It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black USDA official resigns after quoted out of context. All say she should be reinstated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Black USDA official resigns after quoted out of context. All say she should be reinstated

Sherrod was a political appointee, chosen by President Barack Obama almost exactly a year ago.

Beck did wind up attacking the administration on his Fox News talk show, but not for the reason the White House may have expected. "She should not have been fired or forced to resign," the conservative commentator said, pointing out that Sherrod's side of the story was far more complex than initially reported. He even suggested that Sherrod should get her job back and joked about her getting a promotion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My god!
Racism isn't a factor in this USA?

It is easier to find an article that includes racism in this country than it is to find an article that gives evidence that we are being one people under one flag, but many races.

Believe it or not! Most of us in the US can care less what skin your sporting. We care about your actions. We care about how you value your word!

IN my vernacular I'll call a purple midget the N-word if she or he has earned the title!
Let off this woman. She has given her life in helping farmers and deserves better!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Your link is missing.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join