It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

So you are going to shoot innocent mexicans too?if you shot me I make sure I come back from the dead to come for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

So you are going to shoot innocent mexicans too?if you shot me I make sure I come back from the dead to come for you.

Where did I say I was going to shoot anyone? I'm a bit away from AZ, but make no mistake, NY has it's own immigration problems.

PS- once you break the law, you are no longer innocent. Keep that in mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This is not good.

Americans hunting other people with high powered rifles from long distance with night vision scopes is a cowards way of life.

Its in part, how America fought and won its independence. Its obviously quite effective.

Its dispicable and must be a whole lot worse than what is shown in these videos below of people hunting hogs with night vision scopes. The people shot down at night have no chance of survival against people with night vision scopes. Its murder plain and simple and the people engaging and cooperating with such people will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Federal Laws and their residence will be in Federal Prisons; especially as long as Arizona is a state in the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to jump in with these butchers of humans, then expect to spend the rest of your life in prison. Stay away from such people if you enjoy the freedom that you have.

I take it you are unfamiliar with the Los Zetas? They're the true cowards. They are a mexican drug gang who have no allegiance with the US. Their methods of killing are incomprehensible. They kill and kidnap for fun. When they get their victims, they've been known to put them (while theyre alive) in barrels filled with acid. Slowly killing their victims. Theyve also been known to put tied up victims inside a confined space, douse them with gasoline, and proceed to burn said victims alive.

I assure you, you do not know that which you speak of. These people have had enough, and I back them fully.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

well no kidding. once you break the law. But how are you people going to tell the innocent mexicans from the illegal ones? Tell me this ingenious plan?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

well go to their drug camp and place a few C4 explosives and have fun.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Yeah, I agree. I meant to clarify that I too am skeptical of this story but here's more...

"One of my informants that I have called Juan in previous news reports, called me recently on the cell phone he provided me at out last meeting a month or so ago. He told me that his boss a Los Zetas Mexican drug cartel officer wanted to meet with me and give me some important information regarding the so called war on drugs raging on the border. A date and time was set up for this meeting at a public place.

During this encounter the Mexican I met was clean shaving with a military style, "high and tight" short hair cut, who looked to be about, I guess 35 years old or so, who claimed to be an officer in the Los Zetas Mexican drug cartel organization. He told me straight out that he believed two of his men were shot and killed recently in the desert in Arizona by American vigilantes and he would be taking revenge. He first said he thought that his men where killed by opposing drug cartel member gangs. He said he and his men had killed several gang members recently who they thought was responsible for those killings and other recent attacks in the area. That bloody confrontation took place just south of the Arizona border. The shootout, left 21 dead. The violence took place between the hamlets of Saric and Tubutama, along a notorious smuggling corridor. Nearby is the town of Altar, which I have reported on in the past and which for more than a decade has been a major staging area for illegal smugglers headed for the Arizona border."

Read more at americanchronicle

edit - deleted my comments - misread article

[edit on 21-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

hahaha are you delusional? have you seen americans these days? oh sure there are a few good old boys left but majority of americans are a)lazy b)willing to throw money at the problem but not take any actions themselves c)of hispanic descent d)overweight e)sheeple f)uninterested or uninformed as to the problem

and what is the problem exactly? is it illegals coming here to do jobs no americans want to do, come on realistically you know this to be true or is it the cartels? vecause people lump these two together way too often.
you want to solve the problem? try fixing it closer to home..why is there human trafficking.because there is a market for it here in the states. hunt down the scum who are buying these people, there is a market for drugs out there as well. we need to as society quit glamorizing drugs. everywhere you look drugs are affluent. hollywood, sports,in our schools,in our neighborhoods,everywhere. you take out these cartels the people who want drugs will get them from a different source. only in america are we whinning and begging like junkies for our government to legalize pot. only in america are we throwing temper tantrums because people have to sneak into our country to do jobs nobody in our country wants to do. i am ashamed to be an american. when i go on vacation to Mexico in october im gonna pull off the best canadian impersonation ever,eh.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by myra017
reply to post by blamethegreys

www.azleg.state.az.us...

