it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
while it may be possible to be fake photos or something
you cannot just say worshiping an owl is just "old man playing games and having fun" especialy man who own companyes.
thats just ignorant people who are the biggest sheep

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can make out some names. I'm currently looking at the pictures. I'll go back and see if I can decipher the handwriting again later when I have more time.

Cracan Greg? P???? a Sweden Adolphis.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whatever you think about it, there is something deeply uncomfortable
and eerie about all of those pics, whether you are a conspiracy advocate or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Please tell me you have a source for... oh why bother. I know you don’t.

I never said that they practiced for eons. But just “think of the time involved”.

This doesn’t look like a play that was slapped together last minute to you, does it?

Well...since I've done this sort of thing yes it does. I already explained. The "play" is done. The director knows what is going on. The play is written. A couple of the main characters know what they are to do.

The rest are add ins. Taught their stage blocking. Given props and costumes, and expected to fall into line quickly.

edit to add: Two guys looking over what they are supposed to do.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The Grove is always an interesting topic that I find fascinating. The ritualistic aspect and the imagery depicted in the old photos is just a little disturbing though

Do they sill do "elephant walks" at these "functions"?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Lots of these people are related over the course of the photo series.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

For the Satanist guy - this one contains Jesus as an angel appearing to a Pope.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is just most bizarre, really it is.

We can say its a man's gathering to enjoy the woods or what ever, I dont call it 'satanic' myself, but they defiantly had their own thing going on here, not saying its wrong....but weird would suffice.

There is a number of different people here, I noticed different flags, different ethnicity on the signs, different ideas of a 'image' to praise to.

I did notice alot of owl's in the backgrounds and up front in some images, on signs, in pictures that were painted, some flags in the background had a owl.

But the stranger things I saved and will add here for discussion so people dont have to flip back and forth...these are the pics I found the most strange, I went through them all...

Forgive me, they might embed very large...but I zoomed in on several of them for the sake of backgrounds and possible signs to be read...

And whats up with this next one...with the horse in the water?

Even if its all just for 'play'....very strange from my line of thought. And out of all the pics of 'plays'....they had many plays that the men had to dress up as a female or feminine figure...I have to wonder if they did this for enjoyment.

Most of the pics have dates on them ranging from 1904-1909 but there are some that are dated later then that.

[Mod Edit - embed images properly]

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

How silly of me!

Just whip up the play, create the props, rehearse a bit, and make sure all your musicians have the score! I had no idea it was so simple. No time at all! It’s done in a snap! /sarcasm

I’m sorry I might have offended you by being in awe rather than crapping my pants over what is in these photos.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join