It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So with 12 pages of opining we basically have an OP with a false flag article.

Agreed?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Its not murder if its war. The ACM hunted these Zetas like animals, cleanly and efficiently. I'm worried about the ramifications of US military units engaging ACM units. I'm going to be keeping my eye on the ACM.

Their insignia is an Alpha, lets hope it doesn't foretell the start of a civil war.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
The only thing controversial about the new law is, Liberals are going crazy, over 60% of Americans support the new Arizona Law.

Actually, according to a recent MSNBC Poll (which they pulled off their website but you can find the results at the links posted below):

"Do you support Arizona's tough new law on illegal immigration?"

As of 7/8/10 this msnbc poll had registered over two million votes:

95.9% Yes--2,604,738

4.1% No--111,481 votes

MSNBC is supposed to be liberal so by that poll... the WHOLE country is with Arizona. Seems the only ones who are against Arizona are the co-opted foreign ruling establishment, their controlled press and paid off shills

www.campaignforliberty.com...
______beforeitsnews/story/94/670/MSNBC_Poll:_Do_You_Support_Arizona.html

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

np man, I get worked up reading some of the whargarbl that gets flagged, you gotta take it in stride

[edit on 21-7-2010 by piddles]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I want proof that the Militia killed two men.

That's the real conspiracy .

[edit on 22-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Even though almost two-thirds of the public supports Arizona's law, nearly an identical number (66 percent) believe it will lead to the discrimination of Latino immigrants who reside in the U.S. legally.

source

the other side of the coin, if you will.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I told you... it was deleted off of MSNBC website... But if you google it you'll find that there were scores of websites taking part in the polls.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I agree, the US contributes to mexico's problem. It's almost like every politician refuses to acknowledge the cartel's drug money is most likely from the US.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Even though almost two-thirds of the public supports Arizona's law, nearly an identical number (66 percent) believe it will lead to the discrimination of Latino immigrants who reside in the U.S. legally.

source

the other side of the coin, if you will.

The above quote you posted was not mine although you made it look like mine

My reply was to.poedxsoldiervet who stated:

“The only thing controversial about the new law is, Liberals are going crazy, over 60% of Americans support the new Arizona Law”.

But according to the liberal MSNBC poll its way more than 60%:

"Do you support Arizona's tough new law on illegal immigration?"

As of 7/8/10 this msnbc poll had registered over two million votes:

95.9% Yes--2,604,738

4.1% No--111,481 votes

So as I stated “the WHOLE country is with Arizona. except the co-opted foreign ruling establishment, their controlled press and paid off shills (bloggers)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This is not good.

Americans hunting other people with high powered rifles from long distance with night vision scopes is a cowards way of life.

Guilty until proven innocent? It sounds like you are just guessing that this is happening and then therefore assuming it to be a fact. Hopefully you can see how your attitude that minute-men are just sniping people off from a distance is both dangerous and wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The only thing controversial about the new law is, Liberals are going crazy, over 60% of Americans support the new Arizona Law. Hmmm 40% don’t, what’s that say? 40% who are Liberals or Illegal’s themselves…. Deport all Illegal immigrants, if they want to be Americans, they can go through the proper procedure like all the other Immigrants do.

I didn't expect to object too much to the immigration bill. But then I actually read through it and found at least four gross violations of human rights.

While I think the minutemen are wasting their time and efforts on a lost cause, a pointless cause, and a wrong cause, I fully respect the fact they are not going to wait around and expect the government to act on their behalf. It never really has and never really will in the end. If you want something done right, you've got to do it your self. In fact, I consider myself to be a big fan of the minute men project if anything. They are showing people they don't have to wait around for the government to take action and I think that is important.

But again, the AZ legislation is downright criminal and the criminals who pass it belong in prison for violation of rights. It has nothing to do with right/left and I'm definitely no liberal or Democrat... that is just my take on what should happen to people who seriously violate human rights.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Many militia-members are well conditioned and practiced, but are not subject to a code of conduct that lends itself to strategic 'control.' IF a large-scale conflict occurs, I would anticipate International Peacekeeping Forces to be "requested" since the American military forces may face extraordinary constraints in attempting to police militia-members.

While I agree militias may not be so hot at overall strategy even though they may be the very best tactically, I'm kind of offended by the idea that militias need to be policed. The US Army, Navy, and Air Force have has shown them self to be out of control. Look at the Iraq war. Compare collateral damage and gung-ho-ness of US standing official armies with independent militia groups. The legal militias have shown incredible constraint and a penchant for peace.... not active since the civil war perhaps. The official US military has been a blood-thirsty war-hawk that clearly is out of control and needs policing to be put back on a leash.

