It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just because BM is likely a fake...it doesn't mean the Pleiadians are a fake.

I think there is a grain of truth in the Billy Meier story.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

If you would accept me, i would also like to join...if there is still room???

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I smell something fishy!!

From the OP:

Last night I had an experience when I was trying to go to bed, these odd flashes of lights right before going to sleep started to occur. I kept hearing these noises like a as if someone was moving around the house or was trying to navigate the something, it was very light very, odd. This was due to the fact that I was trying to making contact. It was amazing how responsive the situation was.

That is all fine and dandy, if it weren't for the OPer's other thread

Where the OPer says:

This is very motivating. Last night, I saw a couple flashed when I closed my eyes, and heard a bit of movement within my home. I don't own pets or anything. I kinda freaked me out. I think maybe it was in my head. I can't explain the odd flashes.

post by jdmmade

So OPer, what changed? Why do you no longer think these "flashes" were in your head?

Or is that information "classified"?

Sorry OPer, I now officially say "bunk".

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Any of this weird stuff connected to Freemasonry? I'm not one, but my mother was. She was an Eastern Star.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I mean no offense by this and I know it's wrong, but I'm going to inject some science here. The Pleiades system is about 100 million years old. In the cluster there is hundreds of thousands of times as much dust and debris as our system, most likely from some monster celestial collisons. There are a couple planets, very recently formed which could potentially be like earth or venus. THese planets are surrounded by hot dust meaning the collision was recent. Our solar system is about 4.5 billion years old. Out oldest microbes are about 3.5 billion years old. It took our planet 200 million years for the earth to cool enough for a crust to form. YOur Pleidians home system is only 100 million years old. Hmmm And those planets are younger than that, they haven't had time to cool and couldn't sustain life much less have developed life that is thousands of years more advanced than us.

So astral project all you want. The Pleiades system is too young to contain lifeforms similar to humans. You might be able to astral project and talk to a single celled organism. But odds are they haven't developed either, maybe in another 50 million years. With all the trash and debris in that cluster it's a constant rain of projectiles on these planets.

You probably ought to research the system where these aliens come from. I think you've astral projected and the being you've contacted is evil and trying to trick you, hmmm. Maybe Billyboy is astral projecting and tricking you to try and support his own claims.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For the people who are joining to make contact, I am glad. This is a good way to test the waters.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

They are a species that look just like us but are different in terms of their wants, they also peaceful. Pleiadians are located about 500 light years away from our planet. Click on the link below in order to see more in depth information about who they are.

The pleadies are 440 light years away and that star system is 8 light years across. Considering that our solar system is less than one light year across your statements have all the accuracy of saying "they are in space"

I will ask 20 members of ATS to join me, this journey isn't about moving or running or going somewhere. It's about uniting us with the Pleiadian species. I'm going to be following several methods through the means of meditation and astral projection.

Then why get a group? If someone can astra project why would they need to join a group at all why not do it themselves?

Currently our world is a very corrupt and sad place in certain aspects, we are not maintaining our humanity through our damaging ways.

So why are none of these aliens helping the thousands of people on youtube who claim to channel the aliens? What difference would another 20 make?

Last night I had an experience when I was trying to go to bed, these odd flashes of lights right before going to sleep started to occur. I kept hearing these noises like a as if someone was moving around the house or was trying to navigate the something, it was very light very, odd.

So you heard noises? It could hae been someone moving around or it could have been someone trying to "navagate"? That just sounds like 2 different ways of saying the same thing.

We cannot just sit here and dream, technologically we are primitive, but with meditation we allow an opportunity for us that deserve to meet, and deserve to communicate with this race, a chance. Pleiadians do what they please, the gov. is no issue for them.

From what you are saying it already sounds like people have made contact making another 20 pointless. How advanced can they be if they are using old mystic practices like astral projection instead of just using an advanced space ship? Astral projection was around long before electricity and not really advanced.

