It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Again, I want to thank every one of you that is participating in this thread in contributing luck, and warnings along with discernments, and concerns. This process takes a bit of time, practice and form is the focus here. Rushing will get you no where. After selections are made, I will U2U information on the "digi-log" how, when and what to do, just so there is no confusion.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sign me up! I would love to participate in this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blutrance
Sign me up! I would love to participate in this.

Done
, thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
reply to post by ofhumandescent

As an added note, I have gone and witnessed a couple of these astral projection attempts in Sedona, Arizona. The only thing I can tell you is that its a beautiful place to camp out.

this is where i am bye, the sky is so beautiful.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Count me in. I'd love to be a part of the group. I can't U2U yet as it appears I need to have 20 posts. So much for being the quiet lurker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm pretty open minded, but this endeavour will only lead to disappointment. I do Yoga and I have had moments that were incredible in the Bikram Yoga setting, where I almost could see myself doing the poses but as a separate entity seeing myself under such duress. This is as far as we can go in my opinion.

thats ok, the messages recieved and contact will be inward on a higher level.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To OP and the braves,

Good luck in your endeavor. I'm interested in UFO thingy, but not like this. I do support "by any means" so I guess this included. Hopefully you get "the good guys".

On more serious idea, I suggest performing exercise among the members as warm up. Try perform remote viewing, then followed by dislocation viewing, then move up to next level. Reason is, were weak minded species, ESP is gifted, let alone talking to somebody light years away.

Its not a snap of finger, more like breaking a finger feat, thats why i say good luck. I'm sure lots of people want to keep track of your progress. Do inform us.

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
How about trying to get the alien already here instead of projecting to their homeland ?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
THE LIST:IST

***UPDATED***

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod
4. JimIrie
5. adigregorio
6. Ophiuchus 13
7. ofhumandescent
8. ammilam
9. reesie45
10. fallinstar
11. lost_on_earth
12. One Moment
13. queenannie38
14. blutrance
15. wavemaker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritnSoul
reply to post by jdmmade

Count me in. I'd love to be a part of the group. I can't U2U yet as it appears I need to have 20 posts. So much for being the quiet lurker

SpiritnSoul it's actually pretty easy to get 20 posts up. Unfortunately U2U is the only means of communication I can make with the users. I just prefer it as of now.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
Conspiracy Sidetrack:
How about trying to get the alien already here instead of projecting to their homeland ?

As for me, I will be trying to "connect" to any type of being. Since I have been adept at meditation for years, and have yet to see anything that would be explained as an "alien" (or anything un-human for that matter.)

My "experiences" involving this thread will be documented with the same objectivity I am displaying here, as well as my other posts.

IE If/When I experience something, I will relay it exactly as the experience. I will not imply anything other than it was an experience. (Though I tend to stick with Occam when it comes to things.) So, chances are, my personal opinion of any experience I have will be that it was a "misfiring" of my brain.

However, if others want to make something more out of it.
Maybe they will be able to prove it is more than a misfire...I hope so!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Thats a great post and was exactly what I was going to say Kratos40.

Sorry OP but we've had loads of people claiming to be in touch with people or even themselves being from the pleiades, which is just impossible, just read Kratos40 post and admit you made it up or had delusions of grandeur!! I also think that asking people to join you in group is against T & C.

I'm not going to post the same info because it's already been posted.
People reading this thread should take the time to check out the real facts about pleiades and actually learn something about real astronomy and then threads like this would dissappear.

Come on MODs the info about how life CAN NOT be supported in the pleiadian system is in easy reach and don't you think it's about time that if someone seriously believes this to true then they need to submit some outstanding evidence.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

As the OP stated, he is not trying for the "actual system" But something that is "near" that system.

So astronomy seems to be moot, at this point.

Or are you saying there are no planets capable of sustaining life "near" that system?

(Near as in, look up in the sky! That star is near to that other star.)
(Before replying, how "near" are the ends of an inch of sky, when viewed from the ground
)

Lastly, I notice several folks wanting to "debunk" this. You realize there has to be something to debunk, right? Why not try your hand at debunking when the OP and rest come back with "evidence"?

Of course, if we really want to debate, I could start researching the topic. Though, pre-warning, I am not too shabby at debate.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here are some links.

The real Pleiades

Wiki

Nasa

Adigregorio, you get to hear all kinds of rubbish when people talk about this system. You hear things like "oh no it's just near them" or even "it's a different system not that one but the aliens call it the pleiades" or " they are from a different system and have just moved in" like some vagrant or squatter.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Again, didn't the OP say he was trying for a place "near" that system?

Then, wouldn't it stand to reason that the place is not "in" that system?

(Why did I get links of that system then?)

As I stated, I will be trying to contact anything other than my own thoughts.

I will type the results in this thread. Alien, Demon, Angel, Mr Durden, whoever wants to talk.

However, like I already stated. I have become quite adept at meditation, and I have NEVER heard anything in my mind. Nor have I "seen" any visions/hallucinations/AP/OBE/etc.

Anyways, I am just looking to contact anything "magical" aka "un-human". If it is one of these supposed mythical aliens, then so-be-it.

EDIT (To Clarify)
I have not "seen visions" during meditation.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I might help later on in the following weeks. For now I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Quick Question:

When folks say "It can't be Pleiades because the star(s) are too young."

Are we taking into account how long it takes light to travel from there to here?

I mean, when I look up at a star, I am looking into the past, are I not?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
adigregorio is correct. I was never focused at that star cluster nor was I even focus near any star cluster, this discussion occurred when a user simply was mentioning the location of Pleiadians. In general I was focused on making contact with the nearest Pleiadian with in space. The claim that people are making that I am trying to contact life within the Pleiades star cluster is incorrect. Thank you dearly adigregorio for clearing this up.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

No problem at all!

I have learned, through much posting hardship, to clearly state what I am saying.

It works well to keep the misunderstandings down; however, it makes one appear like a [snip]...hey! That's not a bad word, all I said was [snip].

[snip] you! Citizen Snips!

Topic--
I did some basic meditation last night before bed. I didn't contact anyone, but my fan tipped over and scared the [snip] (heh) out of me!

Sneaky aliens...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

We are very similar, I've practiced Aikido for many years and was a spiritualist so learnt many meditation techniques and I also don't think were alone in this universe.
BUT and it's a big but, I've never been mentally contacted by aliens nor have I ever seen any whispy nordics in visions.
Why do the crazies always pick the pleiades when they and its surrounding area is not even 150 million years old. Then when you make the argument that life couldn't exist there they tell you that that don't exist on our level but in a higher dimension, which if thats the case then they are no where near the bloody pleiades!!

Also, check the net, the biggist con-artists out there trying to make money off the back of gullable people are people claiming to be in contact with pleiadians, then asking for donations.

To the OP, so why do you call them pleiadians then??? Check the title of your thread??

Where are they from?? Maybe the pleiades?? which is to young to have life??

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I was worried about the "name" chosen as well.

Those aliens have a bad history, hoax wise anyways.

But, like I pointed out earlier in the thread. This OP displays honesty, even when it could hurt his side of the debate. This alone is why I decided to "join in". From what I can tell, he is genuine. And I feel that deserves a chance, even if my logical side says it will be all quiet in the western sky.

(Remember though, I am not "closed minded". Really, I feel I am of a dying breed, the "true skeptic".)

I love fnords!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join