It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Co-worker didn't note anything out of the ordinary, but there's a lot of reservation land and open desert around Casa Grande and Gila Bend (pronounced Heela) you could hide an invasion force out there are no one would ever know.

But just try using the injun land for a little target shooting and see what happens - I did, but that's a whole 'nuther story.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This conflict in Arizona is a war already even though the government in Washington DC prefer to ignore it. Perhaps the government in Washington DC ignoring the problem for so long a time is why it is exploding into all out war. Thankfully the government in Mexico are fully supportive of the war against the drugs cartels. Mexican military are policing on their side of the border. All the illegal immigration into the USA is primarilly controlled by the drugs trade coming over the border from Mexico. See it not as a race war against Mexicans, but rather an all out war against the drugs and sex trade. Arizona is the conduit through which a great amount of the drugs are flowing. Any bets that because of the increased vigilance now operating, there is a diminishment in the drugs flowing in from Mexico ? However, the drugs and illegals will simply find alternative routes ? Surely a great amount of the illegal traffic goes via Los Angeles ? Texas have a huge amount of border with Mexico. What are they doing about the problem ? Why only Arizona doing something ?

This world is and always has been the domain of hell. Sex and drugs and violence. Will men ever learn before it is too late ? So I suppose it is a waste of my breath to try telling anyone about the Law of God ? That murder is murder which ever way you cut it. Remember what Jesus said about doing for others as you would want others to do for you. Be for others as you would want others to be for you. The conflict will only get worse, and although no one wants to hurt the innocent, I suspect the innocent will get hurt. The drugs cartels [criminal gangs] in Mexico are ruthless and without mercy. They certainly are not going to go away by their own choice. So as you go out to kill them, please think about it as being a matter of law enforcement. It is a necessary operation for so as to stop the drugs and the illegal immigration coming in from Mexico through Arizona. The drugs cartel operatives are going to catch the bullet that they deserve. Any Mexicans crossing the border illegally are signing their own death warrant.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
Did you miss this part of the OP?

Many reports are coming in that U.S. Military units are being seen on and near the U.S. Mexican border close to Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and the Tohono D' O'dham Indian Reservation, and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.
And they are equipped with Stryker armored fighting vehicles.

There is only one slight problem to that. You see the area that the illegale immigrants and drug runners are going through there are 2 things against the use of military hardware like a Stryker armored vehicle. One is the terrain is not going to be something that such a vehicle go into and then there is the fact that unless it is on one of the authorized roads, it is forbidden by federal law to go onto the protected federal lands. So the most that the vehicles can do, is move personell from one point to a closer where the military personell can get out and then track through the hot sun and dessert terrain to where a possible ambush is set up. This requires better planning and careful anaylsis of the situation, if not a suspension of the laws that protects wildlife lands.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by DerekJR321

well no kidding. once you break the law. But how are you people going to tell the innocent mexicans from the illegal ones? Tell me this ingenious plan?

It's complex and extremely racist, so try and stay with me here - we ask them for their state issued ID.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

well no kidding. once you break the law. But how are you people going to tell the innocent mexicans from the illegal ones? Tell me this ingenious plan?

It's complex and extremely racist, so try and stay with me here - we ask them for their state issued ID.

Ask them for ID? You mean like when a cop asks me for my drivers license? HOW DARE YOU SIR! YOU ARE A RACIST!!

:: kidding ::

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

So its just going to be targeted as racial profiling then?

link   

Originally posted by Retseh

As if a legal Mexican is going to be out in the middle of the desert with a backpack and a jug of water.

link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Why don't you just do your best mexican impression then permanently stay there? If your ashamed of being american why continue?

The jobs they are doing that nobody else wants to do? Apparently you didnt think this out very much or your just repeating something you heard some other cliche person say.

They arent doing jobs no one wants....they are doing jobs FOR LESS than AMERICANS will work for because we have a F****** standard of living and if we don't get payed enough we refuse to work that job.

These illegals do the same job for less because the cost of living in mexico is exceptionaly low which is where most of them are sending the money they make...back to mexico. They can afford to work for less they dont have the cost of living we legal citizens do.

So I have an idea since you are ashamed of being american you can just go hop right down to mexico.

Nothing irritates me more than people who say they are ashamed to be american then disown the country instead of tring to fix it, the real America is ashamed of you too.