3. Before jumping into anything, I always recommend taking a shower and shaving (males). This is just to cleanse the body the mind and soul, to relax and rejuvenate you properly in order to strengthen the connection of communication.

How does shaving effect the soul? Im not sure if you noticed i know you are a fanboy but billy meier never shaved...

4. Keep a good mindset, you never want to walk in with negative thoughts or "bad things will happen" syndrome. Remember, most of that is in movies anyways. If you're connecting to the benevolent then most likely you're connecting to the benevolent, if you're not than obviously you're not.

First you are talking about astra projection to meet some aliens now you are connecting to "the benevolent", care to explain what the benevolent is?

5. Asking for the Pleiadian to visit you is totally okay, they are a species of assisting and helping humankind.

Really so far they have no helped anyone. If they are real the only thing the have "helped" is that the have helped their man friends look like whack jobs and they have helped falsify the witness accounts.

6. Meditation, thanks to mod Skyfloating, this is a meditation guide created by him for people that are ready to take on the journey:

So meditation is now a method of communication? So explain to me why you can meditate contact an alien hundreds of light years away but you cannot meditate contact me right now? should be simple. If you can meditate contact james randi you could get a million dollars.

edit to add:
PCP aka "angel dust" is dangerous and can allow people to think they are in contact with aliens.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I had to edit this lol sorry.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

You cant answer simple questions but you think you could be earths ambassador to the space people?
besides you are not supposed to use ATS to recruit people.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was thinking this could of been peaceful and kept with an open mind, thinking that this forum was indeed the right place. I guess not. This folks is a great reason as to why our species has yet to meet ET on a personal level. This persona, this close minded and "not possible" mindset, is where discouragement comes into play. What if this was your, test? Now think about this. What if I was from a distant planet, here to see if people were ready to learn about us. Come to find out that people with such closed minds still exist within this forums, strictly seeking scientific results and nothing else. At this point you've probably lost your chance. See what I mean... looking from that point of view, I see that you realize, "I messed up". The Wright brothers got denied and laughed at when it came to flying. Galileo was laughed at and forced to stop his research because he said the earth was flat. Now, people are laughing because someone is making an attempt to make contact with other beings outside this earth, pulling out the laugh card again might put a dent in your ego.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by jdmmade

You cant answer simple questions but you think you could be earths ambassador to the space people?
besides you are not supposed to use ATS to recruit people.

I've answered too many questions like yours from the previous user in this thread, you're overreacting. Calm down. I never said I am an ambassador, your jumping books while I am still reading the table of contents. LOL. This thread was created only for a possibility of contact. I am not praising, I am not hurting anyone. You make it seem like I've committed a crime.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by jdmmade

From the OP:

Last night I had an experience when I was trying to go to bed, these odd flashes of lights right before going to sleep started to occur. I kept hearing these noises like a as if someone was moving around the house or was trying to navigate the something, it was very light very, odd. This was due to the fact that I was trying to making contact. It was amazing how responsive the situation was.

Where the OPer says:

This is very motivating. Last night, I saw a couple flashed when I closed my eyes, and heard a bit of movement within my home. I don't own pets or anything. I kinda freaked me out. I think maybe it was in my head. I can't explain the odd flashes.

post by jdmmade

So OPer, what changed? Why do you no longer think these "flashes" were in your head?

Ignoring my post ehh?

Pay attention readers, this thread is full of fish.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I was thinking this could of been peaceful and kept with an open mind, thinking that this forum was indeed the right place.

How is all of this not peaceful? Open mind does not mean that people just accept everything you say.

This folks is a great reason as to why our species has yet to meet ET on a personal level.

I thought that all you had to do was meditate and astral project and you would be able to contact them. Also i thought you said that billy meier had alread made contact. Im confused.

What if this was your, test?

What if this was your test, to be able to adress simple critical issues about the very subject you are promoting.

