It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is a fraud!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Originally posted by schuyler
reply to post by JimIrie

my passport says "USA" I would never say, "I am USA." but I would say, "I am American." which isn't even close to what is on the passport.

Yes, I understand, and I am saying it is a minor bit of semantics that doesn't mean squat. I am also saying the German passport is more linguistically correct than the others. It answers the question; the others do not.

Thats the point!
Everywhere on the world stands the nation on the pass.
But as germany in legal terms doesn´t exist as a nation it showes DEUTSCH not DEUTSCHLAND! Understand?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

Okay so, let me make sure I understand this. What you said, if I understood it correctly, makes a lot of sense.

Basically, the reason that is says deutsch on the German Reisepass/Ausweiß is due to the Aussiedlers; those from Russia/Eastern Europe that are of German descent. I knew that the Aussiedlers were entitled to come back to Germany. I did not know that they didn't have full German citizenship. (Pretty much my entire integration course last year was Aussiedlers. :lol

Anyway, since the Aussiedlers don't have full German citizenship/aren't viewed as German by law, but are entitled to the same rights and privileges as a "full fledged" German, in order to differentiate between the two groups, for whatever reason, the German government decided to not put "Deutschland" on ID things like ever other nationality; choosing rather to put deutsch for the "real" Germans and, let's say, russe for an Ausseidler from Russia.

That makes sense now, if that's right. It clears up something the teacher in my integration class said as well, which was that she (who is from Kazakhstan) wasn't entirely a citizen, but is. When she said that I just tuned out for the rest of the day thinking she'd had a bit too much Hefeweizen before class.

This whole thing, it seems to me, blows the OPs first point out of the water.

(Do you know if this "rule" goes for people that are eingebürgert as well? For example, I'm American. If I went through the German naturalization process, would my passport and ID card say deutsch or amerikaner on it?)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
After long search i found this document that showes all evidence and laws needed to proof my statement "the federal republic of germany doesnt exist"!
It is in german language, so if somebody is able and willing to translate it for the rest members, feel free to do it.

I am tired of arguing on this subject. If you dont want to be free and live your live on in the illusion, you are free to do this aswell...

Seven points on germanys laws

And again, this is known to the high government politics and has never been denyed at any court in germany.

This is the way my friend came free, unguilty!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

OHH GOD, do people forget that fast..

EHH WWII??

Germany collapsed? and surrendered, if you wanna call it that, or at least got invaded? Germany is part of the US territory, just like Japan.

There was a fight over Germany by USSR and the US empires. Remember the Wall?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

If you would be so kind to indulge me.

What happened (unless you're talking about the rape of our land via the allies).

My wife and I hope one day to be able to rent or buy a small place in Bavaria. There is a small town west of Stutgart that bears my family name of Hollenbach.

Its a dream. I look at the town (its really tiny
) on google map. It seems so pretty there.

My family (regretably) has mostly forgot our Muttersprache. I'm doing my part to bring it back.

It would be a dishonor to return to the Fatherland and be an "ugly american"!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by felonius

My family became americans BUT kept the love of the homeland alive!

It's silly, in my opinion, have a "love for the homeland". It's not your home.

I'm Scottish by decent but I'm not some big Scotland lover or anything. There's not logic to it. I'm an American. That's my home. Not where my ancestors came from.

We leaned engish (you dont see state doc's offered in German do you?)

Yes, in Florida, where I'm from, you can get voting stuff in German if requested.

I bet that there are lots of official papers in German in America if you just know where to look!

No disrespect intended but you miss my point.

My people never asked to have the government cater to them....nor did yours I doubt.

What is wrong with racial pride? What is wrong with being a Nationalist (regardless of your race!).

Love of ones folk is not a sin.

With me....

1st. I'm Texan and Volksdeutsch. Texas was a country (and almost a German satellite very early on). and had 5 presidents and had suffrage BEFORE the US.

2nd. I'm a Southerner. nuff said

3rd. I'm an American in the event I am needed.

Most native Texan's are the same. Sometimes it pisses off outsiders. We make no apologies for that. Its the way we're wired.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by Pryde87

"while to make sure that they dont do it again. Tell me this, how many Jews killed Germans in the war, eh? "

Not alot of people are aware of this, But it has long been speculated that the real reason Hitler declared war on Poland (and later invaded) was because of the ethnic cleansing going on close to German/Polish border at that (1935/39) Time.
It was established that up to 60/70 thousand Germans were killed and the ring leaders were allegedly funded by the Jewish church...

As noted further along, I'm not sure if our people were being savaged to that extent. I do know the "official story" of SA men posing as such.

One thing I DO know for a reason for expansion into the east was the return of lands to Grosser Deutschland after this disolution of Prussia.

Just taking back what was German.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by MrSpad
So Germany is an American colony or its run by satan? I am not sure what your trying to tell us.

Don't forget what we recently learned on ATS: that the US doesn't exist, and still belongs to the UK!

I'm just trying to figure out how gold-fringed US flags work into all this...also the war flag vs the civil flag of peacetime.

Every time I see a thread like this, I

I just learned something. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ummmm.

I was told by my GERMAN JEW WIFE....

no, your not a nazi. If you were, your fingers would be broken and not be able to type any longer!

gotta love our Deutschen Frauen!

