It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

bignews.biz

M1126 Stryker ICV

Many reports are coming in that U.S. Military units are being seen on and near the U.S. Mexican border close to Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and the Tohono D' O'dham Indian Reservation, and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.
And they are equipped with Stryker armored fighting vehicles.

Arizona Citizen Militia (ACM) spokesman only
known as HammerDown said, “We are going to
hunt the Zetas and destroy them like the vermin that
they are. This won't be just War, this will be
Extermination.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.usborderfirereport.com

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wow, talk about the return of the wild west...

Big time trouble brewing in Arizona, and the controversial immigration law passed by the state going into effect next Thursday which will be subject to a national noncompliance protest, and you have the makings of some serious tensions in the state.

I don't blame the citizens for wanting to secure their border, it has been neglected by the Federal government for far too long, let's hope that this situation doesn't spiral into complete chaos.

Hang in there Arizona.

bignews.biz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

pray for peace, that's all you can do. Just hope it does not end up as a war.

+65 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Looks like I should consider mounting up and heading to AZ to give my fellow Americans a hand in handling this problem. This is completely out of control and the do-nothing president partying in the white house and vacationing every other week apparently has no interest in doing his frakking job!

The militia gave birth to this country. The militia has fortified this country. Now it is time for the militia to take this country back and place it in the hands of its rightful governors - THE PEOPLE!

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd be right there with them if I could. Especially after reading another post here on ATS. It said that 7 'other' countries signed on with Mexico to protest the AZ law.

I'm sorry, but what right does ANY country have to meddle in our laws and policies? And yet all the while what does Obama do? He sues AZ. To me that seems like treasonous behavior.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Well I hate to say it Barry... but you're not doing your job.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Man some interesting times we live in here in the states. Seems like and feels like someone has turned the world upside down and where all going abit loopy. Glad we are finally defending are borders, funny that it pisses so many people off doesn't make alot of sense to me. If the Fed would do it's job from the start we wouldn't have this problem.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is not good.

Americans hunting other people with high powered rifles from long distance with night vision scopes is a cowards way of life.

Its dispicable and must be a whole lot worse than what is shown in these videos below of people hunting hogs with night vision scopes. The people shot down at night have no chance of survival against people with night vision scopes. Its murder plain and simple and the people engaging and cooperating with such people will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Federal Laws and their residence will be in Federal Prisons; especially as long as Arizona is a state in the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to jump in with these butchers of humans, then expect to spend the rest of your life in prison. Stay away from such people if you enjoy the freedom that you have.

+44 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Have you seen what the Mexican drug cartels do to people? Do you REALLY want that coming to your home town?

It's bad enough that my county has seen an influx of MS-13 gang members (of which I venture 99.9% of them are illegals). They are a terrible gang who just shoot people for their initiations. They just shoot, beat and rob people for fun.

I can only imagine what Arizona would turn into if these drug cartels start pouring over the border.

So you know what? Good for the militias. At least someone is taking a stand to protect our country.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

What about the Zetas who have the same military technology or better? Night vision, claymore mines, RPG's, full auto machine guns, hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo, and mortars. Not to mention helicopters.

You are talking about private American citizens going up against some of the richest people in the world.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It looks like the Zetas and the ACM want to play Cowboys and Mexicans again. Last time that happen it didn't turn out too well for the Mexicans.

