It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS members, I wanted to open up an official Pleiadian contact thread. I have currently set a goal and wanted to let people within ATS know about the journey that I'm about to create, a group attempt to make contact.

Who are the Pleiadians you ask?

They are a species that look just like us but are different in terms of their wants, they also peaceful. Pleiadians are located about 500 light years away from our planet. Click on the link below in order to see more in depth information about who they are.

Link: Who are they?

I will ask 20 members of ATS to join me, this journey isn't about moving or running or going somewhere. It's about uniting us with the Pleiadian species. I'm going to be following several methods through the means of meditation and astral projection. Currently our world is a very corrupt and sad place in certain aspects, we are not maintaining our humanity through our damaging ways. I'm going to be organizing this thread by holding a list of names and we will hopefully meet up through ATS and see how the users are making progress. Last night I had an experience when I was trying to go to bed, these odd flashes of lights right before going to sleep started to occur. I kept hearing these noises like a as if someone was moving around the house or was trying to navigate the something, it was very light very, odd. This was due to the fact that I was trying to making contact. It was amazing how responsive the situation was.

This is a test, a test to see if we can make success through the means of telepathy and even meditation. We cannot just sit here and dream, technologically we are primitive, but with meditation we allow an opportunity for us that deserve to meet, and deserve to communicate with this race, a chance. Pleiadians do what they please, the gov. is no issue for them.

Warning: Before I begin you with anything, I highly recommend watching a video that gives you an idea of what you might expect, if you make contact with a Pleiadian.

Watch all the videos (Part 1 - 10):

ET Experiences of Billy Meier

Precautions and Preperation:

Patience is key. The process can take from days to weeks and even months. It depends on the progress you make.

1. As others may know, please, greed is something that is not needed when it comes to this project. When you approach the beings at a higher level ( Through telepathy or meditation ) you never approach them as I want this, I want that, I want spaceship. This will not help you or me, or anyone in terms of getting closer and understanding the realm that's beyond our earth or remote.

2. Be careful what you wish for, I'm not saying this to make you scared but I am letting you know that there are other beings out there that are not as friendly.

3. Before jumping into anything, I always recommend taking a shower and shaving (males). This is just to cleanse the body the mind and soul, to relax and rejuvenate you properly in order to strengthen the connection of communication.

4. Keep a good mindset, you never want to walk in with negative thoughts or "bad things will happen" syndrome. Remember, most of that is in movies anyways. If you're connecting to the benevolent then most likely you're connecting to the benevolent, if you're not than obviously you're not.

5. Asking for the Pleiadian to visit you is totally okay, they are a species of assisting and helping humankind.

6. Meditation, thanks to mod Skyfloating, this is a meditation guide created by him for people that are ready to take on the journey:

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

7. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: All materials here are Classified, once our tests and results are completed we will come out with a full disclosure until further notice.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
THE LIST:

1. CREAM
2. Wally898
3. jrmcleod

[edit on 21-7-2010 by jdmmade]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey, OP.
I hate to break it to you, but Billy Meier's stuff is very looked down upon here... I was duped myself. I found out the hard way: The dinosaur pics and the Dean Martin Dingalings...

And if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong), he was the one that came up with these ET's.

I mean, I would absolutely love for that all to be true, but it doesn't look it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Op, can you provide even one shred of tangible evidence that there are even "pleiadians"?

Also, just curious, but do you think that the this type of stuff which requires someone to unplug from reality in order to treat this subject in a religious manner is good for the whole team of us?

You want to make contact? You want to find out what the governments of the world know? The first step is to be taken seriously....and stuff like this, whether true or not, doesn't' help any of us get taken seriously.

Glance over my words and dismiss them easily....but dwell on what I am really saying here and you will eventually see the light.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Billy Meier is just one lead that shed light through media, maybe not as much as a believable fashion, but there are thousands of other reports around the world that lead to Lyran, and Pleiadian races. Again this is reported. This thread is here for that reason, to make contact and see what type of results we can produce, through honesty and experience.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You want to make contact? You want to find out what the governments of the world know? The first step is to be taken seriously....and stuff like this, whether true or not, doesn't' help any of us get taken seriously.

I absolutely agree stuff like this is rubbish. Astral projection isn't going to discover actual aliens any time soon imo. Only solid proof that the government cannot dismiss will do the trick.

However, I keep seeing you (and others) say that. You say it, almost every time you post. Why? Who do you possibly think is reading THIS BOARD, that we need to convince we are smart about the subject, so they will "take us seriously?"

99.5% of people never read sites like this. They could honestly care less. No one is going to take "us" less seriously by posting this sort of thing. I do think it is fruitless and will yield nothing, but I also don't think posting it here is causing whatever people you think we need to "convince" to think less of the subject matter.

And I don't know why you bother to say "us" anyways. I've yet to see you take on a serious case, positive or negative. You seem to enjoy lurking in ridiculous threads, debunking like there is no tomorrow, and claiming how we are doomed to be treated like silly circus clowns because of the content of these threads. I've never seen you take a positive "Ufos exist" stance, ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
"PCP-Classified" Sorry, that made me lol, I saw I license plate with "PCP" on it today too. Im easily amused as you can see.

Anyway, Ill join you. I try to astral project/make contact every night but I am rarely successful at projecting (at least that I can remember) and I have never made real contact although I am open to the possibility. If you do make contact through projection its not like many people are going to believe it was real, but oh well.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
"PCP-Classified" Sorry, that made me lol, I saw I license plate with "PCP" on it today too. Im easily amused as you can see.