It's easy to forget about the farming that America needs, but why not visit this link? They will glady offer a job for any american over an illegal immigrant, but for some strange reason the majority of workers are illegal immigrants.
www.takeourjobs.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Easy to tell, No Weapon---Keep Moving.
Weapon---you get shot.
VERY SIMPLE, Huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Americans hunting other people with high powered rifles from long distance with night vision scopes is a cowards way of life.

Its dispicable and must be a whole lot worse than what is shown in these videos below of people hunting hogs with night vision scopes. The people shot down at night have no chance of survival against people with night vision scopes. Its murder plain and simple and the people engaging and cooperating with such people will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Federal Laws and their residence will be in Federal Prisons; especially as long as Arizona is a state in the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think they should do? There are armed drug runners coming into The United States, with guns, and bringing their violent ways along with them. It seems to me that having people like the ACM is necessary since we feel the need to fight a few wars in the middle east. This is our land. We should not have to wait for the government to step in, and send more soldiers to another desert. As others have said, this country was founded on militia. What if we just said "oh hey we have issues with the british crown!" "Hey, calm down fellas lets just wait for our government to sort it out." Sometimes laws need to be broken for the right thing to be done. The right thing is stopping these cartels whatever way possible, be it night vision scoped rifles, a handgun, or any other way. This needs to stop, and if the government won't help, the citizens CAN and WILL protect their home.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Longy4eva

Read our "Constitution".

"Does American law not make creating private militias illegal?" NO

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

This "Hammerdown" guy sounds like a real screwball. He has used about every cowboy cliche that has been said in the last 200 years. I am not against a well armed militia, but I am against any nut with a gun.
If the governors of the border states want to activate an organized militia then I am all for it, but I don't think that the vigilante stuff is the way to go. Is our government doing enough to control the borders? Absolutely not! Do I have an answer? Nope.
Seeashrink

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I smell shenanigans! , Does anyone else get the feeling that the ACM is nothing more than 10 -15 airsofters? These people seem only to have a "Virtual" presence. No competent media or professional journalists seem to have made a peep about them , they seem to only live in the blogosphere.

Riddle me this... why is it that none of us knew who these folks were 90 days ago and now all of a sudden they are apparently the "zeta extermination force" , to me this sounds like a bunch of bull...

There are a few THOUSAND Zetas that are actually disciplined with a full chain of command and backed by logistics and supply and some pretty expensive toys to go to war with, They do recon , they have snatch and grab teams and they have CI's in many gangs here not to mention the Original Zetas were actually Delta trained operators ... compared to Billy Bobs paintball team ACM militia members.

The average American is not ready for the extreme violence and ruthlessness of these guys and I think they are romanticizing this whole "take our country back , protect the border" cry that's been going on. Once one of these guys sits watch on the border and comes home to find his family massacred maybe they will get the point that this is not a game. They think It's like hunting... It's not, It's war and they need to leave the war to the warriors. You have every right to protect you and yours by any means necessary up to and including deadly force... on your land. But if you go out looking for a problem , eventually you're gonna find it.

What needs to be done is this ,our government needs to send a few teams down south and let them take care of the problem discreetly and let the Mexican government take credit for it. This is the same tactic we used to hit Escobar in Colombia 20 years ago.

Are you pissed with whats going on on the border?... good then do something about it... stop typing here and go collect your like minded friends , organize and go pay your local politicians a visit. If they won't listen , vote them out and get people in office that will. But this pissing match is not the way to get what you want.

The funny thing is that many of you haven't even stopped to wonder why the government is allowing this to happen in the first place...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by EyesWideShut]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Looks like I should consider mounting up and heading to AZ to give my fellow Americans a hand in handling this problem.

Yes, but first you need to go upstairs from the basement and ask your Mom if you can borrow the car keys.

This is completely out of control and the do-nothing president partying in the white house and vacationing every other week

First off...the POTUSs' predeccesor broke all records for the most vacation days in office.

Second...Check with reality once in a while..

When duty calls, President Obama has to put his holidays on hold
www.washingtonpost.com...

18 Months into his presidency obama has taken 65 days vacation (this includes weekends).

18 months into his presidency GWB had racked up 216 days.

In his first 18 months in office, Obama has taken 65 days off. At this point in Bush's first term, he'd taken 216 days off -- well over triple Obama's total.*

Republicans seem to be arguing that it's different now, because the current president takes occasional breaks while there's an oil spill in the Gulf. But Bush took 216 days off in his first 18 months -- a period that included the attacks of 9/11 and the launch of a war in Afghanistan. Hell, a terrorist tried to blow up an American passenger jet in December 2001, and Bush not only stayed on vacation, he didn't even mention the incident for nearly a week.

