It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Do you know how the pleiadian and taurus groups are related? Ie, they both operate out of Shasta/Telos for example, and the one is very similar to the biblical, but in the bible there are sides, the sacrifice children and smiting side, versus the unconditional love side, Christ.

Ii've had lifelong contact with the nordic blond pleidain couple and an ending of the grey involvement, ordeals we went through, up to 3 X a week, from a 3 day experience involving a very tall couple, the man was 8 feet tall, built like Triple H, long dark blond hair, and identified as being from Taurus 65 light years away and Telos/aldebaran. He said we were akin to cousins on a soul level.

His name was not really pronoucneable closest I could get was Joachim, and that is the one side, unconditional love, the watchers not the controllers. in the bible Joachim is Anne's husband, Mary's father. Now this man was not anything like that, he was wearing ET biotech uniform, and looked very blond nordic, hero type. Benevolent in that only the women doctors do checkups on women, and its something I try to research, though the channelings of Shasta do not appeal to me.

They both share a connection by location of bases, and also proximity in the cosmos. Pleiades and Taurus. I even had one person write to me and tell me to stop writing about Telos, that this was something not to be shared. But humans are so fed up with being kept in the dark and treated like mushrooms and they might as well lift the viel on everything since I refuse to allow any more of this nonsense here on this planet. Not doing it, this world is free.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not shaving, How are we supposed to contact these beings if we get rid of all our antennas?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Do you know how the pleiadian and taurus groups are related?

I know they are part of the same STAR system. But I do not have data on how they interact or are related. I do however remember reading there were supposed species WARS and some of their LIGHT DNA was obtained by another group that also is said to exist there amongst other species. [color=cyan](this is fringe data so take from it what you can) As far as the Pleiadians themselves they are said to be a species that is of Higher conscious/dimension ect. And they are said to want to help EA*RTH out BUT THEY CANNOT UNLESS ENOUGH VIBRATIONS FROM EA*RTH inhabitants are raised requesting their help.
It seems when some leave here EA*RTH they may pass thru there or encounter Seraphim/Cherubim along their journeys. So I got the feeling from the conspiracy data out there that they somewhat are connected to the activities here on EA*RTH in relation to ascension and another group is related to descension both = frequency changes but 1 is related to soul progression while the other seems related to recapture and placement within flesh (enslavement possibly) Again this is compiled conspiracy fragmented data that I have filtered on my own.

Personal experiences I feel when this project came into play that something's were occurring around and with me. My mind seemed more receptive to STO or service to others even though I had been like that already I began to more understand it. I also felt Unity_99 that forums test/experience/submit process of combining OUR wills and allowing B.E to control them was related somehow to that star system unclear as to why I felt like that. Maybe from B.E being overwhelmed by a non pleasant interdimensional who seen our attempts and possible potentials and wanted to take advantage of ALL that were interacting (notice how many were and how many are not interacting here any longer???) In the end I feel the pleiadians who are of positive nature are caring beings who do wish to assist in soul advancement. I say this again from my personal experiences and feelings since that process.

In astronomy, the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters (Messier object 45 or M45), is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus. It is among the nearest star clusters to Earth and is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky. Pleiades has several meanings in different cultures and traditions.

The cluster is dominated by hot blue and extremely luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years. Dust that forms a faint reflection nebulosity around the brightest stars was thought at first to be left over from the formation of the cluster (hence the alternate name Maia Nebula after the star Maia), but is now known to be an unrelated dust cloud in the interstellar medium that the stars are currently passing through. Astronomers estimate that the cluster will survive for about another 250 million years, after which it will disperse due to gravitational interactions with its galactic neighborhood. Template
leiades in folklore and literature

Taurus' eye is bright and piercing. This is Aldebaran (alpha Tauri), an orange giant about 40 times the size of the Sun. Aldebaran is an old star. For billions of years it has burned its supply of hydrogen until there is little left. Its future won't be as a spectacular explosion of a supernova but rather a gradual dimming into a white dwarf.