Its very bizarre how independent militias are painted as gung-ho when the US military obviously is just that and the independent groups are the exact opposite... very peaceful and tame creatures with a nasty bite if you mess with them.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
reply to post by sticky

I don't believe we have a right to meddle in other countries policies either. I've said it many times in different threads, I'm an isolationist at heart. I don't believe our military should be anywhere but right here at home.

There is misinformation about isolationism. Isolationism means more than anything that you want to tightly restrict travel & trade. Returning troops to the US borders is not isolationist... it is the exact opposite. Each time we send troops out to places they are not wanted, that is often an isolationist policy because it damages relationships with other countries and their people.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm afraid that I do not have much to add to the discussion at the moment, but I would like to share a documentary entitled "Walking the Line" that I'm currently watching and have not seen mentioned here before: if it has, then I apologize.

Walking the Line offers a harrowing view of the chaos along the U.S.-Mexico border through private citizens who are taking the law into their own hands. Following a growing movement of anti-immigrant vigilantes, some clad in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic weapons, the documentary provides a scathing critique of our failed border policy. Written by Jeremy Levine and Landon Van Soest Walking the Line - 2005

The entire documentary is available to view at Hulu.

Walking the Line

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Let's think back about a year ago, when Arizona just had a border problem. The Geniuses in Arizona, had a scheme where they could create a controversy, throw out a bunch of Latin voters who more often vote for Democratic candidates, and get a lot of support from the reliable, threatened "American Patriot."

NOW, they've got death threats and "HammerDown" weekend warriors with makeshift armored vehicles.

You know what would be a LOT EASIER and less deadly? Pushing to throw in jail the executives of companies that HIRE illegal aliens.

But of course, you don't get to shoot people and have kewl code names. And fight all those Public Works projects while you are at it, so that more money can be spared for Corporations to hire people -- which they won't because you and the people crossing the border are fighting over jobs picking strawberries and washing toilets and THAT isn't leaving any money to create a market.

So until people have MONEY and better paying jobs -- well, we can always occupy ourselves by creating tensions between poor ethnic groups.

>> I expect many more death threats as people like HammerDown create more fear and anxiety so that they can get death threats that they must respond to with more fear and anxiety. This is EXACTLY how things fall apart. But American's had more home-grown production in the last Great Depression and I don't think we were this stupid.

You do realize the current crisis in Arizona has NOTHING to do with illegal immigrants looking for work, right?

I guess I'm not understanding the point of this post...Just to clarify, I, and the people of Arizona are under siege from Mexican narcotic gangs who are entering illegally; due to the relaxed border enforcement policies that we have been warning about for years!

This is entirely beyond the crisis of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants coming into this state and draining us of our tax dollars due to health care and welfare programs that they are able to benefit from...this has now become about a hostile takeover of sorts, where our own citizenry is being warned off the very land we live in.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Reminds me so much of how the "Al Qaeda in Iraq would just cut off your head as soon as look at you -- of course we need to come down hard."

Maybe you should turn safe search off in google images and do some research on the cartels.

In about 10 minutes of searching I found the picture where they killed 8 guys, cut off their ears, arms, legs, penises and heads then dumped the torsos, limbs and heads all over the street infront of a school for a lesson to the general population.

These people aren't human, they are demonic sick sob's and if you were any bit of a man you wouldn't be making light of this situation.

I want to go to Arizona to support them, but I live on the other side of the country and am one of the lucky few to have a job.

So God bless these 'men playing rambo'; because they are doing more then you ever will in your life.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

With the expiration of my security contract in GA looming, i've found myself actually contemplating a trip to arizona to lend a hand, if accepted.
but first, i've really got to try to find out what's REALLY goin on down there.
none of us who DONT live in arizona really know whats going on there.

i'm no rambo, some kid who looks at GTA or Halo or ...what's that other one...oh..CALL OF DUTY as boot camp for the WAR...lol, but i see that the backdoor of this country has been left wide open, and our federal elected bodies have, if what i'm seeing is true, turned their backs on the people.

the reason for that is totally unclear, as we as regular folks dont know what game their are playing, but we are the ones who've repeatedly suffered as we are basically financing their game.

i had to see someone hurt, just like i would hate to be in the person/people/citizens that are afraid to even travel around their own state.

