It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefox .9 released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I can feel it....

Its almost here.....

ARE YOU READY?!?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Not for a while it seems... forums.mozillazine.org... is down...they need a new server. And i have NO idea how to get this to isntall without the people that make themes all the times help...its coming tho...think of it as Half Life 2...its taking a long time to make it, but once its done itll be great.

[Edited on 30-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Damn, oh well.

Guess I'll just mess around with XP more....

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
MozillaZine is back!

It's close, I can taste it!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Turns out I was using RAR compression when I shoulda been using ZIP. Got it though....testing right now and making some changes

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Once this theme is done... OMG, I'm SO using it. DLM is gonna be comp-god around here... JUST IMAGINE... an ATS theme for Firefox, and for people like me who already have the ATS search plugin... Firefox is gonna be SUPERCHARGED... ATS style.

CAN'T WAIT...

w00t.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Heh...what other modifications can i do to FireFox to be inline with ATS??

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
After a unexpected setback (me writing my own theme from scratch caused a few.....problems) iv had to start from an already existing theme...FireFox Modern...and change it. Im working on another project on the side...but if this theme isnt done by the 10th...then you guys can go about hating me...and the mods can warn me all they like
But itll be done...promise
It wont be out very long...cuz FireFox 1b comes out later this month.

To make the time go by faster...stare at my avatar

[Edited on 6-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
A must-have for ATSers!!
BBCode

When entering text in a BBCode-enabled site (read: ATS), you can highlight a segment of text, right-click, and choose from a drop-down of BBCode effects (bold, italic, underline, etc). It will automatically add the BBCode for you.

It's quite handy!! I used it to make this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A couple of users mentioned Mozillazine, a great resource for Firefox help, so I thought I would post a link to their FAFQ: Frequently Asked Firefox Questions . I have found it very useful, and I hope it helps smooth the switch for anyone who is thinking of using Firefox.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You likey?? Tell me what you think and what to change.
I just gotta make the icons and the Throbber and itll be all done.

img48.exs.cx...

Oh yeah...and FireFox 0.9.2 has been released.

[Edited on 9-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
SWEET!!
The only thing I'd suggest is using a more "friendly" font ... Verdana, perhaps. ATS uses sans serif, and you've got a serif font on there. Dunno how easy that is to change, tho....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You can do that by yourself by going to about:config and go down to font.default and changing the font to Verdana. Theres too many files to change to get the theme to Verdana...its better this way and people can have it how they like it.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That is looking good, DLM. The colors are a great match.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Indeed.

To semi-quote carl from Aqua Teens - sweet, sweet nectar. It's like my computer is tearing ass around my house, but its standing still!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"Bad news...

I know I promised Id have it by today...the 11th...but my comp had a bit of trouble today...and I cant get on it at all. Im not sure what the problem is...and I hope that all my files are there...and the Theme files. So I dont ahve to start all over again. Im going to try and find my Knoppix disk and boot up and see what damage has been caused. If its intact ill finish the editing in Knoppix and upload it when its finished...but thats doubtful. Im getting a 200gb HDD pretty soon...just ordered it from TigerDirect....and then ill reinstall WinXP on it and recover the Theme files and upload it. Also...pray for me...for I am stuck on a computer with IE. It is not mine and they are not allowing me to install FireFox. Im going to need therapy after this. Its coming...just wait."

[from DLM]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Crapper.

Take your time DLM.

We just want a good end result.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This extension's great for ATS, it puts ['quote] [/'quote] round any text. (without the ' obviously!)

texturizer.net...

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by kegs]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join