It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision about the Woman of Revelation 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
REVELATION 12

1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2. Then being with child,
she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

There are actually four versions...

New International Version

1: A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

New American Standard Bible

1: A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

English Standard Version

1: And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

King James Version

1: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

I had a vivid vision about the Woman, and I will relate it here.
In the vision I saw the Sun grow with wild abandon, and began to throw off plasma streams toward Earth. I saw the electronic/magnetic field that protects Earth begin to collapse, and the surface begin to burn. At the same time I saw a beautiful woman, heavy with child, and she had a crown of stars and was like the lady in Revelations. Chasing her was a very large Dragon, and the Dragon was spitting fire from it's mouth at the woman. The lady screamed in pain, but was suddenly taken by the hand and led away from the beast. Then I saw Earth again, and by now it was really on fire, the plasma from the Sun was consuming it. Then I saw that a very large craft, bigger that Earth by several times, and saucer shaped, begin to tow planet Earth away from the Sun. The course I saw plotted was to the Pleiades System. Then I again saw the woman, but this time she was being cared for, and was no longer in danger from the Dragon.

This has been on my mind for three days now, the images were very clear, and vivid to see, it was most magnificent to behold, but sad in it's design. This is not the first vision i have seen, there have been others. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sounds pretty cool, you should make it into a script and see if someone will make a movie! Like.... 2012! For your health!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
as with any prophecy, interpretation is up for grabs. im more interested to see what you think this means.

why towing the planet?

who is the woman?

what time frame are we talking?

is this strictly metaphorical?

anyways, certainly interesting. im glad you posted.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A drama based on astrology. Simply nothing more than astrology.

But folks will continue chasing their tails trying to interpret, twist, or fabricate something else from it as is done with every fictional story and verse from that fictional book.

A brief explanation of this fictional story:

Virgo is the only constellation of a "woman" and is the starting point of the 12 biblical constellations or "crown of twelve stars". Within the year 3B.C. (assuming the lunar eclipse of Herod the Great's death to have occurred in 1B.C. when Jesus was 2 year old) Virgo was "clothed with the sun" between August 27 through September 15 as visible from Palestine.[7] The moon was "under her feet" only on September 11th, between 6:18pm sunset and 7:39pm moonset.[8] Biblical and astronomical scholars have verified the September 11th, 3B.C. star positions in Virgo including Ernest L. Martin[9] and Victor Paul Wierwille [10]. September 11th, 3B.C. is equivalent to Tishrei 1 of the Hebrew calendar, or the "Day of Trumpets", which some Christian scholars believe to be a significantly appropriate Hebrew day for the Messiah to be born, and a non-coincidental match with the Biblical prophesied events within the constellation Virgo.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The first part makes sense with the collapse of the thermosphere and the staggering magnetosphere. The sun is going to flip it's poles this maximum. I'm trying to find out if this maximum is the larger one that occurs each 33 years. I'd like to know if there is more than just Mercury having an effect or if other planets are in combination to cause this lack of sun spots/ massive release. Or is it this high energy 'cloud' region of space that has changed the sun. Please C2C if you have insight into this.
---
From Revelations Chapter 16

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
---
I guess there is something to all these DUMBS. I didn't get my invitation yet, but I'm hoping Ed McMahon will drop it off any day.

As far as 'alien' interaction? Pelaidian tow truck?
--
II Thessalonians
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Here is Matthew 24. You should know...

www.blueletterbible.org...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Then I saw that a very large craft, bigger that Earth by several times, and saucer shaped, begin to tow planet Earth away from the Sun. The course I saw plotted was to the Pleiades System.

when i read "tow" and Pleiades, i thought of this, specifically the following part of that post:

another exists. she was pissed. her words to come, but i shall share with you:
"7 galaxies we tow. 7 galaxies you row. 7 galaxies they pelt. pelt with stones they pelt 7 galaxies. 7 galaxies we tow. 7 galaxies they pelt. We are driving towards Orion's belt. now, shut up back there. all play fair. don't make me stop and get out, if you dare ... ! I'll make you walk up heavens stair!"

