It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New China UFO Vid and Pic: Video from the plane!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

New China UFO Vid and Pic: Video from the plane!

www.realufos.net

www.realufos.net...

1st Post! After writing off the photos from last weeks Chinese airport closing as long exposures of a helicopter, this kind of appears similar, but in video, from a plane... Anyway, too early to form a decision... Discuss!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.realufos.net
www.realufos.net
www.realufos.net
www.realufos.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!
[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!
Chinese airport UFO..... ITS BACK!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Last night I did a final look-around on the Chinese Airport thing, and read up on the thread of the photos being debunked as long exposures. On that basis I thought the photos were no good. But this vid is interesting. Given the range the camera uses it might have to have been taken in the cockpit, but maybe not. If you had a flip or a smartphoone up against the window of a 747 you would probably be able to go around quite a bit. Apart from the funny cut around 25 seconds, it looks pretty amazing. Many people have seemingly come forward with media and spoken now, which

A: Helps give the story credence.

B: Is surprising given the controlling Chinese state

But the sheer number of people that would have been at that airport, and around it, would be impossible to completely co-erce into silence. I had a look back for the original videos of this, and there is definately two distinct sightings, the one the photos are of, and something that looks like a missile firing. I think this is the one the photos are of. If that were the case, the photo could still be a long exposure, but of a much more distant object. IE: It would be a small group of lights to the eye, and blur into a line in a long exposure. Then EVERYONE would be right! lol... I partly started this thread to start afresh from the previous two clashings of chopper/anti-chopper, ao let's keep that in tow... that photo was nailed last week. But what of this new video?

So let's open it up for the next round!

Here's the good bits:

(apparent) New footage of UFO that closed Airport in China, taken from inside the plane that was diverted from the area. This is one of the UFO's that caused the closure of a busy airport in China last week. The authorities are still baffled and have not come up with an answer as to what this might be. The Government of China has gone completely silent over th incident. The Passenger that filmed this footage from his window seat on the plane wants to remain anonymous in fear of retribution from the Chinese Government. The Story so far: "In the past two weeks, China has had two major UFO sightings. The first, on July 7, was basically a glowing streak in the sky near Xiaoshan airport in Hangzhou, a city outside Shanghai. In the interests of passenger safety, airport authorities shut down operations for an hour, and eighteen planes were delayed.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by kazaamblam]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
would you kindly fix the video link ???!??

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
UFO ?? Its the light on the end of the wing. The other smaller lights are reflections in the window which is double or triple glazed. When the filmer moves slightly the two smaller reflections move.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I saw a single report of a single airline passenger seeing a distant "sparkle". It seems that something as spectacular as shown in the video would have produced more sightings than that so I doubt it really is related.

It looks like reflections from inside the plane to me. The zooming in and out makes no sense and going back to looking at the ground at the end makes even less.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
UFO ?? Its the light on the end of the wing. The other smaller lights are reflections in the window which is double or triple glazed. When the filmer moves slightly the two smaller reflections move.
This isn't the first time this video has been posted, it's a duplicate thread, and the other thread came to the same conclusion, reflection on the window from inside the plane.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yep, sorry! Video link working now I think. Noob here, gettin everything all round backwards and upside down.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ah damn, you're all right of course... It must be a reflection from a phone or something. Fair call, can't believe I didn't realise that when I've given so many other videos the same verdict.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
But yeah, reflections on the window, not a wing tip. That would either be a really distant wind tip or a really really close plane.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazaamblam
But yeah, reflections on the window, not a wing tip. That would either be a really distant wind tip or a really really close plane.

I think you are wrong, I am sure that is the wing tip and the other smaller lights are reflections. I am sure you can make out the dark mass of the wing and to my view it is exactly where I would expect to see a light.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I agree

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well I don’t generally talk about this kind of stuff, however that looks eerily similar to something that I saw while traveling to a relatives house for Christmas last year.

We were heading across the state from I-75 to I-95, and going through all those little towns with the well known speed traps that AAA warns about on their trip-tics. The time was about 21:00 to 23:00 at night, so it was quite dark out. Over the tree tops I saw what appeared to be four bright bluish lights, which at first glance I attributed to some small town having put up a Christmas star on a radio antenna. The lights at first where in a prefect diamond or cross shape; however, after a few minutes the middle two lights started to change position and get closer together like the ones in the video did. At that point, I pointed them out to my relative who was driving the car so she would see them as well.

