It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I found that too- so I just went to the website as described, found the pics sub site in the right hand column, and started looking.

Check out Pic 342 (dated 1927) for an idea of what might be going on there.... *makes a face*

And that was 1927 when things were a little more conservative - imagine what they do now.. I mean its a known fact that male prostitutes go there when the brigade of rich old perverts are there.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
sorry double post..

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Sacriligeous]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

wow, thats pretty crazy...would love to hear more about this family member if you get more details

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by anon72

Interesting! Still going through the pics.
But I do have a question about 1 pic so far (#49). It's the pic with the menu on it and lots of signatures. I can read a few of them (ex. Charles Rollo Peters - well-known painter), but not all. Can anybody read them all and tell us what other famous people are on it?

The date of that picture is July 22nd - why that is tomorrow

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Check out group pic 159. The American flag has 35 stars. That dates it to @ 1863-4.

I didn't realize that BG went back that far. Does anyone know how far back they were meeting?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Fourth Picture looks like a scene filmed as part of Vangelis's Mythodea.

But if to you it looks like a camping group trip, I'd guess this is the talent show component?

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like Marguerite's Maison De Joie - Walk Ins accepted apparently.

Rich swingers.

ia341324.us.archive.org...

Since I see no women in all these photos - a brothel is either "manned" by men, or it is female brought in for this purpose.

Just saying.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by Aeons]

link   
A bit of poetry from #35. Or maybe a riddle...

"Within thy mighty shaft o Redwood tree
A legend like a guarded secret lies
O give it to thy friends, whose loving eyes
Behold the best of nature’s work in thee!”

Fun.

I love old pictures. They can tell us so much.

link   
Picture 108 says it all.....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You will need to be recommended by 2 active members and pay 25.000 dollars to become a part of this event/group, after going through a personal-screening and a background check. So it says in the German Wikipedia article about the bohemian grove. Helmut Schmidt, Henry Kissinger, Alan Greenspan, Richard Nixon, George Bush Senior and Arnold Schwarzenegger are a few of the known attendees.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Clairaudience]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

How about #5....

A giant Buddha?
Pic #5

Oooh here is a better angle of him...

Pic #6

ok last one.... still more awesome than the first two...

Pic #7

[edit on 21-7-2010 by worlds_away]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by worlds_away]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm not an FDR fan so if somebody could verify or debunk whether that's FDR in pic #331?

Thanks.

link   
Sorry. double post

[edit on 21-7-2010 by The Baby Seal Club]

link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I mean its a known fact that male prostitutes go there when the brigade of rich old perverts are there.
Actually, it's not a fact at all. Or at least it hasn't been proven as such. It's certainly an accusation that's out there, but you're a bit quick to call it "fact" when the simple fact is, only the people who attend would know for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

Yes, noticed the Buddah statue too, this did confuse me a lot!

Anyway, the owl symbolizes: wisdom, mystery, transition, messages, intelligence, mysticism, protection and secrets

The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057016a3556a.jpg[/atsimg]
Bohemian Club

Native Americans associated the meaning of owl with wisdom, foresight, and keeper of sacred knowledge.

link

Fits very well eh?!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well if you look at the history of this place, they say this is one of the places the world wars were planned, along with the dropping of the bomb on Hiroshima.... You can google that because I am too lazy to start doing the research, but I have read it a couple of times in the past.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well it looks like a nice place to chill and hang out with fellas. It is a nice place - close to nature and old grove forest. Very nice place - and ancient rituals are cool too if they are not hurting anyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm confused. Why is everyone surprised and scandalized that a bunch of rich guys get together and do weird # in the woods.

It just looks like an antique version of 'Burning Man' put on by High Society types who might want to have a little casual gay sex in the woods.

If staging a play is a satanic ritual then do you guys also get 'Illuminati Fever' someone stages a Wagner Opera or a Shakespeare play?

News Flash: People network at events like that, too. Yes, the rich DO pretty much control the world BUT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is my favourite so far.

The “Wings” play.

Pic #317

Pic #306

Pic #305

I love it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
who do you suppose Hic Jagit Gus is supposed to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join