It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is a fraud!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

How do I lack that kind of mind. Do you disagree with my argument against felenous. Go back and read his first post and see what your reaction is to it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

It is banned! If you sing that on the street you will be jailed. Simple as that! I lived there for 30 years I know what is banned there and what not

And I live in Germany now. I have never, ever heard that that stanza is banned.

We even discussed it in the integration course that I had to take when I first got here.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You lack that mind, because you called him a nazi because he pointed out Hitler had some very good effects on Germany in the early part of his time in power. Isn't that obvious? If you're calling him a nazi based on that, then you obviously lack that mind, because it's pretty well-documented that Hitler pulled Germany out of the post-World War 1 depression - the economic benefits of Hitler's rise to power that I mentioned, of which there is no denying, regardless of what you think of the nazis and the war they then unleashed on Europe.

And I've read his first post. I saw a lot of patriotism and/or nationalism there, as well as a clear (and understandable, considering the background between the countries, and what happened to Germany after they had defeated the country in WW2) dislike for Frenchmen, and - my particular favorite - Russian "dogs", but I saw nothing indicating he's a nazi.

For all we know, he may be right, and Goebbels and Himmler might've been the puppet masters while Hitler was "stoned". Though my guess would have been Bormann being the puppet master.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So Germany is an American colony or its run by satan? I am not sure what your trying to tell us.

Don't forget what we recently learned on ATS: that the US doesn't exist, and still belongs to the UK!

I'm just trying to figure out how gold-fringed US flags work into all this...also the war flag vs the civil flag of peacetime.

Every time I see a thread like this, I

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nice work OP!

There is no doubt that the Americans and Germans are tied very close together, even before the war, when American Bankers funded Hitlers rise to power. Just as you see many signs of "America" inside "Germany" ..... we see signs of Germany inside America. This is where I will go out on a limb and say...... Even though the "Occult and "Freemasons" are 2 different groups, I believe they have combined forces and have been working together since at least then end of WW2.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

OK a little history lesson here for you my friend, Pryde87.
There was a little altercation around 1914/18 and it was commonly known as the First World War.. And it is speculated that Hitler did not like the way that it finished (treaty of versailles) So he decided to have another go..

The first and second World wars were one and the same, With a little respite in the middle.
Have a look at the post WW1 map below, Much of eastern Europe was a puppet state of the Germans ( think spoils of war) and governed by Berlin IMO.. The Germans had managed to push the Russians back to there respective Borders,

With regards to polish soldiers attacking a German outpost, Just not true it was staged by the then German propaganda machine run by Herr Goebbels Department,

[edit on 21-7-2010 by foxhoundone]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
You lack that mind, because you called him a nazi because he pointed out Hitler had some very good effects on Germany in the early part of his time in power. Isn't that obvious? If you're calling him a nazi based on that, then you obviously lack that mind...

Hitler gained power on January 30, 1933.

Were these items some of the "very good effects on Germany in the early part" of his rule?

www.adl.org...

Nazi Anti-Jewish Laws

Shortly after Hitler's appointment as Reich Chancellor on January 30, 1933, the Reichstag (German parliament) began to institute a series of anti-Jewish decrees. Sections of these laws are quoted below:

April 7, 1933
Laws for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service
"Civil servants who are not of Aryan (non-Jewish) descent are to be retired."

April 7, 1933
Law Regarding Admission to the Bar
"Persons who, according to the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service of April 7, 1933, are of non-Aryan descent may be denied admission to the bar."

April 25, 1933
Law Against the Crowding of German Schools
and Institutions of Higher Learning
"In new admissions, care is to be taken that the number of Reich Germans who, according to the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service of April 7, 1933, are of non-Aryan descent, out of the total attending each school and each faculty, does not exceed the proportion of non-Aryans within the Reich German population."

Would 2 years in power still be considered "early?"

Nuremberg Laws

With the passage of the Nuremberg Laws by the Reichstag on September 15, 1935, the first direct attack on individual Jews was launched. These laws mark a sharp progression toward an irreversible anti-Semitic policy. In the future, no Jew would be able to escape intensified persecution.

September 15, 1935
Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor
"Marriages between Jews and subjects of German or kindred blood are forbidden...Extramarital intercourse forbidden between Jews and subjects of German or kindred blood...Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich and national flag and to display Reich colors...They are, on the other hand, allowed to display the Jewish colors...Whoever violates the prohibition...will be punished by penal servitude."

September 15, 1935
Reich Citizenship Law
"A Reich citizen is only that subject of German or kindred blood who proves by his conduct that he is willing and suited loyally to serve the German people and the Reich."

