It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best 3D movie out in 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i was just wondering what the best 3D movie out was for this year? anybody have any suggestions on what to go see? the only 3d movie ive seen is avatar. is there any movies out other than that that is just a must see in 3d? please let me know than you!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Up to now I'd have to say How To Train Your Dragon. Dreamworks showed that not all great animated movies have to come from Pixar, although every one to leave their editing suite is fabulous.

BUT, Tron: Legacy is set to raise the 3D bar in December, definitely the one to see; a perfect film for 3D.

Sendran.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
reply to post by Funkydung

Up to now I'd have to say How To Train Your Dragon. Dreamworks showed that not all great animated movies have to come from Pixar, although every one to leave their editing suite is fabulous.

BUT, Tron: Legacy is set to raise the 3D bar in December, definitely the one to see; a perfect film for 3D.

Sendran.

yep i seen how to train your dragon in 3d too...it was really good. and im also looking forward to tron as well.....the animated movies seem to be the best in 3d...monsters vs aliens was really good too....watching these is almost like looking thru a window to another place or world....really amazing stuff..3d movies have come a looong way since i was a kid. if they would just make that step toward virtual reality they could really cash in....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'd say the only one NOT to see in 3D is Clash of the Titans. None of my friends liked it, or thought the 3D helped at all. I can't wait to see Tron Legacy though...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Maybe it is Avatar,which is so amazing,most people like it fro the high technology in 3D.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Clash Of The Titans was such a disappointment. The original is spectacular, another example why some films should be left alone. I'm still in two minds as to whether a remake of Wizard Of Oz should be allowed, even if Tim Burton was at the helm.

Sendran.

new topics

top topics

join