It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is a fraud!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

My family became americans BUT kept the love of the homeland alive!

It's silly, in my opinion, have a "love for the homeland". It's not your home.

I'm Scottish by decent but I'm not some big Scotland lover or anything. There's not logic to it. I'm an American. That's my home. Not where my ancestors came from.

We leaned engish (you dont see state doc's offered in German do you?)

Yes, in Florida, where I'm from, you can get voting stuff in German if requested.

I bet that there are lots of official papers in German in America if you just know where to look!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Like i said they have it in their system...

The you better kill us now?
If you think we have it in our system it would be best to erredicate us wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is one big wow for me. I have friends who are German and they never speak of things like this. My Great Great Parents were German but moved here pre WW1. So I have a natural curiosity. I do believe that the pillaging of Germany was sad but inevitable after the Fascist/Nazi regime ran Europe. The raping of the women by the Russians is horrendous and those who committed the crimes should have had the women be able to serve them justice instead of bodily orifaces. The fact that the US got out the best minds is why we were able to be the rocket experts even over the USSR. But the criminals that we took with us is why the world is the way it is. They were the ones funded by the Rothchilds, I believe anyway. The very ones who are now connected to population reduction stories here.

Just like the USA is experiencing today, Germany was taken over and the people were pulled into things by lying politicians who were slowly putting a stranglehold on true freedoms of intellectual people. The smartest were/are being bribed in a way by the bounty of going along with what the One world government crowd wishes. These men who would be king are using the money they have appeared to have gained, through fairly crooked and dastardly means, to commit crimes against humanity and if we don't rise up together against that machine we will surely cease to be anything they do not want us to be. Today it is a German who realizes it, and tomorrow it may be a Russian but there are people waking up to the stench of false Kings making bad decisions that benefit their power hungry desires. In order to be free we have to understand what freedom means for those who would be king. Otherwise lack of knowledge, leads us to a path that resembles the book 1984. Also explains the intentional dumbing down and drugging of grade school children. Stupid citizens can't understand a sophisticated plan intended to end their freedom and smart ones can. Educate yourselves and family.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zolom

And do not ask me why but nationalities are beeing marked by writing out the name of the country NOT the nationality. This is common practice all over the world. If you are from switzerland you Nationality is not "Swiss" it is "Switzerland". I guess this was done to avoid confusing the names of countries and nationalities.

Out of curiousity, do you know what a German Reisepass, not the Ausweiß, has under nationality? Not that it's important at all, I just thought that maybe the Ausweiß says Deutsch instead of Deutschland because it's an in country sort of thing and the German government didn't feel the need to follow an international practice for passports on the German ID card.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.ihr.org...

'Reductio ad Hitlerum'

"The propagators of the new religion of the holocaust are not actually interested in the sufferings of the Jews but in the destruction of every good thing that can be tarred with the Nazi brush: Lutheran and Catholic Christianity, patriotism and the affection for one's own people and traditions, conventional morality, traditional art and literature.

"Leo Strauss called it the reductio ad Hitlerum. If Hitler liked neoclassical art, that means that classicism in every form is Nazi; if Hitler wanted to strengthen the German family, that makes the traditional family (and its defenders) Nazi; if Hitler spoke of the "nation" or the "folk," then any invocation of nationality, ethnicity, or even folkishness is Nazi ..."

-- Thomas Fleming, editor, Chronicles (Rockford, Illinois), May 2000, p. 11.

[edit on 21/7/10 by felonius]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Not here but I got one at home...it is even a new one with RFID and biometrical data on it. I post what nationality is on it later.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Another great post that ties in greatly with the whole "Freeman" perspective and within a few posts, it is derailed by (what are IMO...) disinfo agents.

I used to laugh when people whined about disinfo agents in the past but I have definitely noted a concerted effort to "hit" the Freeman effort wherever it pops up.

It's the one true conspiracy, everything links back to it. Open your eyes guys!

Good thread!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zolom

The you better kill us now?
If you think we have it in our system it would be best to erredicate us wouldn't it?

LOL on stupid comment followed by another..

Why should somebody do that? Just because it was your method used on minorities? No one is afraid of ze germans.

[Mod Edit: Trimmed nested quote. Please review this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 2010/7/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Hellas

It wouldn't be banned if it wasn't fascist

It's not banned. Where'd you hear that? It's just not officially part of the national anthem; only the third stanza is.

It is banned! If you sing that on the street you will be jailed. Simple as that! I lived there for 30 years I know what is banned there and what not

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Why should somebody do that? Just because it was your method used on minorities? No one is afraid of ze germans.