November 14, 1935
First Decree to the Reich Citizenship Law
"A Jew cannot be a Reich citizen. He is not entitled to the right to vote on political matters; he cannot hold public office...A Jew is anyone descended from at least three grandparents who are fully Jewish as regards race...Also deemed a Jew is a Jewish Mischlung subject who is descended from two fully Jewish grandparents and...who belonged to the Jewish religious community...who was married to a Jew...who is the offspring of a marriage concluded by a Jew...who is an offspring of extramarital intercourse with a Jew..."

Yeah, I wonder why someone who endorses Hitler's "early time" might be called a Nazi...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very nice post. This is the true definition of facism. Facism is the marriage of government with the corporations. This is the current paradigm in the USA and I see from your post Germany as well. The halls of congress in the USA are chalked full of lobbyists who represent corporate interests. They rule the halls of congress no matter what even if it is not in the best interest of the people of the USA. These are all the long tentacles of the bildibergers, CFR, trilateral commission and in the end the new world order guys. What we need is the great paradigm shift from service to self to service to others. Until consciousness shifts we are only slaves to the masters. Peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

I am fully aware of that and if you read my previous post I said that the "polish soldiers" were SS in disguise.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I mostly agree with felonius.

And calling someone nazi/antisemite is usually all about attacking someone with pseudomorality. Trying to show him/her in bad light.

To bring out truth, you don't need to attack someones personality or views.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not sure about all other stuff but normally I haven't seen anyone with a passport where nationality is stated as a country... What the hell? I mean in my passport there is name Latvietis (Latvian) not Latvija (Latvia)... Ithink Osterreich means Austrian and Austria the same word... So be cool it's okay if there's a name Deutch (German) in your passport.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Interesting thread and I encourage you to keep exploring the rabbit hole on this one.

Yes on the surface it may appear that the United States in conjunction with Great Brittan and France own and control Germany yet it actually goes much, much deeper than that, and you will have to explore a lot more history on both sides of the pond to truly understand what is transpiring.

Rome, the Roman Empire never died. Let me repeat that, Rome the Roman Empire never died.

Instead it collapsed itself after all the wealth of Rome was sucked into a few patrician bloodlines’ hands and replaced the costly welfare system of bread and circuses, with Christian Catholicism.

Germany would under the Carolingians and Lombard dynasties and Charlemagne become the Capitol and seat of the Holy Roman Empire, in part because of all the varied nations and peoples of Rome, the Germans were the fiercest and most skilled men at arms in helping to forge this new system.

Prussian and German princes of the Holy Roman Empire numbered in the several hundreds. The Illuminati, and the Skull and Bones 322, Hegel, Nietzsche, Marx and others would emerge from these Bavarian woods and create the philosophies that most states including the United States are ruled by today.

Initially during this late Middle Ages, renaissance and pre-World War landscape, Germany fulfilled the muscle role, the policeman role of the empire. Hessians and others would march out anywhere, for anyone provided they were paid and weigh in on any side of a battle. (Much like the United States is today).

Yet this was not ideal long term, as if you keep the center of military power invested in one client state too long, well it can begin to achieve a dominance that could rival Rome’s hidden power over it.

The United States was literally invented to function in that muscle role for the Empire, by gifting it with notions of freedom, and a ability to emigrate too, that would siphon off most of the world’s problem rebels and free thinkers to relieve pressure on the political structure of those states, but to also put them into uniform and fight for the cause of ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’ where ever they were needed.

Conversely freedom and democracy in the United States has come to include some 600,000 laws that govern almost every aspect of one’s existence and perspective, and taxations in excess of 50% and the largest per capita prison population anywhere in the world, with almost as many penal executions of prisoners anywhere in the world. Today our prisons actually are all over the world and many of them ‘secret’, people can be spied upon without warrant, their homes searched without them being told, and legal proceedings carried out against them secretly, and even legally assassinated abroad by the Government’s orders.

Once America’s Civil War was over, and the Corporate Government firmly in place, and the vast majority of America’s wealth vested in just a few oligarchs hands and their corporations, then it was time for us to become the world’s policeman, muscle and enforcer, and to emasculate Germany and enslave it’s population.

Germany was used as a vehicle for both establishing, populating and financing Zionist Israel, which like many other nations is a Roman invention, aimed at promoting that same religious state that Rome left us saddled with as the ultimate authority on this planet. A God that no one can see, touch, or speak too, interpreted ultimately by Rome’s actions, and the Kings, and Presidents and Premiers it would appoint as vassals to administer it’s far flung empire.

Rome actually completed it’s conquest of the world shortly before World War I, since then it’s all been about continuing to use the divide and conquer warfare it has used for over a millennium to pit one nation and one people against another, to continue to force consolidations, migrations, drive the nations into indentured servitude through debt and international laws and to use the United Nations and the World Bank, and World Health Organization, and International Monetary fund, along with these constant wars, to drive the world’s people to accept a true one world government under Rome.