Anyway, Ill join you. I try to astral project/make contact every night but I am rarely successful at projecting (at least that I can remember) and I have never made real contact although I am open to the possibility. If you do make contact through projection its not like many people are going to believe it was real, but oh well.

I have added you to the list. Follow the grid and you should get some results.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Why do I always have to use "magic" to talk to aliens?

Why can't I just make a post that says:

"Yo, Alien, want to talk?"

Why do I always have to use the same thing the religious use to talk to their gods?

Or is this not the same thing as "visions" and "prayer"?

Finally, thanks for acting like the supposed government:

7. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: All materials here are Classified, once our tests and results are completed we will come out with a full disclosure until further notice.

You even dangle that "full disclosure" term. Loaded phrases are fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Love the constellation BTW. Would you please ask your new friends what the name of their Creator might be? I mean we're all here at home in the universe together and everything. Would you be so kind as to ask our 'new enlightened friends' who it was who sent them here to our world? I mean, did they just go on a road trip sort of willy-nilly of their own accord?
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by jdmmade

Why do I always have to use the same thing the religious use to talk to their gods?

I added those terms to make it seem more, presentable and genuine. It's fine to ridicule. It's human nature. If you don't want to take part, than it really is not necessary to comment and laugh. This is a serious attempt that I am making here, so please bare with me.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

I didn't laugh, I was asking real questions.

May I please have some answers?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

"Full disclosure" of the findings of the report? How is that loaded? It makes no promises about what the findings will be.

How is astral projection different from prayer you ask? Come on now, have you astral projected before?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Loaded Language:

In rhetoric, loaded language (also known as emotive language or high-inference language) is wording that attempts to influence the listener or reader by appealing to emotion.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for astral projecting, maybe. Either way, the jury is still out on that. Since I find it hard to believe that one can "see" without a brain to process the images.

Since this is not an AP thread, I am willing to "accept" this as a real thing. Though, the truth is, I think it is hogwash. (At this point in time.)

Also, that part was the only ridicule I gave. Why "hide" the answers; assuming there are any to hide.

EDIT (To add: Link)

[edit on 7/21/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
Billy Meier is just one lead that shed light through media, maybe not as much as a believable fashion, but there are thousands of other reports around the world that lead to Lyran, and Pleiadian races. Again this is reported. This thread is here for that reason, to make contact and see what type of results we can produce, through honesty and experience.

Could you perhaps provide a few hundred of these thousands of reports of Lyran and Pleadian races. Not UFOs, not vague contacts, but actual reports of these races? That would be very helpful in deciding whether or not to dig out my invisible 6th finger, tin foil space suit, and plastic ray gun.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by jdmmade

I didn't laugh, I was asking real questions.

May I please have some answers?

Why do I always have to use "magic" to talk to aliens? Not really magic talk, if telepathy and astral projection is a the meaning of "prayer" in you're vocab, then I don't know which book you're reading.

"Yo, Alien, want to talk?" Go ahead and try yelling at the top of your lungs outside screaming that exact phrase. See if they join you.

Why do I always have to use the same thing the religious use to talk to their gods? We are not talking to anyones god, if you can project messages and information through telepathy, you are not praying. Telepathy( a trait that humans, greys, Lyrans posses) is used through mediumship as well. I mean these are valid attempts at making contact. Not praising a race that it is GOD or anything more than just a race.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There are Pleiadians right in your back yard.

Like they say They are a species that look just like us but are different in terms of their wants, they also peaceful. Pleiadians are located about 500 light years away from our planet.

I am really quite surprised you did not know this already.

Now what I mean is not Pleiadians per say but there direct descendants on this planet.

We you need to only look as far as the Hawaiian Islands, not all of the people are just a few blood lines are still there. In Kohala they are the Kahunas of the Island that are the blood lines of the Pleiadians.

Just ask your self how did the small Islands get populated even befor the main land was, so how did they get there did you know that Hawaii is a 19.5 degrees of the equator there is more to this.

How do I know well if you take to the King and Queen of the Kahunas they have a lot to say where they come from and a blood line to show it as will.

The Pleiadians connection starts with the Hawaiian Islands, that's the ticket.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

So, if I understand this right.

The only way to contact these aliens is through "magic"?

IE Abilities that have not been proven to exist.

Telepathy? Why would I need to astral project, if they can just read my mind?
Never mind the proof that is missing about us mere mortals having telepathy.

I tell you what, if you can get 20 folks together that can read minds. You would do better at going to Vegas for some poker!

Sorry, I don't buy this at all. I was tempted to join in, but since I need "magic" I can't. Good luck "praying" for these guys to show up.

Meditation >= Praying
Astral Projection >= Visions/Hallucinations

My personal opinion, and I have "left my body" several times.

Que "You didn't have a 'real' one then!"

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
Who are the Pleiadians you ask?

Aren't they those Aryan type aliens who love to diss humanity and warn us of our evil ways, but when it comes time for them to come forth with any help at all (like maybe a tiny piece of decent evidence they even exist), suddenly they go all Prime Directive on us?

Oh, and aren't they the same aliens who like to hang around with only one or two questionable guys in the whole world, rather than a nice, normal, healthy cross-section of people?

You know... I think I'll pass on the contact. They seem like a bunch of jerks.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I would love to join you on this journey of the unknown.

If nothing else this will help with the meditation I have just recently started practicing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join