It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$$ Find Unclaimed Money, I Did. $$$

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
This kinda looks like a spam thread to me...

I thought the same thing, which is why I had to come test it.

I went from getting ready to scream hoax, to searching for money.

I even wasn't sure I was actually at the state controllers portion of the CA.gov site the thing linked me.

So I searched it on google and browsed there. Yep 100% legit. There is no register with, that I found. You just file with the state that your money is unclaimed from.

Simple, no tricks.

Thanks for this reply, I hope the old school spam style of my OP doesn't keep people from checking this out.

With only a handful of replies to this thread we are seeing members locating money that belongs to them. $600.00 located by one member!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
thanks for this link, s+f, found something very interesting. will have to call the dept. since it might be not as straight forward as placing a claim.

due to time diffs it will take a day or 2.

check it out people!

Very interesting.....hope it's good.

I would love to learn that a ATS member located a BIG one.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yeap, Me too, I'm an heir so I'll need to gather info and see if it's worth getting the official documents.

It says "over $100" and it's an insurance company so keep your fingers crossed for me while I research.

I agree with the other poster that the headline screams scam.

Every state site that I went to required Java Scripting & set Cookies.

Beware going to any other *.gov sites until you clear those... Avoid WhiteHouse.gov especially
Unless you trust them with every other *.gov cookie you may have.

Edit to add: Great OP! S&F even if I don't get anything out of it but a lousy T-Shirt!

[edit on 7·21·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

hey, i hope too! but the time line is a problem, many years. that's why the call.

something is there but we will have to see.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
thats interesting.here's what i found where i live about un claimed money
Total value of the property in the register at July 20, 2010

Number of files Value1 % less than $500 % $500 or over Total value of the property in the register at July 20, 2010

Unclaimed successions 4,130: $38,099,322 63% 37%
Dissolved corporations 438 $4,244,206 25% 75%
Other property 894 $10,276,313 38% 62%
Financial assets 910,584 $155,402,620 94% 6%
Total 916,046 $208,022,461 94% 6%

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yeah...I'm not typing my names in any government sites. They don't let go of data too easily and they share it far too freely except for the right reasons. If you're trying to stay off grid, as much as possible anyway, not a great idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I know my OP reads like complete hardcore in your face old school spam.......yet somehow I find myself strangely reluctant to change it. I don't know why.

I hope your "unclaimed claim" is worth following up on. If it is millions please remember the hungry (me) at Christmas

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
lol, found 2 from my ex-wife and me!

insurance stuff, small change!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree, typing your name in might not be something we all want to do. I typed a bunch of names before and after i tryed my last name and it didn't work anyways. Some of the names I tried came out with results but they weren't people i actually know anyhow.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It seems that a fear of the Gov. is stopping some people from recovering what belongs to them, sad.

Unless you are wanted for capitol crimes or have found a way to completely remove yourself from every data base written and electronic, I do not think there is much if anything to worry about here...........But it's your money.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by deepred]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join