It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are an Alien Experiment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Okay, this probably is somthing you see around allot.

But it could Be possible.

Im not here to share information, rather to request it and maybe gather some Opinions.

Go.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robottix

Im not here to share information, rather to request it and maybe gather some Opinions.

Go.

No offense but why can't you collect your own information? You're asking everyone else to do your research for you....typically not how it works here on ATS.

Again I'm not trying to offend you but you have posted your opinion but not given any evidence, data, hypothesis', etc... to support it.

On my side, I would point you to the human genome. There is no evidence to suggest any type of manipulation, or extra-terrestrial origin.

I think you if do a bit of research, this could be an interesting thread. Good luck and hope to see you posting information to support your opinion/idea.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

WOW ... look at your reply

you try to look like you are smart and know what you are saying but you dont

the OP simply said one possibility and wanted to discuss

off course there is no evidence for what he said, its just a discussion

come on, there is no evidence for anything here on ATS

if there is no evidence of alien visitation, how in the heck do you expect someone to post evidence to support a theory based on aliens ... thats non sense

--

back to the original subject ... well, we could be an alien experiment, but there is not a lot to be said about it: the only way for us to find something out is to decode DNA and to find out if there is some message or something, otherwise, there is no way to find out

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Damn...I was expecting like a cool theory or something...I've believed the same thing before I even joined ATS...I had reached that conclusion simply on my own reasoning and logic, based on the research I had done, long before I was exposed to the out there hypothesis presented by conspiracy theorists...but I guess that's how I became a conspiracy theorist...this very theory and my lust for knowledge pertaining to anything Alien.

It's actually quite an old theory. Some call it the "Ancient Astronaut Theory"...the theory differs among the UFO community...but it essentially claims that Aliens had an important part in the development of early man, and they interbred with humans to create hybrids. They provided the Egyptians with things such as mathematics and astronomy, and helped them to build the pyramids, which is actually a machine of some description.

My own theories go a bit deeper, and say that Earth is basically an Alien ant farm...we are an Alien hybrid species...consisting of a humanoid Alien species, and the most humanoid species on Earth, the primate. The "missing link" in the human fossil line is because there simply is no link. We were a completely new species at our time of creation, made as a result of advanced genetic engineering projects. Abductions are probably a result of their research, they most likely take DNA samples and insert nanotech devices for further remote monitoring.

I'm sure you would have heard of the "Ancient Alien" series? If not, try this. One of my favorite documentaries, some great information is presented in that series, there is also an older Ancient Alien doco, made before the series, that is probably worth watching as well. There was also an old documentary called "The Secret KGB files" or something like that...I'm not sure how legitimate it was, but it had some great stuff relating to the AA theory if I remember correctly...

EDIT: To add some of my threads pertaining to the AA theory.

1. Human Intelligence
2. Is this possible?!? A thought provoking theory...
3. The Aims of Aliens - This is the theory I had conjured up before joining ATS, I presented it to ATS shortly after I joined. My ideas and theories have probably changed a fair bit since then, but it's still relevant to a lot of the things I believe.

[edit on 21/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I actually agree with jfj123, 3 lines of vague questions isn't sufficient for a new thread...however, if this wasn't a fav topic of mine I probably wouldn't have replied at all, why waste my time adding nothing constructive to a thread that already appears to be constructed on nothing.

[edit on 20/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't know if I would say we are a experiment, however if they are out there or here you can bet they are taking notes and learning all about us. For those who say they have been abducted and if that is true then they were most like experimented on. I think we may have used aliens to experiment on as well but data collected would be Gvt. Top Secret.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Robottix

Hello Robottix,

I have read the Terra Papers not too long ago and it has some interesting features. It was recommended to me by another nice person here on ATS and it's worth the read. It's been talked about here on this site.

There is this one thread below, but if you use the Search function, you will find more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you say, it could be possible.

~S.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
But there is evidience.

And its pretty Astonishing:

ExtraTerristrial Genes found in Human DNA

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That article has been posted on here a few times and every time it is shown to be a hoax. Here is a fairly recent thread on it that shows all of the problems with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OK I'll play,.. of course we are,.
Like a planet sized ant farm.
nearly all humans kinda have an animal look alike in one form or another.
This could be DNA manipulation
Some people look like pugs
some like pigs or walruses
some people like to swim
some like to run
hell there are some people that you'd swear were chickens or pidgins by the way their head bops around when they'r talkn.
some people crave meat.
some crave only veggies.
some like to beat their chest over territory
and others scamper and hide.
So,.. Which one do you thing you are?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer". The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

Professor Chang further stipulates that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes. We can't know their motives - whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or is it long time ongoing business of seedling life in the universe."
Thanks for that link Robottix...that just solidifies everything I believe...and I didn't need to do complex analysis to figure it out...

Humans are intelligent organic machines...though we are "artificial" in the sense that we were partially designed by other intelligent life...DNA contains all the instructions and information required to make a human, and any set of instructions must have some sort of syntax, therefore the syntax used in DNA can be understood and modified or added to...God most certainty isn't the only one that can build intelligent life, even if "he" has done so.

EDIT: Wait...hold on a second here...this scientist is making some big claims...the article isn't dated either, do you know when it was released?

Human Genome Project Coordinators find absolute proof of Extraterrestrial contact with 'Earth humans' via DNA evidence.

Professor Chang further indicates that "What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code." Mr. Chang then affirms that the "First fact is, the complete 'program' was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact. The second fact is, that genes by themselves are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in 'the game'."

"Soon or later", Professor Chang says "we have to come to grips with the unbelievable notion that every life on Earth carries genetic code for his extraterrestrial cousin and that evolution is not what we think it is."