Following the lower horn out to its tip we find zeta Tauri. This is a shell star. Shell stars are main-sequence stars which rotate rapidly, causing a loss of matter to an ever-expanding shell.

Most of the interesting features of Taurus are found in the centre of the constellation and toward the west. Around Aldebaran are a number of stars which go by the collective name of The Hyades (see below).

Aldebaran is not a member of this group. Not only is it closer to us, but its proper motion is at a different angle. Aldebaran is moving at an angle of 161 degrees, the stars of the Hyades at around 102-109 degrees.

edit on 4/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Pleaides, in our channel, is a different pleaides than the higher channels, and even if the system disappears in this lower realm its not gone, its all bumped ahead.

From my own memories, Vega, was destroyed by those old empire controllers who keep messing with humans, and there was an exodus that went to many systems including pleiades. A kind of Ark, with animals, is what I recall, and even something akin to cows, so we took cheese and milk there. Now the Lyra/Vegan dna is used for many other systems, and was a large part of our system here, and the human Ets, from that system, to me are Lrya. Also, the pleidians are, ethereal.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by petrus4
They're out there. They have very very soft, light energy. I've been in touch with archangel Michael before as well, and it feels very similar to his; close to angelic.

archangel Michael, eh? He never mentioned you. Not once.

I'm beginning to suspect that I am being targetted, AB.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The cows I kept seeing on the ark were much taller than ours, not quite like these ancient breeds but horns are similar.

farm5.static.flickr.com...

So i believe our cattle, cows and dairy came from Vega dna as well.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

When you get rational questioning about all of this, your response, time and time again, is to attempt to play the "Oh you think I'm nutzoid card Waaaaaaaaay".

Get over it. It's childish, stupid and unremarkable. Be an alien with a pair, will you?

What I'm trying to understand, is that irrespective of who I am or how I behave, why I need to conform to your standards. Do I demand that you conform to mine? Would you if I did? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So i believe our cattle, cows and dairy came from Vega dna as well.

That's interesting. So I put alien milk on my Wheaties every morning.

Hm. I feel the same.

Better ET than GMO!

We're all ET, and everything here is a project. It was hijacked for a time period for more intense lessons and it was kind of partly lessons for the weaknesses in the positive groups that allowed this to even take place, so the more intense forms of lessons were kind of karmic.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

When you get rational questioning about all of this, your response, time and time again, is to attempt to play the "Oh you think I'm nutzoid card Waaaaaaaaay".

Get over it. It's childish, stupid and unremarkable. Be an alien with a pair, will you?

What I'm trying to understand, is that irrespective of who I am or how I behave, why I need to conform to your standards. Do I demand that you conform to mine? Would you if I did? I doubt it.

Conform to any standards you want. But when those standards are questioned, have the alien-nads to defend them instead, as you have, to dodge, weave and misdirect.

Just like you did here.

You see, that's the problem. Instead of constantly playing the persecution card, pluck up enough courage to be the alien you claim to be.

Is that a lot to ask?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, as I have said before, you need to write a book and with 13,000+ posts, you could have written a Harry Potter Septology of books by now.

Lost opportunities. [sigh]

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think this worked for any who may be interested. I would take time first to read the thread OP and then read up on the Pleiadian agenda to support but only when so many send them vibes to then concentrate the request. Just something I think some may be interested in.

WE LOVE YOU PLEIADIANS.
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
May be related to enlightenment some seek coming from 7 sisters region? Just throwing that out there not saying I am right but things did seem to adjust within myself from this interaction & meditation.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
however be safe and sure its what you may want to do as far as HELP for some energies may try to interfere with your consciousness as you try to link into that star system. I know deep k leaving thread there be well

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Leg of the Bull (Pleiades) is pictured, hidden, all over the place. I don't know that it means ET's come from there though. Here it is in London, Buckingham Palace.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Its another possible clue though of EA*RTH builders being influenced from the stars (Masonics) if it is the representation of the leg of the bull. Interesting connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join