Of course the problem is that Rome’s strategy is to make it look like anyone and everyone else is doing this but Rome, so the people will not rebel against the real powers behind all this madness.

Yes, Germany is a fraud, a pure fictional corporate invention, as is almost every other nation on earth, but because people refuse to investigate fully the very real evidence out there, and to consider and believe this, Rome remains in the driver’s seat, using it’s normal misdirection so that you imagine this nation, or this corporation, or this bank, or this secret society is behind it all.

So that you imagine being an American, or a German really means something, something ideally you are still willing to fight and die for, fight and die for Rome for.

You live in Rome, we all live in Rome, and if you dig deep enough into the treaties, laws, and money trails, and titles, that is exactly what you will discover in time.

Great thread, thanks for sharing your research and thoughts.

[edit on 21/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I was going to reply to that but mothershipzeta did a great job in answering your comment.

I did my disertation on World war 2 germany. Hitler was a horrible man through and through. The only reason he came to power was because he deflected the failings of the german state onto the jewish people. He created a non existent threat to be combatted and made himself the only solution to this "threat". The economy recovered, but it was in such a state that it couldnt really get any worse. Using this as an argument against the horrific things he did is weak indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What worries me the most about Germany (I am EU native) is the fact they do not have a Constitution. They are ruled by Grundgesetz (which means "Basic Law") instead. Well. Constitutions are a bunch of laws anyway so.... Nah, I see nothing strange in Germany.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

Theres nothing wrong in being patriotic but excusing the crimes of nazis using twisted explanations of history is quite disgusting.

Patriotism is primitivism!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

This guy is right, at the time of Hitlers rise to power, he saw that Germany was in the grip of an economic down turn worse than we face today. With 3 million Germans unemployed, he promised jobs for all native Germans and he delievered.

Wait a minute, that job-wonder was only possible by the help of a lot of creditors, by creating big debts.

Starting left upper corner, anti-clockwise direction: John Pierpont Morgan; Dr. Max Erwin von Scheubner-Richter; Kurt Lüdecke; Benito Mussolini; Emil Kirdorf; John D. Rockefeller; steelbaron Fritz Thyssen; Henry Ford; Dietrick Eckardt

[edit on 21-7-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Paa Tal

There's nothing wrong to be a primitivist until a proper society is established... I mean something project Venus like... Utopic # that is actually sustainable not modern society which depends of overextraction of Earth and it's resources...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Are you really stupid enough that you need to ask me that?

I said one very specific thing, namely the fact he pulled Germany out of the post-World War 1 depression. The fact you need to ask me if those things were good says more about you than me.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Where, where, WHERE did I use this as an argument for the Holocaust? Let me repeat - WHERE?! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Review history with an objective mind. Whether you like it or not, Hitler was responsible for pulling Germany out of the post-World War 1 depression. ETA. With the help of some very insidious American and European elite families.

And don't insinuate that I'm justifying the Holocaust.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you for your insight PT!
Yes, i know about this stuff, too and i know that the basic was set by roman empire and we are truly ruled by it.
But i just wanted to clarify it for all the sheeple that believe in the actual laws...

reply to post by deathmetalofcourse

Yeah, weird! Here is the basic for the "Grundgesetz" (GG)

Artikel 43 Nachdem die gesetzmäßige Gewalt tatsächlich in die Hände des Besetzenden übergegangen ist, hat dieser alle von ihm abhängenden Vorkehrungen zu treffen, um nach Möglichkeit die öffentliche Ordnung und das öffentliche Leben wiederherzustellen und aufrechtzuerhalten, und zwar, soweit kein zwingendes Hindernis besteht, unter Beachtung der Landesgesetze.

Translation:
The legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, this all has to take precautions in his power to possible public order and public life to restore and maintain, and, unless absolutely prevented, the laws of the state laws .

And thats what the GG is stating:

GG Art 146
Dieses Grundgesetz, das nach Vollendung der Einheit und Freiheit Deutschlands für das gesamte deutsche Volk gilt, verliert seine Gültigkeit an dem Tage, an dem eine Verfassung in Kraft tritt, die von dem deutschen Volke in freier Entscheidung beschlossen worden ist.

Translation:
This Basic Law, which applies after the age of unity and freedom of Germany for the entire German people, loses its validity on the date on which occurs a Constitution in which it has been decided by the German people in a free decision.This Basic Law, which applies after the age of unity and freedom of Germany for the entire German people, loses its validity on the date on which occurs a Constitution in which it has been decided by the German people in a free decision.

Never ever happened!

TO ALL:

Would be nice if someone can post the laws that applies for germany about the difference between a natural human and a incorprated person ID...
I remember there was something about how corporation property has to declined (ALL-CAPITAL-LETTER-NAME) but cannot find it...
Was it in the "Namensrecht"?

If someone can provide some paragraphs that would be fine...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join