It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope Glenn Beck goes blind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Apparently Glenn Beck has a disease that can lead to blindness. I think that this is just a ploy to get more press and money. Glenn Beck used to be a morning radio show host (zookeeper). He used to be a womanizer and alcoholic but since he has found "God" he has turned his life around.

He was an unknown until shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks. He then started spewing his rhetoric and support for George W. Bush. Now he uses a chalkboard to talk to the "sheeple" of America, like we are a bunch of first graders. Now that he might go blind he is using this to cry about how much he will miss seeing his wife and kids.

His current wife is his second who he met at his radio station. He started a relationship with is current wife while still married to his first wife.

Glenn Beck is so fake that it is sickening.

Glenn Beck has disease

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh already did this angle with his "Im going deaf!" act.

How long before Beck is caught buying prescription meds from his illegal immigrant maid?

Cant these guys think of a new act?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thread deleted in 5......4.......3.......2........

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I tried to post my response to this but it was too short to be allowed. So now I will post EDIT!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by JMech]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I dislike glenn becks rhetoric, in fact I hate most of it. But, I dont wish blindness on him.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My wife's grandmother lost her sight to macular degeneration and my wife has just been diagnosed with it. I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

I hope you reconsider your desire for Beck to suffer this horrible affliction.
Political opinions should never be so strong that we wish harm to those we disagree with.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I hate Glenn Beck too but I don't wish anyone to go blind!

Yeah he is a massive manipulator, controlling his sheep and a massive liar. But he shouldn't go blind.

My mom is only 41 and she has been diagnosed with macular degeneration and I don't want her to go blind. That is a horrible thing to wish upon anyone since it will affect his family too.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I don't care about his political views, I just think he is a complete fraud and I think he is just using this diagnosis to get sympathy from his fans. All he cares about is his money.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Yep no one wishes for their village idiot to go blind.
This is just another ploy for ratings.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I really can't believe your thread. I can understand disliking someone, but to actually wish blindness on someone is disgusting.

I think he is very much misleading the sheeple as well, but he has not hurt or harmed me or my family.

And for the record, IMO, both Bush and Obama suck badly. I lost a friend and fellow veteran who lived in New Orleans during Katrina, and my family that lives along the Gulf are losing money since their business is tourist based, and they are now facing foreclosure. Obama himself says that the 'buck stops with him' and that he is responsible for the contaiment and clean-up.

But I would not wish either President to go blind. To wish that on someone is pure evil.

Beck might be a jerk and an idiot, but to wish him blindness shows just how much you fall into the sheeple category yourself...don't be blinded by Demorat or Repunklican partisanship.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's wrong to wish a major disability on any human being.

If a person poses an actual physical threat to you or you are doing your duty to protect your nation, family, etc., you have a natural right to respond with force, but even in such situations it is not morally righteous to wish for your adversary's suffering per se.

And how much less so in a situation where a person merely poses a viewpoint that you dislike! If a person says something you disagree with, wish instead for the ability to effectively refute his arguments.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Thread deleted in 5......4.......3.......2........

Not deleted....but worse.....moved to BTS.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

You are aware that Rush wears hearing aids are'nt you? As to the op, how is what you are spewing any different than Beck? Not really a fan of either but if you are the future of humanity I fear for it! The last part of your screen name fits you by the way. Hack!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I don't want Glen Beck to go blind but I think it would be funny if he caught his wife in bed with a Liberal!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Sad part is that he has made all his money so he wil have no idea what it is like to be sick in America when you have sucky or no insurance.

that would be justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Beck will go blind about as fast as you become impotent... perhaps slightly less so...

top topics

join