It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Lohan's Jail Stint: 2 Weeks, Prescription Drugs Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Lindsay Lohan may be behind bars, but according to reports, she's not without the comforts of home.

According to TMZ.com , Lohan will be allowed to take prescription medications in jail, including the attention deficit disorder drug Adderall. A probation report released earlier this month revealed that Lohan had a valid prescription for Adderall.

While the law may allow her to pop pills, her estranged father, Michael Lohan, isn't pleased.

"She's got to get off prescription drugs," he said on CNN's "Larry King Live" Tuesday night. "I don't think jail is going to change her; I think she needs to change herself."

Well, Dad, how many years has it been? This kid couldn't change herself to save her life. Unless she has some sort of mind-expanding transcendental revelation, the girl is going to die young of cirrhosis of the liver or something equally awful.

But for the justice system to keep her supplied with drugs in jail is the real travesty. I don't know how psychoactive Adderall is, but I'm pretty damned sure she can trade it in the jailhouse for just about anything else she wants.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e6a91466af0.jpg[/atsimg]

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mods, you need to take this crap off. No one gives a DAMN about this women. This has nothing to do with what we are about. It seems people want to pollute this site with MSM B.S. too. Get it off now before we all lose IQ points.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow, Adderall?

Basically 'legal speed.

Good goin Lyndsay. Pill poppers are usually found in cardiac arrest, or simply dead. Good idea to go down this path.

Doubt she'd share her Adderall.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
Mods, you need to take this crap off. No one gives a DAMN about this women.

You're wrong, Drake. I care about her. I do. I care about anybody who has a lot of potential and who just squanders it. Like yourself.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
Mods, you need to take this crap off. No one gives a DAMN about this women.

You're wrong, Drake. I care about her. I do. I care about anybody who has a lot of potential and who just squanders it. Like yourself.

— Doc Velocity

So I'm squandering my potential because you posted something about someone that no one cares about, but yourself. Makes a ton of sense. :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

So I'm squandering my potential because you posted something about someone that no one cares about, but yourself. Makes a ton of sense.

Well, a lot of people care about her. I don't know why. But if they didn't care about her, they wouldn't show this garbage.

Sure, I could care less if she lives, dies, get's passed around jail like a joint. But, it's important to people like Doc. So, well, there you have it.

Guess all I am saying is, no accounting for taste.

top topics

join