It clarifies it is the National Guard of the State.

www.usconstitution.net...
Article 2 Section 2: POTUS having power over the state militias & calling into service.

www.usconstitution.net...
Article 4 Section 4: Guarantee every state in the Union...against invasion...against domestic violence.

When the above is not available or possible or is being usurped, what should an American do?

2nd Amendment comes to mind. Semper Fi

[edit on 21-7-2010 by myra017]

As I read and comprehend the amendment. The States retain the right to a militia. Yes the POTUS can take charge of them, but the militia doesn't need POTUS approval for state protection.

Therefore POTUS keep your nose in your afrosheen.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sheriff Paul Babeu declines security detail

This is the kind of man Sheriff Babeu is. You guys might be understaffed, but you've got a sheriff that sounds like he's taken instructions from Walker (The Texas Ranger). Never underestimate the strength of American citizens, I say.

Sounds to me like Los Zetas are just inches away from crossing the line and starting a fight they won't be able to finish.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

well no kidding. once you break the law. But how are you people going to tell the innocent mexicans from the illegal ones? Tell me this ingenious plan?

Umm.. pretty cut and dry if you ask me. You jump the border ILLEGALLY then guess what. Your breaking the law.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsettingvet

hahaha are you delusional? have you seen americans these days? oh sure there are a few good old boys left but majority of americans are a)lazy b)willing to throw money at the problem but not take any actions themselves c)of hispanic descent d)overweight e)sheeple f)uninterested or uninformed as to the problem

Why do them being hispanic disable them from helping against illegal immigrants and the border war?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by West Coast

well go to their drug camp and place a few C4 explosives and have fun.

You clearly are not taking this in any serious sense. Los Zetas are not poor immigrants, but ruthless crime lords who murder without mercy. An eye for an eye.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Like DerekJR I am a Long Islander as well and it has been my experience that the overwhelming majority of Hispanics in my area support illegal immigration and are opposed to increased border security measures. It seems to me that for them it's all about La Raza and to hell with the nation as a whole.

Are there Hispanics who oppose illegal immigration and support stronger border security measures? YES but by and large when push comes to shove, most Hispanics will side with their own against the nation.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As an Arizona citizen, I am well aware if the scope of the problem, and its potential to get ugly very quickly.

It is a crime against the people of this state, and this nation that our president has failed to take action against a foreign invasion, in which signs have been put up warning the citizens of this country to stay off of our own land!

I cannot fault the state for doing what they can to protect the people, or the militias who have taken action for the same reason. However, the motives of some of these militias, one of which is headed by a confirmed neo-Nazi, also leaves me skeptical of the true intent and the motives....especially when language such as "exterminate" is used within the context of their stated goals.

Bottom line is, the people of this state are in need of help and assistance...We are under siege at this very moment, and yet our federal government has done nothing! Our troops are overseas fighting wars that have nothing to do with protecting the sovereignty of this nation, while a REAL threat doing exactly that goes unchallenged!

I c

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow, America that's some twisted stuff you've got going on there.. I'm really not sure what to make of this. I'm kind of seeing two sides here, on one part I'm totally with you on preventing a violent vicious drugs cartel from entering into your state. But what if illegal immigrants are attempting to cross the border at night where an ACM is guarding? Do they shout warnings? look for weapons? They may be illegals but that is no excuse for shooting them, at the end of the day the ACM is fighting exactly what they are probably running from.

I'm not too familiar on this Arizona law or American, being English.. i'm just firing out this whilst i have the chance in work. Does American law not make creating private militias illegal? I'm not 100% on English either, but i'm pretty sure there's a line between private security forces on militia.

If the sole mission for the ACM is to eradicate Drug cartels from polluting their streets with drugs and drugs gangs then that's fair enough. It just worries me that the line could blur between the cartels and immigrants, or in this case could be more accurate, refugees.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When it comes to illegals, most militia groups will either 1) call the US Border Patrol and let them handle it or 2) detain them, provide them with water and basic medical aid and then turn them over to the US Border Patrol.

