It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are many reasons the Grove is there. Just like the Pyramids and the Mayan and Aztec ritual complexes. Control. Blakcmail is used and the practice mystical rituals. It is believed the aura of all of us is really one entity fighting itself for existence. Odd really but understandable when you get the big picture.

Many books reference the Grove and what happens there. Many things are all connected to make one.

educate-yourself.org...

Boy's Town and Girl's Town are the suppliers of the children for the pedophelia that goes on there.

www.puppetgov.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Craziness when you start implicating Hunter S. there... the disinformation game just knows no bounds anymore. No.

Really credible sources you've got there.

Now I've heard everything. Leaving thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I don’t actually want to read the minutes of every Mason’s meeting, in fact if I was invited to one, I would not want to go.
Honestly, we Masons aren't that interested in the minutes either. They're pretty boring, and if you come to every meeting anyway, they're pretty redundant as well. More often than not a motion is made to waive the reading of the minutes so we can get on with the more exciting parts of the meeting... like voting to buy a new fridge for the stewards.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I don’t actually want to read the minutes of every Mason’s meeting, in fact if I was invited to one, I would not want to go.
Honestly, we Masons aren't that interested in the minutes either. They're pretty boring, and if you come to every meeting anyway, they're pretty redundant as well. More often than not a motion is made to waive the reading of the minutes so we can get on with the more exciting parts of the meeting... like voting to buy a new fridge for the stewards.

And this is why I just would not want to attend.

I would wager what makes these rather dull sounding meetings appealing to you, is that so many friends and people you know are there too and socializing with them is what makes it worthwhile.

For most of the people who attend the Grove retreat that is the main attraction, being able to socialize with and enjoy the company of friends and like minded people.

Take that aspect away, and most of the fun and appeal in it all goes right out the door.

Funny how that works huh Mr. Norton?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And this is why I just would not want to attend.

I would wager what makes these rather dull sounding meetings appealing to you, is that so many friends and people you know are there too and socializing with them is what makes it worthwhile.

For most of the people who attend the Grove retreat that is the main attraction, being able to socialize with and enjoy the company of friends and like minded people.

Take that aspect away, and most of the fun and appeal in it all goes right out the door.

Funny how that works huh Mr. Norton?
This is, indeed, true. I've long maintained that Freemasonry has, by my count, four major appeals: Esoteric; Ritualistic; Philanthropic; and, well, I'm failing on a good adjective that conveys camaraderie or fellowship... If any of those four variables drops too low, you risk losing members whose interest is in that area.

I'd wager that similar principles apply at the Grove—there will be some people there just to have a good time; there may be some people there for some sort of spiritual experience; there are certainly people there for networking; and there are probably some people there who help put it on every year because they like keeping the tradition going...they want new members to feel what they felt when they first experienced it themselves. Yet another reason why sweeping generalizations generally fail. (Of course, I'm generalizing in such a statement
)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Communing amongst nature in the giant and ancient redwood groves has a certain naturalist and spiritual appeal that does provide an inviting contrast for those members who are typically ensconced in concrete and glass canyons the bulk of the year.

There is a certain spiritual and powerful element to things like huge old trees many of them hundreds and thousands of years old, and the Redwood Groves certainly fit that bill.

In fact it was Audubon’s fascination with Yosemite and his photography of it, which enticed Teddy Roosevelt to begin the National Park Service.

Having a pristine and private 2,000 plus acres of nearly untouched nature to frolic about and relax in is very enticing.

As far as the esoteric, the reality is no, you would loose most of those people in such a discussion, chances are you are far more versed in it than most of them are. I know this because I have in the past tried to engage some members of the Bohemian Club that are friends and clients in conversations about the esoteric and the metaphysical and they really truly have neither the interest or patience for it.

They do love talking about money, making money, food, sex and travel, oh and they love to bash Lyndon LaRouche!

That gets them animated!

As far as esoteric wisdoms go this is more of a Farmer’s Almanac, commonsense adage crowd.

In my truly observed opinion these people are engaged in living theatre and not ritual, and I am familiar enough with both to know the differences between them.

It’s alright Mr. Norton this is not a Mason thread, you can admit that it’s the Oscar Myer miniature hotdogs that get you to attend most meetings. Those little Smokey treats are addicting.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy's speech on Secret Societies.

I know he knew-- Bilderburg Group, Bohemian Grove, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones and More.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wonder what that's all about there...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

Surely an NWO meeting or w.e. don't know too much about it, other that it's eerie and most world leaders attend.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
John F. Kennedy's speech on Secret Societies.
www.youtube.com...
Sadly, you've been duped. That's not Kennedy's speech at all, but an edit done by conspiracy theorists. The actual speech, in its entirety is here.

The one you linked to leaves out all sorts of stuff, like "BUT...".

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.
In this speech he's trying to get the press to self-censor. This was seven days after his speech to the same group about the Bay of Pigs.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's enough that JFK mentioned the secret societies-- I was already on board and searching for this at the same time, as my post.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you Proto and Norton.

Probably the only useful information I got in eleven pages came from you two.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Owl it Just a Owl your Right!

the Just an Owl on 4.00 mark Bohemian Grove Moloch Owl ?
Hidden Secrets on the dollar bill

a lot of masonic symbols on a Dollor bill ..

George Carlin the American Dream The Club Bohemian Grove ?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

What's the deal with the guy in the middle, the one with the glasses and turtleneck.
Is the pic from 1904? He doesn't really fit in, does he?

and the guy sitting down (on the Ground) in the middle as the painting the face is looking right at him is the same guy that a quite a few say looks like Lee Harvey Oswald ! as there another pic floating around this thread that has a Uncanny resemblance of Lee Harvey Oswald

Could it it be His Father or Uncle ? a Relation.. I do not see much info on Robert E Lee Oswald Father of Lee Harvey Oswald ! or any of his Fathers Side For that Mater... does anyone Know ? ...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Pretty Cool pics. Reminds me of this!

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

www.hol.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well since I have no superstitious beliefs I can't very well be evangelizing and proselytizing now can I!

Yes, yes, I think burning a body in effigy is totally innocuous and meaningless. Oh what complete fun that is! I think all people just don't get it. They just don't get the thrill of ritualistically burning a body in front of a 40 some odd foot statue of an OWL in a GROVE. Oh wait.....don't tell me about that goddess Asherah which just so happens to be a HEBREW word meaning GROVE and is a coincidence that this same deity is represented by an OWL. Fiddle le dee and all kinds of goshers and jeepers!
weeeeeeee what complete fun that is!

Yessss these grown men got together and said....hey let's pick this here OWL, which only comes out in the stealth of the night. Oh and this same OWL is on our dollar bill...hey but no relation right? The SUN god and his cohort the MOON represented by the OWL.

Let's burn some more bodies in effigy, because that is a FUN thing to do!

Schmucks R Us eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
It's enough that JFK mentioned the secret societies
Is it? You realize, of course, that Kennedy himself was a member of the Knights of Columbus? An organization that many consider the Vatican's equivalent to Freemasonry?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Thank you Proto and Norton.

Probably the only useful information I got in eleven pages came from you two.
PT and I have disagreed in a number of other threads in the past, but I agree with the posts he's made here.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Why is it enough?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d65e29aaef01.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join