Ich habe auch ein kleines Mädchen! She's a little terror in the goal box!

The Mighty Kahn is her hero!

This thread seems to have petered out.

Thanks to the OP for starting it. Thanks to Exmissle tech for calling me an enemy (I thank you for your service to the country regardless).

This "proclaimed nazi" is signing off unless other responses are needed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In the continental congress they had a vote on the official language of our nation the United States of America, German lost by 1 vote; I would imagine there are many documents in German.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm going to ignore most of the infighting and name calling that the thread has been mostly about and say that the picture on the back of the passport screams uterus to me. That's the first thing I thought when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nice!

Germans and the Jews are once again connected with neither having a real country of their own...maybe it is revenge

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The german passport says "Deutsch" whether the passport holder is strictly speaking a german citizen or a german without german citizenship. To do otherwise would be like when the used to put a "J" on jewish german's passports, leaving them open to discrimination. (By the way, it was the swiss who told the nazis to do it, or they would just close the border to all german passport holders. Too many german jews were entering Switzerland with no intention of leaving. It didn't take much persuasion for the Reich to do it, but they could always blame the swiss, and be telling the exact truth.)

But the aussiedler can request actual german citizenship anytime they want to. If they do that, then the german government wants them to get a certificate from their homeland saying that they are not Russians or Kazahks or whatever anymore. That means they could never go home if things got better there. Would YOU want never to be able to go back to the place you were born? Most are happy to keep both passports, even if the german one is much better.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The original poster might be correct, but not for the reason that he thinks. After the war, the Reich government was arrested. But in international law, the Reich did not cease to exist. The government simply ceased to function. West Germany was never really independent, and of course neither was East Germany. The formerly occupying forces only granted them "Limited sovereignty". In point of fact, there is no such thing. Either a country is sovereign or it is not. Also, strictly speaking, WW2 did not end until the day that the two Germanies were unified. The four allied powers declared the war to be over. But there was never a peace treaty. Could be a problem down the road.
It is said that at the reunification, the united Germany became sovereign and identical in law to the German Reich. That is disputed by some authorities in international law, due to the fact that the last constitution of Germany, which strictly speaking was never unlegalized even under Hitler, required that any change of government be made by free vote of all the german people. Such a vote was never carried out, indeed could not be carried out, because the german people who were never expelled and still live in the former german lands which became part of Poland would have to be allowed to vote in the election. That is never going to be allowed by Poland.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Hey there.

I looked it up and on the "Reisepass" ist states "DEUTSCH" als nationality aswell. No difference between the "Ausweis" and the "Reisepass".

Either Germany is the only country in the world where the description of citizenship is made somehow else or something is fishy.
Whatever it is, it is good enough reason to investigate.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zolom
reply to post by octotom

Hey there.

I looked it up and on the "Reisepass" ist states "DEUTSCH" als nationality aswell. No difference between the "Ausweis" and the "Reisepass".

Either Germany is the only country in the world where the description of citizenship is made somehow else or something is fishy.
Whatever it is, it is good enough reason to investigate.

As I said, the german passport is not proof of citizenship under german law. There are people who have german passports but not the german citizenship. Legally.
"Only country in the world". How do you know that? Have you seen the identity and travel documents of every country in the world?
"Good enough reason to investigate". By all means do so, but I feel sorry for someone who has nothing more interesting to do than to investigate the wording of german government documents.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

Mayson, the first time I saw it I thought that it looked like a vagina. But uterus is better.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ahhhh, great job OP!
This has been posted before on ATS but it was ignored.
Most of this is true and there are even Lawyers in Germany that have confirmed this, but they don't have the power to change anything about it.

Why is Germany illegal?
Because the occupier is not able to reestablish the German Reich because there is a group of "renegade" Germans that fled from Germany before the war ended and still got hold of a large part of the German Reich.
This thread is a must read to understand the bigger picture.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(MUST READ!!!)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AudioGhost

In the continental congress they had a vote on the official language of our nation the United States of America, German lost by 1 vote; I would imagine there are many documents in German.

I think almost any language is available on request.

I'm pointing out that its not on the standard forms as is Spanish. I was making a point on groups that refuse to assimilate.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zolom

From a linguistic perspective the German version is just plain out wrong. It should be named "Personenausweis" like it is in the 2 other German speaking countries Austria and Switzerland.

Epic Fail.

There is no such thing as a Personenausweis in Switzerland. You seem confused.

There's so much wrong with what you wrote there I don't even know where to start. It seems to me you either don't speak german (very well) or you're simply in over your head.

I could go over all the flaws in the OP, but Octomom did that already, and she caught almost all of them. Thanks for that.

Basically what is presented in this OP is a list of misunderstandings; most of these stem from the fact that the BRD (49-90) was stablished in expectance of german reunification, so they made provisions to be able to legally integrate the rest of germany when the time would be ripe. Most of the points made in this OP pertain to that; they read those provisions as meaning that the BRD isn't a state when all they wanted was to leave the door open for "real" (read: reunified) Germany to be created out of both parts.

As for the Berlin part; Octomom already adressed that. THe documents cites allied reservations, it does not declare a legal status.

It's pretty lame to portray Germany as the victim of anything. Such black and white stories never add up.
As for the Morgenthau plan someone else brought up - does the fact that IT WASN'T implemented have any significance for you?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join