It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Protocol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There comes a time when freedom of speech is no longer active, when speaking out can get you killed or worse, when an individual who is able to be targeted can and will be. A time when we are expected to shrink from controversy. A time when the control is so overt, its common knowledge, and commonly accepted. This isnt just america either.

Sometimes it may be necessary to shed your identity to protect yourself and your loved ones. The theory is, they cant hit what they cant see. They dont care about martyrs, they can make it an accident in broad-day in public. In these increasingly threatening times they can and must eliminate truth-speakers.

This is a post in reference to the Laughing Man. This phenomena will more than likely spread. And further, is common sense it happened as it was only a matter of time. The truth must be spoken. And it must break through the nearly impenetrable barrier of the msm. If they find LM, we may not even hear about it. But there will be others. This is stand alone complex, and its been caused by overt control and inability to speak out against it.

shhh. do you hear?

There seems to be an under-swelling everywhere. Or maybe I'm wrong lolz!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Can you post some links as regards the Laughing Man, or give some backstory to those of us who have no idea who or what the Laughing Man is please?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Check out this thread for the laughing man.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And what exactly does this have to do with Survival? Keep the hocus pocus outside of this forum please, we don't need it here. As darkelf already pointed out there is a thread to discuss the nonsense of the Laughing Man hacks.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
And what exactly does this have to do with Survival? Keep the hocus pocus outside of this forum please, we don't need it here. As darkelf already pointed out there is a thread to discuss the nonsense of the Laughing Man hacks.

what does it have to do with survival? "they cant hit what they cant see," 2nd sentence, 2nd paragraph. maybe you should read a post before you reply to it genius.

i accidentally your face, is that cool?

and darkelf, thank you very much, i thought maybe i should put that link up, but i figured people would know what i was talking about, guess i was wrong. lolz!

heres a do it yourself laughing man kit. enjoy!

laughing man moving pic
druchii.dr.funpic.de...

*snip*

No links to pirate sites, please.
Terms and Conditions 2b.) HaXor:

[edit on Wed Jul 21 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

Why do you have to be such a buzzkill? Being anon has everything to do with survival. Read over the OP again.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
@mav0360

"they cant hit what they cant see" has nothing to do with survival so much as it does a bunch of internet children (4chan/Anon) terrorizing people for fun. Its nothing to do with survival because going around hacking facebook pages and the like are not actions of a survivalist but those of a script kiddie or other amateur online thrill seeker.

@Jupiter Crashes

I read the original post several times to ensure that I had things straight, doesn't change the fact that its just some crap stirring nonsense and nothing more. Being "Anon" simply means you lurk on a disgusting cesspool like 4chan posting cp and doing various malicious acts "for the lulz". None of that pertains to survival as surviving means self sufficiency and reliance.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I'm not talking about 4chan specifically. I'm talking about the concept of remaining anonymous when posting controversial information in the interest of your own safety. You're taking this thread too literally and not actually looking outside of the box. Whether it be internet, fliers, or random DVDs being placed in random locations, keeping yourself anonymous could save your backside in the long run. I shall reiterate: This is not about computer hackers and kids playing cyber terrorist. This is about the concept of remaining anonymous and how it coincides with your survival in a system that has so much control over the flow of information.

Edit: Also, the laughing man isn't "stirring crap" as you so eloquently put it. He's just spreading valuable knowledge.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Jupiter Crashes]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Jupiter Crashes]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All I heard Laughing Man do was attempt to call people to action, didn't hear him give a table of how to purify water with chlorine bleach or anything like that. Being anonymous on the internet doesn't even have anything to do with survivalism, because survivalists don't trade in knowledge that can cause them any issues. Last I checked gardening, first aid, fire and shelter building and other such topics weren't likely to require one to post anonymously for their own safety. If you need to post in such a fashion chances are you are partaking in something of an illegal or shady nature such as how to build suppressors for weapons, explosives, or other dangerous items.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