What if I was from a distant planet, here to see if people were ready to learn about us. Come to find out that people with such closed minds still exist within this forums, strictly seeking scientific results and nothing else. At this point you've probably lost your chance. See what I mean... looking from that point of view, I see that you realize, "I messed up".

No if that were the case you would find that MANY aliens ahve come to ATS before you and have all faced a similar reaction. If the aliens have learned anything from humans it is "pics or it didn't happen"

Calm down.

Trust me i am calm, you are reading words on a screen. Any feeling that you may have is genreated by yourself.

I am not praising, I am not hurting anyone. You make it seem like I've committed a crime.

Blah blah blah, What did Dorthy say to the tin man? Hey look a strawman.

Im not making it seem like anything, everything i have said has been on topic and i have not accused you of anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

From the OP:

Where the OPer says:

post by jdmmade

Ignoring my post ehh?

Pay attention readers, this thread is full of fish.

Actually no, it's just your absurd discoveries are making no point, just wasting my time and the other users viewing space. I posted a thread earlier to see if I can make contact, I agree. Now after doing some research, I was ready to make an attempt at it. Where is the wrong in that. Please explain clearly.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Third time I have asked.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by jdmmade

I was thinking this could of been peaceful and kept with an open mind, thinking that this forum was indeed the right place.

How is all of this not peaceful? Open mind does not mean that people just accept everything you say.

This folks is a great reason as to why our species has yet to meet ET on a personal level.

I thought that all you had to do was meditate and astral project and you would be able to contact them. Also i thought you said that billy meier had alread made contact. Im confused.

What if this was your, test?

What if this was your test, to be able to adress simple critical issues about the very subject you are promoting.

What if I was from a distant planet, here to see if people were ready to learn about us. Come to find out that people with such closed minds still exist within this forums, strictly seeking scientific results and nothing else. At this point you've probably lost your chance. See what I mean... looking from that point of view, I see that you realize, "I messed up".

No if that were the case you would find that MANY aliens ahve come to ATS before you and have all faced a similar reaction. If the aliens have learned anything from humans it is "pics or it didn't happen"

Calm down.

Trust me i am calm, you are reading words on a screen. Any feeling that you may have is genreated by yourself.

I am not praising, I am not hurting anyone. You make it seem like I've committed a crime.

Blah blah blah, What did Dorthy say to the tin man? Hey look a strawman.

Im not making it seem like anything, everything i have said has been on topic and i have not accused you of anything.

So I am looking for people to help and contribute towards the positive aspect of this thread. Seeing that this is a forum, I understand that there will be people that will be questioning what I am trying to convey which is fine. It may stay on topic, but there is a certain degree where as, you'll still be on topic but you are at a point where you are questioning as part of ridicule and for forum glamor. zaiger, I am going to ask you kindly as possible, please leave my thread and do no look back.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

Third time I have asked.

To be honest, I have no clue. I couldn't react fast enough to catch it. the thing was I wasn't asleep and no one was in my house. I did feel uncomfortable though. A cold sweat overcame me. Which I never sweat in my bed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Thank you for the honesty!

With that said, sign me up

Though I confess, my magic is rusty. (Telepathy)

Meditation/prayer, I am still uber at that.

However, I will say this now, IF I see anything or get contact, I will be damned before I make it confidential.

(If that disqualifies me, so-be-it.)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
One thing last night I did do was meditate just to see if I can relax myself, and get myself into a comfort zone that I can later on trust and have a "worry free" atmosphere in my room.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

So how can you contact an alien being from across the universe knowing nothing more than a 400 by 400 lightyear area but you can't contact a person that you know is on the planet?
If you know the aliens have the intention of helping mankind then why have they not done so yet? What difference would another 20 people claiming to make mind light spirit contact make?

zaiger, I am going to ask you kindly as possible, please leave my thread and do no look back.

If i had a dollar for everytime i heard that i would be a rich man.
There is an ignore button if you do not like what i have to say then press it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join