Orion has been long linked to the Pleiades, who are, of course, the 7 sisters.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
very cool, this prophecy is about what happened to Sirius and what is going to happen here - Supernovae.

"When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child."

When Sirius B went supernova, the planet we call Nibiru caught a gravity wave which sent it to our solar system (the woman), making it a rogue planet with an interstellar orbit.

"The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach."

The two wings are the magnetic field/heliosphere, the place prepared for her is the Galactic Cross.

"Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth."

Nibiru and Earth are Whittaker coupled (See Atlantis Rising by Patricia Cori, and Tom Bearden), at least the lizards have been trying to achieve this over thousands of years. The point is to extract energy; consensus reality is based on the fact that humans and the schumann resonance can be entrained, the lizards are trying to get all humans at a constant negative state

17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring

to provide a consistant frequency with which to sympathize and do this:

www.cuttingedge.org...

"16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth."

Our planet is currently absorbing energy that would otherwise be extracted because we are approaching the Galactic Cross which has a higher energy density.

"...He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short."

Nibiru is supposed to swing through here again, but we will have gone supernova by then and quantum phase shifted, see my thread here for more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you all for the replies, all are appreciated, as this still plays on my mind, along with many other things. It has bee often prophesied that at the end of this cycle the Earth would be destroyed by fire. Even the Bible promises this. In the Ancient stories a Goddess reigns supreme, and not until the rise in power of the Holy Roman Church, from which all churches came. the church had ultimate power over even the King in ancient times, and I am quite sure they would love to have that power right now. The church did a great deal to completely stamp out any form of Goddess worship. I have always wondered why this is, exactly. Why were all the women murdered in the name of Christ for honoring a Goddess instead of the church God? Why were Christian churches built over the remains if Temples dedicated to the Goddess? Christianity has smeared the name and face of the Divine Feminine for many years, why?

I know beyond any doubt that planet Earth will be destroyed, and will be reborn again in due time. Even the Maya saw the cycles, as do I, everything on Earth follows a a cycle, this cannot be denied. Everything is "borne," or "created" anew. It lives a life of a certain amount of seconds/minutes/days/months/years and then "dies," or is "destroyed." Only one this that we know of does not adhere to this principle, and that is Energy, that which is the substance of our Soul, our Spirit. I would say the Spirit of that which created us all is also composed of Energy.

What does the vision mean? I don't have a clue, to tell the truth. That is the way, sometime, we are given clues to ponder on, and then we are expected to make something of it, I guess. The Future is not yet written, there is no Fate but what we make for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In the Ancient stories a Goddess reigns supreme, and not until the rise in power of the Holy Roman Church, from which all churches came. the church had ultimate power over even the King in ancient times, and I am quite sure they would love to have that power right now. The church did a great deal to completely stamp out any form of Goddess worship. I have always wondered why this is, exactly. Why were all the women murdered in the name of Christ for honoring a Goddess instead of the church God? Why were Christian churches built over the remains if Temples dedicated to the Goddess? Christianity has smeared the name and face of the Divine Feminine for many years, why?

i haven't figured out the "why" yet, not exactly, although i have nebulous ideas.

but one thing i know for sure is that they were unable to eradicate her, even from their own institution!

"marian worship" is Adoration of the Goddess!
she hides but so does GOD, so that makes sense.

when Juan Diego saw her, in Mexico 5-6 centuries ago, she gave him proof by imprinting her image on his apron. that apron was made of some sort of cactus fiber and should not have lasted more than 20 years at the most. but it is still intact, behind glass, at the big church down in Mexico City that is her church. it is second in visitation only to St. Peter's in Rome.

in the image she gave us, she is clothed with the sun, and crowned with stars (on her mantle which covers her head). she has the crescent moon at her feet and under one foot, she is crushing the head of the serpent.

what more could we want?

the church may deny her but the people know she is real.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

REVELATION 12

1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2. Then being with child,
she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

May I decipher that for you Sir?

