It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I'd be right there with them if I could. Especially after reading another post here on ATS. It said that 7 'other' countries signed on with Mexico to protest the AZ law.

I'm sorry, but what right does ANY country have to meddle in our laws and policies?

Although i feel for you guys in AZ, the situation sucks, what right does the USA have to meddle in other countrys problems too?

just saying

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

This whole Militia sitting on the border or even the US Marines sitting on the border is laughable at best.
It is a total joke.
So, how do you defeat a standing army? You wait and let them go broke.
If our Militia and or our armed forces will not pursue this weed to its root, it cannot be killed, however we can run out of funding.
We need to invade Mexico and exterminate any and all with drug paraphernalia.
We then need to destroy their government and install a governor to take over our 51st state.
Then an open border would be cool with me.
All that our boys sitting on the border is doing is like the taller kids holding onto the smaller kids forehead as the little guy swings away always out of reach.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Dear Sheriff and Governor,

As a citizen of the Republic of Wisconsin in the united Republics of America, I see you are having problems with drug cartels.

For the price of room, board, ammunition and $500/mo I hereby will contract with you, to stop all incursions over your border with Mexico.

I am thinking that I would not mind being in the southwest come fall and winter. Gets mighty cold up here in the Midwest.

You know what, I am thinking Arizona may be the place to move right now. If there are anyone out there needing help, drop me a U2U.

The endisnighe.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you like this but: The world isn't a happy fuzzy place and bad people are taking your land, killing your kids with drugs and gangs violence.

The militias are stepping up to lay their lives on the line to protect their fellow citizens from these dangers. Would you rather wait until the cartels start taking over towns in AZ or a Sheriff ends up dead before someone does something?

Talking and politics has made this mess!

Your "Lawyer In Chief" is using this as leverage against AZ because he doesn't like rogue states not following his plans, talk time is over, it's time for real men to stand up for what they believe in!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Great to see people growing a pair and defending what's theirs when the federal government won't.

Best of luck to y'all, over there.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If The Zetas and the militas wanna kill each other I say let them.Less wanna be rambos and scarfaces in the world.I can't wait to hear these militamen crying on the news about how the drug dealers are not "fighting fair." and begging for police protection when it all falls apart for them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

According to the mexican press here the hit was a joint effort between the Zetas and the Beltrán Leyva cartel against the Sinaloan cartel.

Translated from that page:

Witnesses of this event, have informed the Dept. of Justice that late wednesday night, a convoy of about 50 vehicles of recent models were seen coming from the south part of the state, they traveled on the interstate highway and in a given point they split in two so that one entered by the El Ocuca zone on the road to Caborca and the other by the Magdalena de Kino towards Tubutama.

Also:

Once on the scene state agents immediatly started an operative in the zone, which resulted in the capture of 9 hitmen 6 with bullet wounds.

Another report states that the authorities were trying to id those arrested and find which side they were on and what part they played.

First off how can a Zeta Officer blame us militias of attaking his men when it was the Sinaloan cartel, and not any group of the Zetas, that was hit?

Also if it is true that the convoy was seen coming from the south then it was not any AZ militias and I don't see how anyone would think it could be.

I'm convinced that the story is fake and someone is just trying to get a knee jerk reaction from the US side.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One thing that nobody seems to have mentioned is that we wouldn't have this problem if we made drugs legal:

1. The Zetas get their money from the illegal sale of drugs. If drugs were legal, prices would "crater" (see this article from CBS news: www.cbsnews.com...). No more big money, no more cartels.

2. The violence that the drug cartels perpetrate is because they operate outside the law. They have no recourse but to turn to violence if they want to "fight back." This doesn't excuse it at all but it does address the central problem. When's the last time you saw FedEx bombing UPS?

3. The Police State that so many people on ATS fear is fueled by two things: the so-called "Drug War" and the so-called "War on Terror." Legalizing drugs would remove the source of funding from the latter and eliminate the necessity from the former. No illegal drug money means no more funding for terrorists and no more funding for drug cartels.