NOBODY is going around shooting unarmed illegal immigrants. The only people shooting unarmed people period are the Mexican drug cartel fighters.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jetsettingvet

Yeah, that's what Mexicans said when they started the last war with the U.S.. They thought they would win, and planned on taking New Orleans.

U.S. volunteers quickly showed up, and the growing newly formed army engaged the well equipped veteran Mexican army. The Mexican army had considerable experience fighting revolutionary uprisings in Mexico. Unfortunately, the experience of the Mexican army did them no good, and the Mexicans lost every battle, embarrassingly. The newly formed U.S. military marched down to Mexico City, kicking the Mexican armies behind every step of the way.

Stock up on amo, looks like the revolution is about to begin.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsettingvet

and what is the problem exactly? is it illegals coming here to do jobs no americans want to do, come on realistically you know this to be true or is it the cartels? vecause people lump these two together way too often.
you want to solve the problem? try fixing it closer to home..why is there human trafficking.because there is a market for it here in the states. hunt down the scum who are buying these people, there is a market for drugs out there as well. we need to as society quit glamorizing drugs. everywhere you look drugs are affluent. hollywood, sports,in our schools,in our neighborhoods,everywhere. you take out these cartels the people who want drugs will get them from a different source. only in america are we whinning and begging like junkies for our government to legalize pot. only in america are we throwing temper tantrums because people have to sneak into our country to do jobs nobody in our country wants to do. i am ashamed to be an american. when i go on vacation to Mexico in october im gonna pull off the best canadian impersonation ever,eh.

Why don't you just do your best mexican impression then permanently stay there? If your ashamed of being american why continue?

The jobs they are doing that nobody else wants to do? Apparently you didnt think this out very much or your just repeating something you heard some other cliche person say.

They arent doing jobs no one wants....they are doing jobs FOR LESS than AMERICANS will work for because we have a F****** standard of living and if we don't get payed enough we refuse to work that job.

These illegals do the same job for less because the cost of living in mexico is exceptionaly low which is where most of them are sending the money they make...back to mexico. They can afford to work for less they dont have the cost of living we legal citizens do.

So I have an idea since you are ashamed of being american you can just go hop right down to mexico.

Nothing irritates me more than people who say they are ashamed to be american then disown the country instead of tring to fix it, the real America is ashamed of you too.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Here's another:
pinalcountyaz.gov...

At approximately 4 PM on April 30th, Deputy Louie Purrol was tracking six drug smugglers (later known to be armed) in the remote desert area south of I-8 and west of Casa Grande, when he was ambushed and shot. Over 200 officers from local, state, tribal nations and our federal partners responded. Your help and support was tremendous and underscored the strength of our professional bond.

Though the investigation continues, we have several investigative leads and have identified three other Mexican Nationals, who are victims (robbed of cash and personal belongings) of the same suspects that shot Deputy Purrol. The Border Patrol apprehended two of four (two escaped) illegals along this smuggling corridor and recovered four fully loaded AK-47s in the three points area, located along the Pima/Pinal border. Two illegal immigrants with felony drug trafficking (coc aine) warrants out of the mid-west were also apprehended within our security perimeter. There were over 100 illegals apprehended within our security perimeter in the remote desert area south of I-8 and west of Casa Grande, just within 24 hrs we were there.
Pinal County is not a border county with Mexico, yet we have para-military squad sized elements who are operating deep within Arizona. This is unacceptable and must be stopped. Though PCSO Deputy Purrol is safe and is back to work - must we have a Deputy killed by these smugglers before the federal government hears our plea for help?

Pics from the letter above:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c12534010e0d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6732df0fb99b.png[/atsimg]

Pretty wild. Serious stuff escalations in AZ while Obama is out Golfing.

I wish I could donate to the Sheriff or the posses on the border. I'll only support Militias that are willing to answer to and be deputized by a local Sheriff.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Dbriefed]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

It humbles me to hear about the courage of the sheriffs and deputies working the border over there.

And I think you're right about the militias as well. Deputizing them, and working with them would also allow the sheriff's department to keep the neo-nazis and other dregs away from doing work there. Ultimately, if the US military does not aid sufficiently, I think that's what they are going to have to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join