It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP Says Tea Party is Racist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If it wasn't for racism there wouldn't even be a need for a NAACP.
Bob, once again, speaks his mine and doesn't skip a beat, or a breath, in this latest US political madness rant.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well I don't really agree with the delivery, but the guy has a point.

The NAACP is inherently a racist organization. It exists to perpetrate the racial divide between "colored" Americans and all other Americans. There is absolutely no need for such an organization in modern society.

The Tea Party cannot be racist, because it is not a solid organization or movement. It is made up of many smaller groups of people uniting under a single name and similar ideals (reaction against the current administration). It lacks the management and structure of the NAACP or similar organizations.

Does the Tea Party contain racist elements? Absolutely. Does that make the Tea Party itself a racist 'movement'? No.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I enjoy Bob's delivery.

Racism......hmmm.............

or bigotry?

The NAACP, in my opinion had it's day. It was necessary at one time.

Now is the time for folks to a NAANEP. National Association for the Advancement of Non-Elite Peoples.

I could enjoy this, until the organization loses its grip and forgets what its original philosophy was.

Michael Meyers: "The NAACP used to be a sane organization."

Did you folks watch more of the video of that Department of Agriculture representative who spoke truthfully about her personal awakening?

I don't remember her name. Sorry. She spoke about how she gave more "attention" to black farmers who were losing their farms, and a white farmer? She kicked him aside. But she sent him to a white lawyer, you know, the white farmer should be helped by his "own kind".

Yes, I heard the laughter as she was trashing white folks, "the man".

But she went on, and realized it was more than color. It was poor people, of all colors, who were struggling against the policies and actions of the rich.She appeared to have had a moment of clarity.

Now, instead of sound bites and opinions of talking heads, I'd like to see the rest of her speech.

Then, I hope, I could make own analysis of it all.

new topics

join