4. If drugs were legalized, drug abuse would decline (see reference here: hypography.com...).

5. Drug abuse is a psychological problem, not a moral one. If you use tobacco, caffeine, or alcohol, you're using drugs (not to mention all the prescription ones out there). If you're a "user" are you a criminal? Most likely you aren't. Are you "immoral?" I doubt you'd think so.

6. Crime associated with drug use exists because illegal drugs are expensive and can only be procured through criminal means. How many "booze dealers" do you see hanging out on corners? Oh wait...if we were living in Prohibition times, I'm sure your answer would be different.

These cartels exist because drugs are illegal. Make them legal and these morons would have to become gardeners or dishwashers. Or investment bankers...but that's a totally different story.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I try to picture myself sighting in on a smuggler with a bail of pot on his back and an AK-47 strapped to his shoulder...

I'm sorry, If the guy is not a direct threat to my life I wouldn't want to take his life - It's too damn easy and it's not justified. We don't execute drug smugglers under our laws.

Now on the other hand, I don't have a problem with Militias performing Citizens Arrests. If, in the process, the detainees become life threatening then blow them away.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
whatever ur opinion on this matter, i think one would have to agree that by the time youre sneaking around in a foreign country with a machine gun, you SHOULD BE EXPECTING to get shot eventually.

legalize it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

So are you saying we should turn a blind eye and allow the illegal flow of drugs and people in, as well as allow people to be kidnapped?
I don't understand, but I am willing to listen if it will help me understand what your angle is.
Please explain?
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

People who run those farms are RACIST! How can it not be racist to say that the labor of a brown man is worth less than the labor of a white man? The system is set up so that white people will not want the jobs and Mexicans will come in and take them simply because they do not even pay the minimum wage. Anyone who hires an illegal so they do not have to pay them the minimum wage specified by law is RACIST! The whole system that allows agriculture to skirt the minimum wage provisions of federal law is a RACIST system that says brown people are worth less than white people. I am surprised they do not whip them and lock them up in the pole barns at night. It is time to come out of the dark ages and pay all men equal wage for equal work.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Not sure about you guys, but the past few years I have been seeing the 1111 phenomenon quite frequently. All I'm saying is to be careful of the coming weeks.

Same here. Stay stocked. Stay alert. The enemy is already here.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here's what I don't get:

Some of you are blaming what you call a "do-nothing" president and yet you are refusing to acknowledge that there are U.S military units near the Mexican border?

Perhaps it's best to step back and let the military take care of these fools? They may have tons of weapons but the U.S military can easily wipe the floor with the Zetas and any of these macho little boys.

link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Yeah, I'm trying to imagine how you could get them to drop their weapons peacefully. Fire a shot 2 ft in front of the first guy then use a bull horn to command them to ¡Suelte sus armas y entreguese! (drop your weapons and surrender!)?

Other question: yes

Peace

link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I hate to break it to you, but the Militias are up against a superior force who has much better weapons and financing. I await the YouTube video of you shooting down a helicopter with your superior marksmanship.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I’m not so sure 40% of the population support aliens flowing into our country. I live in a liberal town in a liberal state, and I don’t know a single person who approves of this.

I also believe the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are both ridiculous, and self-serving. They are Just two sides of the same coin. Neither party has any common sense, and to cooperate and or compromise is unheard of…just a bunch of finger pointing babies…

Why cant I live in a universe that has a leader with a brain?

I’m a Libertarian By the way…..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

But isn't that what the US does to other countries? Vietnam, Iraq
It ok to do it it to other countries but no country should do it to us, sounds like a double standard sir

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I wish I could give you a hundred stars for your post! You must have read
my mind...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

They came here illegally and should not be here, its a simple fact. So why is it bad that we protect OUR land? Maybe once a few are gone they will learn not to come here ILLEGALLY, especially since most come back once sent home.

I'm usually not for violence, but we have too many problems here and illegal immigration is a sign of lazyness and irresponsibility by our government.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join