Now, to me as an ex-aviation guy who can identify most aircraft by type based on their lighting pattern, these did not look like anything I had ever seen before. The coloration of the lights was different, they had a distinct blue hue to them, they were exceptionally bright, and if it were one aircraft it would have had to gone from flying level to a 90 degree bank angle for the center lights to change position like they did. It also had to be fairly large based on the light spacing or multiple aircraft in formation (in other words if it had been a single aircraft, for the lights to be that spaced out it was going to land on our car, and there was not going to be any missing the point that it was an aircraft). There were no strobes, no nav lights, and no rotating beacons. The only thing that I could possibly attribute it to was a flight of fighter planes in formation. The only problem with them being fighters is that they do not normally fly with their nose gear down and their front landing light on until minutes before they are getting ready to land.

We watched them fly as best we could between the trees that we were passing, and by the time I completely lost sight of them they appeared as one long bright yellow streak of light, low on the horizon. If anyone has ever seen the shuttle launch at night, how it turns into a yellow streak of light after the boosters detach, that is basically what this looked like right before we totally lost sight of them.

My relative and myself joked about us having seen a UFO, and I attributed it to possibly being fighter planes, but IMHO they did not look like any fighters I had seen flying at night before. We used to get lots of F-16 and the Astronauts T-38’s doing touch-and-goes at the airport, both day and night.

Other then the one light being brighter then the other three, and the yellowish coloration as opposed to blue, I would say that appeared to be the exact same thing that we observed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is the same video that was supposed to show a UFO on the same flight path as Air France flight 447 that crashed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Wingtip

Airbus 330

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Yes, that video was posted in 2009.

The real conspiracy is why people are using false images and video to support the China event.

It seems that some believers are so desperate to make other people believe that they have resorted to creating fake evidence in an attempt to sway belief.

Just look for Michael Cohen's YouTube account for his website All News Web and you will see that he has a video regarding this "China UFO" and it includes confirmed pictures of helicopters taken with long exposure times many years ago. They are confirmed helicopter images yet he still parades around like they are images of UFO's. You hve to ask yourself who is Michael Cohen, and why is he spreading lies and false images and video?

There are many more like Mr. Cohen, and there is something fishy going on. I honestly think it is just pure stupidity and ignorance, but it could be something else.

I just wanted to add:

The biggest brightest object is the moon, full. The three dots are the reflections of the moon on the multi-pane glass. This is proven at 1:59 in the video yeebsy linked to. You can see they 3 dots go out of focus when the camera focuses on the mooon. This shows they are really close to the camera and out of the depth of field.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

Unst0ppable0ne.....

It's OK.....

The appalling Cohen is extremely well known as being amongst the very worst of the hoaxers & frauds.

The appalling Cohen only does what he does to gain attention & money.

I tried to duscuss things with the foul tempered Cohen, once.....

His response was epic & certainly well outside the ATS T&C's.....& therefore not able to be posted.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just for an example, here is a picture of a full moon I took with my camera phone a while ago.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The small dot below the moon is the reflection of the moon on the camera lense itself. When I moved, the dot moved in funny ways like the video shown.

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh trust me, I know. Very little gets by me without me noticing.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This Chinese incident has really confused everyone and is beginning to show how easily things are misinterpreted.

So as a last ditch effort i implore you all to research if the Chinese armed forces were scrambled ?

The answer is NO , they were not scrambled purely because this was NOT A UFO. Can you people honestly tell me the third largest superpower with nuclear strike abilities along with leo sat strike abilities did not scramble their fighter's because they could not track it ?

People, use your brain don't abuse it.

As a side note, even their military radar installation traffic was as normal as it is, there was no increase in wire traffic apart from the usual.

Next Topic...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I'm sorry, you have lost me. I'm an airport firefighter, I know what an A330 looks like.

Not for one minute in my post did I try to say what or what not is on that footage I am merely pointing out that this video keeps getting banded about under different circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join