There have to be more interesting lines of attack for the GOP. This is mind-numbing.

www.washingtonmonthly.com...

apparently has no interest in doing his frakking job!

Washington (AP) - President Barack Obama will send 1,200 National Guard troops to help secure the U.S.-Mexico border, an administration official and an Arizona congresswoman said Tuesday,

Obama will also request $500 million for border protection and law enforcement activities, they said.

The president previously announced plans to send 1,200 troops to the border, and he asked Congress for $600 million to pay for 1,000 more Border Patrol agents, 160 new federal immigration officers and two unmanned aircraft. The figure includes $500 million in new spending and $100 million of redirected spending.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

They claim to be advertising for jobs, but no wage offered.

If you apply, you must consent to violation of overtime laws for hours over 8 a day, or five day weeks.

I would be more than happy to pay higher prices for fruits and vegetables, knowing that the people working in this market are being paid reasonable wages, and not treated like slaves.

More importantly, if it wasn't for the use of slave labor (which is what this amounts to) these large ranches wouldn't be able to survive, and smaller scale producers would have a much better chance.

Organic farming would most likely gain a much stronger foothold in the market, and we would all be better off for the change.

It is time to stop modern day slavery, and bring sanity back to our agricultural markets.

Rising wage rates in agricultural markets could very well translate into a reversal of the concentration of populations into mega city sprawls.

Illegal immigration is the reason we are working more hours, and getting less for our money, when we should be working less hours, and getting more for our money.

Do you want your children to be slaves?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

That American Chronicle article makes me doubt even more. According to the story the Zetas and the Cartels in general are fine with there being informants? So much so that the informants can set up interviews between drug cartel officers and reporters.

This seems out of tune with the way the cartels operate. Usually they just shoot without warning like the party where 17 high school and college kids were killed or the spray painted message about the carbombing that just took place that read

"What happened on 16th [street] is what is going to keep happening to all authorities that keep helping «El Chapo» Guzmán. Sincerely, the Juarez Cartel. We still have car bombs."

So now we are to believe that a high ranking cartel officer, in an organization known to rip the tongues out informants heads, has sought out an american reporter so that he can send the militias a warning? He even says that he holds sheriff Paul Babeu responsible for protecting the guys that ambushed his men. Either that cartel officer was fake or the reporter is working for someone.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Ask them for ID? You mean like when a cop asks me for my drivers license? HOW DARE YOU SIR! YOU ARE A RACIST!!

:: kidding ::

You mean like they already can and do? Why would Arizona need a new law for that?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by hippomchippo

They claim to be advertising for jobs, but no wage offered.

If you apply, you must consent to violation of overtime laws for hours over 8 a day, or five day weeks.

I would be more than happy to pay higher prices for fruits and vegetables, knowing that the people working in this market are being paid reasonable wages, and not treated like slaves.

More importantly, if it wasn't for the use of slave labor (which is what this amounts to) these large ranches wouldn't be able to survive, and smaller scale producers would have a much better chance.

Organic farming would most likely gain a much stronger foothold in the market, and we would all be better off for the change.

It is time to stop modern day slavery, and bring sanity back to our agricultural markets.

Rising wage rates in agricultural markets could very well translate into a reversal of the concentration of populations into mega city sprawls.

Illegal immigration is the reason we are working more hours, and getting less for our money, when we should be working less hours, and getting more for our money.

Do you want your children to be slaves?

It's only modern day slavery compared to your highly inflated lifestyle.
My main point was though, that if this witchhunt against illegal immigrants continue, it could very easily cripple the agricultural market, which would be a disaster in these times.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

What does it matter? Maybe for awareness. The fact is no one wants Arizona to stop the invasion of drugs and murder on the border.

We have More than 100,000 U.S. and NATO troops are in Afghanistan yet we lack the resources to protect the borders. Sounds like someone has their priority's mixed up. Its so obvious its sad.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What needs to be done is this ,our government needs to send a few teams down south and let them take care of the problem discreetly and let the Mexican government take credit for it. This is the same tactic we used to hit Escobar in Colombia 20 years ago.

Look buddy, they ARE NOT going to do this. It's not going to happen, Obama isent going to risk losing the Hispanic vote by sending appropriate numbers of troops to the border or by sending Special Operations units into Mexico.

Hence we are basically forced to rely on the militias. It's the militias or nothing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join