At the risk of redundancy, I am no longer going to discuss this with you because you have no solid form of logic whatsoever. All you have managed to do is throw red herring fallacies at me and everyone else in this thread. However, on a final note, just because someone is posting anonymously doesn't mean they're engaging in illegal activities. Look at yourself. In a sense you are posting anonymously. You don't use an actual picture of yourself in your avatar or your signature and I'm pretty sure your legal name is not "Helig." I do not know anything about you. Therefore, unless you were to tell everyone about yourself, you are posting anonymously. Now tell me about all of the illegal things you're doing at your desk, keyboard warrior.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jupiter Crashes

I post under a pseudonym because thats just good sense, there are plenty of unbalanced folks out there. I don't however go to an extraordinary length to obscure who I am. I don't have cookies blocked in my browser, I don't run through proxies or a Tor system or hijacked wireless. My wallet doesn't contain any fake ids or such. I do just enough to keep the average malcontent from being able to show up on my door, and only then because I don't want to have to shoot someone who is mentally deranged, so arguably my pseudo-anonymity is as much for the protection of others as it is for myself.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

There comes a time when freedom of speech is no longer active, when speaking out can get you killed or worse, when an individual who is able to be targeted can and will be.

Kind of like how anonymous targets people on youtube,facebook and myspace?

Sometimes it may be necessary to shed your identity to protect yourself and your loved ones. The theory is, they cant hit what they cant see.

Well they are not "hit" but so far being "anonymous" has not prevented people from getting arrested.
Dmitriy Guzner
James Farrell
Charles Hicks
Matt Connor
Jacob Speregen
Colby Schoolcraft
Brian Thomas Mettenbrink
It looks like being associated with anonymous is more of a liability than anything.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig

1st, nice avatar. 2nd, i'm not a 4chan user. just learned about it matterafact. this has nothing to do with little twerps trying to push anarchy or stupidity or whatever these kids are into nowadays.

stand alone complex is when many individuals act individually to a common end without being affiliated.

btw sorry i flew off the handle with you. you seem to be bashing, but then, you think i'm some punk doing this for the pop anon crowd. no this is real anonymous. a lotta those kids dont know their elbow from their [snip]. these kids are fake anonymous, they still like reputations and clout. true anonymity is survivalism. thank you for giving me the chance to straighten this out.

(i am not anonymous, all i'm using is an ip hider which is easily defeatable. i can be traced through my screen name also. i'm a music artist. i am not anonymous, none of us on ats are. i'm simply giving the call. its ok that many of you wont understand.)

Originally posted by zaiger

thank you for the wealth of info. and that speaks to my last point in this post-reply that none of us are truly anonymous. but people do accomplish it. and true anonymity is a goal to be attained. these are signs that the time is upon us. and stand alone complex is necessary.

Originally posted by Jbird

sorry bout that thepiratebay org link. i didnt even think. here is a link to the actual product we're supposed to pay for. www.magix.com/us/movie-edit-pro/

[edit on 7/21/2010 by mav0360]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

and true anonymity is a goal to be attained

No, so far from everything i have observed the "goal" is to become the most trendiest person you can be. Do exactly like everyone else does abandoning every single shred of original thought. Dumb yourself down to the level of a toaster and do exatly what "anonymous" does. Sit back and give yourself a pat on the back because you honestly think that spamming long cat,slow poke and the other 15 pictures over and over makes you special.
That is the goal.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

hmm i dont know what the heck youre talking about. 1st i thought you were being constructive by teaching everyone not to follow the examples of the names you gave, but now i see youre just full of rage and hate against me.

Where are you getting this from? I never said i hate anyone...

i'm looking for a correct way to fight. i think you are here to just spread hate and division.

You are supporting a group that has had hate crimes brought against it, you say you are looking for a way to fight but i am here to spread hate and division? From where are you pulling these arguments out of?

matterafact, how is f.b.i. treating you nowadays? how much vacation time do they give you? go do some paperwork or something since youre not even a field agent, they got you sitting behind a desk and youre taking it out on me.

lol, typical... What is the weather like in la la land?
Yeah i do not agree with you so that means that i am "one of them", you might wat to try alex jone's board or david icke's board you would fit right in there.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by zaiger]

join