As far as the Zetas go I say Kill em All let God Sort em Out!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Hate to break it to you, but that is early 2000s technology. It is already obsolete. Choppers are easy to bring down if you know where to fire. RPGs are a problem. But the two together cancel themselves out.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That's why our military should be doing it, and private citizens shouldn't have to. It's sad that the people should have to take the government's burdens on themselves and be thought of as troublemakers just to defend themselves against these criminals.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The only thing controversial about the new law is, Liberals are going crazy, over 60% of Americans support the new Arizona Law. Hmmm 40% don’t, what’s that say? 40% who are Liberals or Illegal’s themselves…. Deport all Illegal immigrants, if they want to be Americans, they can go through the proper procedure like all the other Immigrants do.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When the federal government fails to act, it is going to eventually lead to war. Peace is desired yes, but at the same time, the general population is tired of inaction. The state has tried to take matters into their own hands, however, as it is shown, the federal government does not want said actions to take effect and are actively fighting it. The Mexican government is not wanting as it could mean that they will have to take back all of the illegale immigrants that are in the country, something that they can not afford, and the billions going down to their country would be cut off, so it is not in their interest for such. Neither side is willing to compromise, blaming the other for the problems of illegale immigration. Where the drive and desire for drugs in the US are half of the problem the other half is the other part of the flow, the money and arms flowing into Mexico, combined with the corruption in the Mexican military and police down there. The victims are often seeking to try to get away from the violence from being caught up, so there is the aspect of a large number of refugees going both north and south to get out of the area.
The militias are under, and correctly so, the belief that they are there and mandated to protect the country from a threat, which the drug cartels represent. This is not going to end well, and in this new report has just stated, it will no longer be if the citizens of the United States of America be caught up in the crossfire and deadly violence of the drug wars that are going on in the border towns in Mexico, but a matter of when. The problem of such just got bigger and more massive. Yet the lesson here is not to throw more money at the problem in hopes that it will resolve itself, rather it is to take direct action. The federal government may condone the actions as being rash and against the federal law, but at the same time, their inability to do anything, breaking promises that have been made for years on end is equall crimminal. The President may not want to send troops to the border, to help secure it, but when the citizens are in danger, and it gets worse, it may be that he will have no choice but to do such, if anything than to keep this from escellating from what could be considered a gang shooting to a full all out war.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Looks like I should consider mounting up and heading to AZ to give my fellow Americans a hand in handling this problem.

I was thinking the same exact thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The one thing that is not required is American bravado. To the media, the White House, and many partisan-centric thinkers this is a political issue, worthy of the rhetoric and soundbites that news consumers crave, like "...This won't be just War, this will be Extermination..."

But the reality is that Los Zetas are as well armed (if not better) than many professional military forces. And they are not indoctrinated into any 'modality of thought' so their approach to combat is unrestrained and deadly (at times even suicidal).

Many militia-members are well conditioned and practiced, but are not subject to a code of conduct that lends itself to strategic 'control.' IF a large-scale conflict occurs, I would anticipate International Peacekeeping Forces to be "requested" since the American military forces may face extraordinary constraints in attempting to police militia-members.

This could get real ugly real fast. Let's hope it is not a fuse which will ignite a larger issue. Or perhaps for some, that is the desire.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Many reports are coming in that U.S. Military units are being seen on and near the U.S. Mexican border close to Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and the Tohono D' O'dham Indian Reservation, and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.
And they are equipped with Stryker armored fighting vehicles.

I can be there in about 20 minutes if anyone wants an on the spot report with photos.

Strange place for them to assemble though, that's still a long way from the border.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I would love to see photos, because frankly I don't believe it. I know there was a report that Obama was sending like 1200 National Guard troops down to the border. He didn't really say "what" border though. The Southern Border is a very large place. Honestly, all 1200 should be on the Arizona / Texas border.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I'd be right there with them if I could. Especially after reading another post here on ATS. It said that 7 'other' countries signed on with Mexico to protest the AZ law.

I'm sorry, but what right does ANY country have to meddle in our laws and policies? And yet all the while what does Obama do? He sues AZ. To me that seems like treasonous behavior.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Well I hate to say it Barry... but you're not doing your job.

Lets focus on your second paragraph.

Why does the US feel they can dictate law and policy to anywhere in the world that they please?

Complete double standard there.

I'm not against Americans standing up for what they believe in. If you want to fight, go do it. I just think that one comment had a bad choice of words.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I can't believe all this attention that people are giving the poor "Dislocated Foreign Travelers" they only want to pick oranges people!!
Or so some on this site would have you believe.

Bring violence upon our people, we should retaliate 10 fold. Extermination of these vile inhumane murders is the only option. Playing patty cake with them on the side walk will not accomplish anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join