my own beliefs are that if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself. and by extension with this issue, if our feds arent andling this issue, with the resources we give them to do just that, we've got to roll up our sleeves and get it done ourselves, then deal with those that refused after we're done(kick 'em out of office...avoid the ADL list...lol!).

i had a friend once, that invited me to his hometown of Greenville, SC for the weekend, so i went. i got there, met his fam and one of his uncles who was also a navy alumni, and later that night we all went to a local club.
as we were getting ready to walk in the door, my friend stops me saying "aye, there's alot of New Yorkers that run to SC, and they club here too. If they try to fight you, you're on your own..."
hearing dude say that pissed me off , at the audacity of him being scared in his own town, and the admission of IF i got into some trouble(which isnt my style anyway) i'd be SOL in reference of support.
I immediately responded to his remark with "If there is an issue here and you cower, after i kick their arses, im coming for you next."

you should never be scared where you live, nor should you, if you're able bodied and have a heart, stand by and allow "innocent" people to suffer, if you can truly help it. just aint right....

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
AHEM
"
I'm sorry, but what right does ANY country have to meddle in our laws and policies?

"
you make me laugh sir

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
There is a lot of hate and bashing and back-forth calling out on here and frankly, after 4 pages of it, I stopped reading. So I apologize if this is said already.

First, let me be clear with my feelings and intent.
Securing the borders, I completely agree. I have said it time and again that the protection of the soverign borders of the USA is paramount.
I have read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States and it clearly calls the Militia into action when the governing body refuses to act.
I do not blame BO for this, since he only inherited a flawed plan from more than one generation back of presidents. This goes further back than Bush as well. Of course, neither of them have acted to correct the problem, so blame and guilt rides equally on all of their shoulders.
While I do not believe in cold blooded murder, I was a soldier and know that when the chips are down, it is kill or be killed.

Now, on to my reply to this news story at large.

Do any of you not see this as a ploy by the gov't to enact its police state? Do you not see that the reason why the US Gov't has for decades let this problem go nearly unabated to push the people into a position where martial law can be used? Do you not see that those in power that are working with the cartels to smuggle people and drugs across the border for their own profits is no different than:
*Arming and Training the Taliban, then later hunting them down in a very convenient war of opportunity and the globalist agenda;
*Arming and giving aid to a dictator (Hussain) to fight against a rival country only to go in, not once, but twice, and oust him from power in his most public hour and take over his country for the globalist agenda;
*Side with Israel in a potential war against a country that is actually of no threat whatsoever to the United States, even to the point of many of its citizens showing admiration for the US at large;
*Using fake/false flag attacks against US military or envoys in order to enter, not one, not two, nor three, but FOUR major armed conflicts around the globe.

The gov't of the United States has been on this path for decades, actually most of the 20th century and to date. It is a snails pace agenda, but only because of internal struggles and remote glimpses of humanity and minor uprisings along the way that have caused a few time line set backs. BO is not to blame as a single person for this. He is just the current whipping boy for the public, because he is one of the very few potus that does not believe "the buck stops here".

They are going to take this genuine American uprising and use it against ALL PERSONS LIVING IN AMERICA!

If this goes on and gets bloody and gets entrenched and becomes an all out conflict or war on our border, then the US Gov't is going to make every single soul, young, old, legal, illegal, any/all colors, both sexes, any/all races, any/all religions...live in a country that is on LOCK DOWN! This is the next phase of the evolution of the NAU and the globalist agenda.

In the very very short term, you are going to see this escalate into the rest of society. People with otherwise no reason to hate/care/indifferent one another are going to be at each others throats and in each others faces. This is going to spark a political, physical, mental and spiritual civil disobedience outcry like no trial or raid or judgement ever has. Its too close to home for too many of the 350mil that live in this country.

It started when the first armed US Troops were fighting the Indians, it continued through WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea, Gulf 1, Iraq invasion. Every war or conflict in our history has caused massive divisions in this country. This time, the hate has homefield advantage and the pitcher has gel in the rim of his hat.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I live in Phoenix and I would like to commend everyone in favor of upholding and enforcing the law. Drug running, murders, kidnapping / hostage taking and theft threaten our comfy way of life. We pay taxes to employ our military / police (etc) to allow us to live this life. A link in the chain that surrounds us happy worker bee's has been broken. Criminals have leaked in and out. The criminals with guns who shoot back should be shot in the face. The rest of the criminals should be rounded up, sent to live in a tent city on the border where they keep permanent residence inside the confinement of gates until they can be accepted into their own society as productive members of THEIR OWN population.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join