Revelation 12

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Woman=Israel
Crown of 12 stars=the 12 tribes of Israel

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Out from Israel a Saviour will be born = Jesus Christ

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Satan who influenced King Herod orders the slaughter of all male babies so that the Saviour will be killed.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Jesus Christ was born and then successfully completed His mission by dying on the cross for our sins and then on the 3rd day was caught up to heaven, sitting on the right hand of God Almighty.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench,

Your vision may well be a wake up call. You say it was very vivid, yes and it will remain very vivid on and on.

I would suggest your vision is a partial of the prophecy of Rev.12: The woman is the bride and the child she was with was Christ. The Bride ( the true church) was persecuted and then finally she escapes into the wilderness from the Dragon, (Satan) and then goes after the Remnant of her seed. Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven, down into the earth and the overcomers are finally taken to Heaven. Your vision the earth being pulled out of the consuming fire. The following verse is no joke to you now.

Ac 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I am glad for you to recieve this Vision.

Truthiron

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thank you queenannie38, at lease there are a few who still believe in the Goddess of All. She is the one who gave birth to the various Gods, why do you think they do not honor their Mother?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

CHAPTER 12 or the revelations is just inportant as chapter 13.
The women represents the chosen people, not mary as everyone made to
believe in the Catholic Church, the statue of MARY in the CATHOLIC church is the same
women in Chapter 12 that represents the chosen people.

The moon represents the defest of JESUS and the crown represents the the 12 tribes.
The statue of liberty in NEW YORK was formed from the above paragraph of the Revelation, that is
why the feet of the statue represent a broken shackle, symbolising the overthrow of
tyranny, who is Jesus. Jesus is also described as the crescent, therefore, the reason
why it is depicted on all Islamic symbols and of his defeat.
Across the road from the Zagreb Cathedral in Croatia is a gold statue of a woman portrayed with
12 stars above her head, and the moon and snake beneath her feet, and below that
are 4 beasts with water pouring out of their mouths. (Revelation 12.15) "...and then,
from his mouth, the dragon poured out of a flood of water after the woman."
People seem to think the statue represents Mary, however, even the churches preach
that this woman symbolises God's chosen people (Revelation 12).

Isaiah 66.7 " My Holy city is like a women who suddenly gives birth to a child"
Isaiah 66.13 "I will comfort you in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child"

Women = A nation
12 stars above her head, 12 tribes

Dragon= snake , devil

666= xxx= +++= father, son, holy spirit= Holy Trinity= JESUS.

6= the 6th day of the week, Friday, the day Jesus was crucified.

SATAN= in Hebrew means opponent, JESUS WAS THE OPPONENT
to the leaders who crucified him and they wrote the Revelation against him.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Sounds like the false idols and demons you place faith in are messing with your head

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ACTS 2;17

he last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

-----
Reminds me of when Mariam was pregnant with Jesus being chased all around. I reflect on this to attempt to understand rev. It's scary to me. Upsetting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunIsSon
A drama based on astrology. Simply nothing more than astrology.

But folks will continue chasing their tails trying to interpret, twist, or fabricate something else from it as is done with every fictional story and verse from that fictional book.

A brief explanation of this fictional story:

Virgo is the only constellation of a "woman" and is the starting point of the 12 biblical constellations or "crown of twelve stars". Within the year 3B.C. (assuming the lunar eclipse of Herod the Great's death to have occurred in 1B.C. when Jesus was 2 year old) Virgo was "clothed with the sun" between August 27 through September 15 as visible from Palestine.[7] The moon was "under her feet" only on September 11th, between 6:18pm sunset and 7:39pm moonset.[8] Biblical and astronomical scholars have verified the September 11th, 3B.C. star positions in Virgo including Ernest L. Martin[9] and Victor Paul Wierwille [10]. September 11th, 3B.C. is equivalent to Tishrei 1 of the Hebrew calendar, or the "Day of Trumpets", which some Christian scholars believe to be a significantly appropriate Hebrew day for the Messiah to be born, and a non-coincidental match with the Biblical prophesied events within the constellation Virgo.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

Ahhhh it's simply astrology eh?
"The difference between millionaires and billionaires? Millionaires don't have astrologers, billionaires do." J.P. Morgan

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

Is this specific alignment of the stars supposed to happen again?? If so, when??

join