It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadaffi on Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Like him or loathe him.
Colonel Gadaffi gives a speach on what the rest of the world are now wakening up to.
The reality of the Obama lies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

i'm thinking it's the either the hat he's wearing or the shades that makes him more believable.

or is it the things he has done to get into power and remain there for over twenty years time?

marshal law can last more than a week it seems, huh colonel?

i'll watch, listen & read the video again when i'm better rested up.

thanks,
et

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well, I'm not a big fan of Mr. Gadaffi, but I will note that any man who travels at all times with an all-female team of eilte, highly-trained bodyguards at least gets style points in my book.

Just sayin'.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8485061c77dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdccd12e4d15.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/21/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
oh yah, eat your heart out dr. evil!

and he lives in a tent!

well when he goes outcountry.

bill clinton worships this guy! lol!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think he looks like ICE T.

As for both Gaddafi and Obama I would like to direct your attention to my signature.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wow...so this was before the US and the UK renewed their courtship with him. He sounds a bit like Chavez and Ahmadinejad.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wanna wrassle his bodyguards.

Mmmhmmm.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

lol....

I would bet any number of my own limbs that those women are hardly military trained killers... no .. I'm sure they serve quite another purpose for those.. er.. long .. voyages..

Attractive women, dressed in gear sure, hardly standing with an air of military discipline .. but at least Mr. Gadahfi looks relaxed.

edit
Actually I just read a bit about the female body guard thing.. this leader is completely effing insane. The history of his "feminist" movement is hilarious, including forced conscription of women into a military academy (because according to him girls at 13 sat at home getting fat) that eventually closed when desperate girls (13-17) tore down a fence by hand and ran away.

Then there was an incident where Gaddafi arrived in Nigeria with a small army of his Laura Crofts which where refused entry do to the large amount of weaponry.. Gaddafi attempted a 25 mile walk by himself to the Nigerian capital until the Nigerian President personally stepped in. But refused his platoon of women. They were refused entry until all weapons (except 8 pistols) were stowed on their plane.

What a nut job..

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Purple garb with military dressing, large gold jewelry, all women entourage = he is a straight up P I M P ! ! ! !

[edit on 21-7-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry but does anyone else remember that this is the guy that ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, a 747 full of civilians?

Or that he ordered a bombing of a nightclub in Germany?

Or that her ordered Libyan fighters to fire upon American Navy planes, unprovoked and in international waters?

Or that he openly to this day manufactures and sells chemical weapons to rogue states?

Or that he ordered the intentional infection of over 400 hospital patients with HIV in order to blame western medical aid workers?

Or that he is wanted in Switzerland for publicly beating his wife while he was visiting that country?

This man is a terrorist, a violent dictator and an all-around nutter! Does your hatred of President Obama go so deep as to listen to psychotic maniacs like this?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Agreed Jimmy, agreed.

But I still wanna wrassle his bodyguards.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The guy makes numerous valid points.

Having said that it seems everyone still falls prey to the 80's propaganda and decides to attack his appearance.

Thank God for entertainment tonight and God's fashion commandments to save the world /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

As for both Gaddafi and Obama I would like to direct your attention to my signature.

Funny you say that, I was thinking Carlos Santana. HaHaHa!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Funny you say that, I was thinking Carlos Santana. HaHaHa!
Up close I thought it was more Edward James Olmos.

But I am getting older and my vision is starting to go.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When you look only at his words man does he ever tell it like it is. He shoots from the hip and seems painfully honest.

I always love hearing about his desert militia he trained and armed. Who needs a militia in the Sahara? Awesome stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I googled Gaddafi's bodyguards.

A couple of the sites say that the 30-40 females are virgins.
That wrecked it for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
30 to 40 virgins how can you say that?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
They must be proven virgins to join his elite bodyguard unit.
But then the master is renowned for chasing skirt.

He may be a reformed (?) terrorist, but his past deeds pale into insignificance compared to the pure evil and mass genocide of may former US Presidents and the CIA.

Americans love shock and awe, seeing cruise missiles and banned weapons used on foreigners. Rape, torture, plunder, by the US military against foreign civilians, all for profit of US corporations.

But soon the US military will be slaughtering Americans with the same technology, and won't that be fun.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This man is a terrorist, a violent dictator and an all-around nutter! Does your hatred of President Obama go so deep as to listen to psychotic maniacs like this?

That is exactly the amount of hatred these people have for the POTUS. They would rather this country be run by a lunatic, terrorist, dictator, than deal with the Obama administration. Oh, but of course they do, look who they elected here TWICE!

And these people want to overthrow the government and bring us back freedom! They like a brutal dictator, but they want to give us freedom at the end of a gun.

They tell us they want limited government, I guess we know how limited a government they really want now don't we?

When Qaddafi is your hero, I think freedom is the last thing you really want for your country.

[edit on 7/23/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

That is exactly the amount of hatred these people have for the POTUS. They would rather this country be run by a lunatic, terrorist, dictator, than deal with the Obama administration. Oh, but of course they do, look who they elected here TWICE!

And these people want to overthrow the government and bring us back freedom! They like a brutal dictator, but they want to give us freedom at the end of a gun.

They tell us they want limited government, I guess we know how limited a government they really want now don't we?

When Qaddafi is your hero, I think freedom is the last thing you really want for your country.

[edit on 7/23/2010 by whatukno]

Nothing personal, but I think you might be building a wee bit of a strawman or three with this post.

Who are "these people" that you mention in your post? Are you referring to ATS members posting in this thread? If so, who?

I don't see anyone in this thread advocating "overthowing of the government," declaring any "hatred" of Obama, or declaring that "Qadaffi is their hero."

[edit on 7/23/10 by silent thunder]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join