It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Do This.... It’s so Sick?!?! ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow.. All sorts of horrible things are happening in the world and you're upset because people slow down to look at a car accident?

This happens everyday, people want to see what happened.

You were curious, you looked and observed great detail, and now you made a post about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Humans are a very, very sick species but this in particular there is nothing wrong with. It's just what you do, you look because it happened and it's quite an unbelieveable sight. Who would keep driving at a steady pace and intentionally try to resist their natural impulse to look anyway? Not looking is the sick part. If I was all messed up and bleeding from a car accident and remained conscious, being carried towards the ambulance, and no one in the world was noticing me I would be like WTF!? This is my moment, what more do I have to do to get these bastards attention. And yeah, I'm probably paralyzed but I ain't dead yet man...

People also INSTICTIVELY drive A LOT SAFER for a mile or so after an accident - COMMON SENSE - who knows what could have caused the crash anyway, which means they go SLOWER.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join