It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists, Agnostics and Pantheists Are Going to Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi there,

Did the topic title catch your attention? So it should have. Chances are that you're either an Atheist, an Agnostic or a Pantheist. You're going to hell because you don't believe in what I believe: the one, true Christian God! Only He is true, and if you do not have belief in him you shall all be swimmin' in a lake of hellfire for eternity.

Say hi to the devil for me when you meet him.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Thanks for the heads-up and I'll be sure to get souvenir. I hear the temperature is pretty good at this time of year.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
the lake of fire version of hell is a construct of your abrahamic religions. so is your devil. so keep 'em for yourself, while the rest of us try and heal the hells we humans have created on earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

There's a hell? When we die that's it we die no afterlife, that's what you're probably afraid of that there is no life after death. Me and you will go through it you won't even feel it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oh, come on now.
Of course, atheist aren't going to heaven, or hell for that matter.

No one knows what happens when we die, but you can believe anything you want to. Doesn't make it true though.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Say hi to the devil for me when you meet him.

how very christian of you, no wonder your numbers as a religion are shrinking.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ok if you guys could just accept that, then let's say you give us the earth, and you guys keep the afterlife?

Ergo, you all can stop the honor killings, burning gays, and molesting children..... and you get to tell us and everyone else we're going to hell

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Don't believe the marketing hype!...hell is a totally awesome place.

But seriously we are gonna sue you guys for misrepresentation, there is no booze, no alcohol and no goddamn random orgies and you call it heaven!...sheesh

Did we mention the free tan?

Also the devil is actually Megan Foxx

With regards,
From Hell

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Really, though, for those of you who get the point of this thread, good stuff. I'm probably a theistic agnostic myself. Well, at least I think I am.

This is just a thread that I thought I'd create to give you an example of how low these sorts of "Atheists are wrong" and "Christians are stupid" type threads are. I don't like them, and I'm sure that none of you guys like them either.

Still, if you do see the devil, tell him I said hi.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Do they have free healthcare?
Or OBAMACARE?! Now THAT would be hell!

Religion is just mans way to explain the unexplainable and give an excuse to kill/rule people "in the name of religion".

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh your God!
I'm scared now, maybe I will convert to Christianity so I can brainwash myself into thinking that I'm safe when I die.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
thought I'd create to give you an example of how low these sorts of "Atheists are wrong" and "Christians are stupid" type threads are. I don't like them, and I'm sure that none of you guys like them either.

you dont like them so you went and made one?

i get it now that you dont believe what you said, but why start a thread on the subject you dont like, only thing i can see is you wanted to start a heated argument.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"""""This is just a thread that I thought I'd create to give you an example of how low these sorts of "Atheists are wrong" and "Christians are stupid" type threads are. I don't like them, and I'm sure that none of you guys like them either.""""""

ahoy, ahoy! another of those switcheroo threads, akin to the intentionally faked ufo photos we had a while back, just to teach us that ufo photos can be fake.

hmmm.... my thought is that if someone has something to say, say it straight up. i'm game for a theological discourse. i'm also game for discussing how ATS handles theological discourses.

i'm not game for the ol' bait & switch.

Edit to add OP's quote.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by mythos]

link   

Athiests = no belief in God. Much too late - sorry.

Agnostics = sitting on the fence. These people are uncommitted until they see proof - too late, sorry.

Pantheists = belief in all gods. These people are hedging their bets - again, too late, sorry.

True believers = OK, you made it!

link   

I fail to see the purpose of this post. You my friend are exactly what is wrong with this world, even if you were being sarcastic.

Edit cause I didnt think you were joking

[edit on 21-7-2010 by MrRoboto]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

heh. Send me a postcard from hell. My address: Kyred, in Heaven, at Least for a While, Until I Return Again. To the Hell Which I Created for Myself. For a Time.

Zip code: 666

I'd love to hear from you. Send photos! I enjoy seeing how everyone has grown!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Oh, come on now.
Of course, atheist aren't going to heaven, or hell for that matter.

No one knows what happens when we die, but you can believe anything you want to. Doesn't make it true though.

Oh, no, no, no! I KNOW what's going to happen when YOU die. Trust me. Believe me. I surely wouldn't steer you wrong.

Just ask me. I have the answers for YOU, and the truth for YOU!

Yours truly, some other guy's god.

Sorry, my friend, wasn't picking on you, but I enjoyed your post.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Bah

edited again

[edit on 21/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

'Cause I can, really.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I see your God card, and play my Troll card...

(this thread appears to be troll bait folks)...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Gazrok]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join