Ooops, silly me, the poster under you reckons it's a hoax aye...well, time to check it out...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok, this is a little interesting...that hoax thread linked by a poster above, IMO, does not at all reach a definitive conclusion...one poster says this:

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Did you notice the "Hoax" tag. The article is a hoax on a fake news site that has links to a discussion board that is a known attack site.

And the thread was labeled a hoax at the OP's request:

this thread has been labeled hoax on my requests to the mods

Apparently people were also having trouble identifying "Professor Chang". Along with that and the untrustworthy source of the article, it was disregarded...but isn't the The Canadian a safe and refutable source? I haven't really found anything on Professor Chang as of yet...

I guess we will never really know...this still seems to be more of a mystery than a hoax to me...

have attempted to verify the existence of Prof Chang and his team of researchers but have so far been unsuccessful. Significantly, Linda Moulton Howe conducted an interview with Prof John McPherson, a former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. Prof McPherson had no knowledge of Prof Chang, but acknowledged that the extensive number of scientists working on the Human Genome Project made it possible that they had simply not met or yet communicated by email. www.earthfiles.com... . Prof McPherson commented that he did not find the Prof Chang story to be credible. Yet it is very likely that there is a more classified branch of the Human Genome Project that involves the location of extraterrestrial genetics which Prof McPherson and many other Human Genome Project scientists may simply not be aware of.

While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

Source: www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 21/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by jfj123

you try to look like you are smart and know what you are saying but you dont

the OP simply said one possibility and wanted to discuss

off course there is no evidence for what he said, its just a discussion

come on, there is no evidence for anything here on ATS

Of course there is evidence on ATS. To make this statement is absurd.

if there is no evidence of alien visitation, how in the heck do you expect someone to post evidence to support a theory based on aliens ... thats non sense

I'll use your own words against you.

"WOW ... look at your reply you try to look like you are smart and know what you are saying but you dont"

Wow, who knew that little sentence would come back to haunt you so quickly

Before trying to insult me, you may have wanted to actually READ MY POST.

If you actually READ MY POST, this sentence would have looked familiar
"Again I'm not trying to offend you but you have posted your opinion but not given any evidence, data, hypothesis', etc... to support it. "
If you'll notice, I suggested he could post data, or he could post evidence, or he could post a simple hypothesis.
Now let's go ahead and look a bit more closely at the word, "HYPOTHESIS", shall we kids????

HYPOTHESIS:

1. a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
2. a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.
3. the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
4. a mere assumption or guess.

source: dictionary.reference.com...

Please read 4. , at least 50 times or until the meaning passes through all layers of granite found under your hair.

back to the original subject ... well, we could be an alien experiment, but there is not a lot to be said about it: the only way for us to find something out is to decode DNA and to find out if there is some message or something, otherwise, there is no way to find out

Are you familiar with THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT ????

Completed in 2003, the Human Genome Project (HGP) was a 13-year project coordinated by the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Institutes of Health. During the early years of the HGP, the Wellcome Trust (U.K.) became a major partner; additional contributions came from Japan, France, Germany, China, and others. See our history page for more information.

Project goals were to

* identify all the approximately 20,000-25,000 genes in human DNA,
* determine the sequences of the 3 billion chemical base pairs that make up human DNA,
* store this information in databases,
* improve tools for data analysis,
* transfer related technologies to the private sector, and
* address the ethical, legal, and social issues (ELSI) that may arise from the project.

Though the HGP is finished, analyses of the data will continue for many years. Follow this ongoing research on our Milestones page.

source: www.ornl.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Faiol

I actually agree with jfj123, 3 lines of vague questions isn't sufficient for a new thread...however, if this wasn't a fav topic of mine I probably wouldn't have replied at all, why waste my time adding nothing constructive to a thread that already appears to be constructed on nothing.

Thank you

I have found over the years here on ATS that most threads have merit. I also believe this thread could be very interesting whether or not I agree with the threads premise. I hope the OP takes what we've said to heart and takes the time to develop this potentially very interesting idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robottix
We are an alien experiment

And just think... just 500 years ago we were god's experiment.

Sounds like the same play with a different actor in the lead role.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
WOW !...Im-not-here-to-share-information
Is there a "no star for you" feature around?

I'm sory for being harsh. The idea is fascinating ...i just hope they wont destroy samples when the experiment is over.

edit coz im twitchy.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I thought everyone that fell "all the way down the rabbit hole" believed in the Ancient Astronaut theory.

It certainly seems to be the most plausible. Unless you believe "Ruby" is the missing link, or you were created out of thin air by a god.

Maybe we haven't found the missing link yet. We're still looking.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sticky]

My favorite analogy of humans comes from Agent Smith in The Matrix.

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet." (in his closing statement he also says, "you are a plague, and we are the cure") refering to the machines, but it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that we don't seem to "fit in" on Earth, so I left it out.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

There is already a thread on ATS which gives explanation to our origins being orchestrated by other dimensional beings, or Aliens, if you prefer.

Link below to the thread which is very interesting to read if you are interested enough to take the time-out to read it, it is quite lengthy. Took me 3 nights after work to read. Anyways, see how it resonates with you.

Just quietly I've always wondered about the true (as yet unknown/un- disclosed) purpose of this so-called 'junk DNA' we all possess. If we don't need it, why was it created in us? it must be there for some reason that we haven't learned of as yet.

According to the thread (link attached below) the pyramids are some kind of rejuvenation machines used to resurrect dead beings. I had always thought they were power machines placed on the ley lines of our Mother Earth to hold the electromagnetic energy force field in place around the whole planet, or inter-galactic travel machines, now I'm just not sure. Sorry I digress from the thread purpose, apologies.

Link to ATS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4244747#pid4244747

top topics

join