Sorry but I just get angry when I see somebody condeming a whole people. It is the same thing the right wingers do and the Nazis did. This is the cause of something like the holocaust.

Do you realize what you are seeding when you say something like this? I guess you dont. You are fueling fascism and racism yourself.

You go to someone and tell him "You are agressive" and he goes "No I'm not" and then you TAUNT him till he explodes and then you go "See? You are agressive".

This is the worst kind of person!

I could go on and call all Americans "Native killers" and how they have it in their genes and it can never be healed. But who would I help with this besides my EGO?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with having pride in your homeland - or your Fatherland. There's nothing wrong with patriotism or nationalism. (And for the record, the Prussians of the old Prussia are one of the peoples of Europe that I admire the most, for their...well, for their badassedness, plainly put). In fact, by not allowing someone to have pride in their country, for trying to silence their patriotism, you, OP and everyone else who throw around terms like "Nazi", are furthering the New World Order agenda.

That makes you far worse than the worst nazi scum from World War 2.

More importantly, if you're going to call someone a nazi, you better damn well have some solid evidence to back it up. If not, then you better shut the hell up, because you are slandering these patriots and proud Germans.

Felonius, and you others (You know who you are): Keep your pride and patriotism, and don't let those soulless, politically correct loonies tarnish it.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I like this.. because i came to my own conclusion that germany is an illusion with out this thread. It is fact that they are the most "Americanized" european country! S+F!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Baphomet is too much of a stretch. You can put almost any symmetrical resized photo in there and it's going to look like it fits, because the image you're using is also geometrical / symmetrical.

To be honest. It looks a lot like a Vagina.

If you look at the border images on a variety of "official documents" (money from all nations, certificates, passports, diplomas) you're going to see this type of artwork used. There's nothing remotely sinister to it, it's just mirror imaged geometric symmetry used as a border.

One of the first indications that humankind had greater understanding of the laws of Nature and the Universe was our grasp of the concept of geometry, and our ability to bend it to our will. Long story short - it's one of the foundations of art and science. If you take the money (bills) out of your pocket and look at the border images, you're going to see that mirror image symmetry abound, and therefore, you're going to see whatever you want to see (like a Rorshach test). Consider that with a good quantity of it, you can lay it out on a table and see more vaginas in one afternoon than Gene Simmons on the average KISS tour - definitely more than you can shake a stick at (pun shamelessly intended).

[EDITED for your you're ur]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

"while to make sure that they dont do it again. Tell me this, how many Jews killed Germans in the war, eh? "

Not alot of people are aware of this, But it has long been speculated that the real reason Hitler declared war on Poland (and later invaded) was because of the ethnic cleansing going on close to German/Polish border at that (1935/39) Time.
It was established that up to 60/70 thousand Germans were killed and the ring leaders were allegedly funded by the Jewish church...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
this thread turned into a nice think tank.... in my eyes us middle class working men/women are the rich ones... i say that because we care about others we still have our humane ways..... rich people will sell their own mother to stay rich..... ohhh not to mention we are the reason there rich..... just in # we are rich slaves if not in paper we are in character

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I'm not German by nationality but Volksdeutsch by blood.

?

Is it somehow possible to measure, in your blood, how big Volksdeutscher are you!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Not many people know that because its absolute rubbish and not true in the slightest. If that was indeed happening he wouldnt have had to create all the false flag attacks using SS members dressed as polish agents. He would have more than enough reason to declare war on poland if that was true.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Pryde87]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Theres nothing wrong in being patriotic but excusing the crimes of nazis using twisted explanations of history is quite disgusting.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
so you see... we all have the same ptb.

and i bet 10 million dollars that there're countless other countries under the same systems. s+f!

lets see, japan, south korea, afghanistan now, mexico, etc...

anywhere there are american bases. everywhere else in different forms too. the hydra has many heads brother.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I admire a mind that can look at things from a neutral and objective perspective, even when it comes to the most horrendous periods in history. It's essential for a historian in particular. You lack that kind of mind. From what little I've read by felonius, I've gotten the impression he doesn't.

For all the horrible things Hitler did, there was no doubt those few grains that consist of the good things he did, or which was an effect of his first few years in power, mainly economic in nature. We mustn't glorify the nazis, but we mustn't change or censor history to fit our agenda or political viewpoint, either.

Nobody here have justified the actions of or glorified the nazis.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by David_Reale]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join