It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Grandmother - An Update - July 21st 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello All,

Little Grandmother has posted another message on line, as of today, asking to spread the message. And so I do.

As usual, it is a message of Hope, and Love.

After returning home from my beautiful trip to Scandinavia and tribal members of the North, I shared how beautiful everything went with my council. I was so happy to share how so many hearts are open and ready to help change the world and how magnificently the crystal ceremony went. The Elders were so happy to receive the information about the ceremony in particular as they have waited for this day to arrive for such a long time and now the beautiful crystal is in her new home within the soil of Sweden. Like I said, I have spoken to a council member about how things went and how the message was received in the North and I had a couple of questions as well for the council as how to move forward now... Specifically, how do the people of Mother Earth join together their hearts and minds to create a change? The answer was very clear and very important so this is the reason I am writing today, to share this message with each of you.

Please follow this link for the rest of her message:

littlegrandmother.net...

For those of you who do not know who she is, there are some good threads here on ATS regarding her messages.

Enjoy.

~S.

new topics

join