It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Google Fits in to the Control Grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At the beginning of the 1st hour of Alex Jones' show July 20, 2010, Alex spoke about Google, which is very much in the public eye right now due to The Washington Post's article which came out on July 19 "Top Secret America: A hidden world, growing beyond control."

Before talking specifically about Google, Alex summarized what this report shows, that there are 854,000+ private corporate executives with the highest security clearances, and that they are in every town and city. He said that there are more clearances like this in corporations now than in the government. These corporations are bigger than most nation state's GDP.

He said that Google grabs wireless data, and that with this data they can predict mob psychology by using long term trends. They can also predict individual actions. This data can then be tied in to RFID and Smart Dust being implanted in new products to track everything in the real world - not just in cyberspace. He mentioned that our license plates are also being scanned.

He said that Google is the public persona of the NSA. And that the NSA is being absorbed into corporate Google. He said the NSA created Google through DARPA, and that Google was created for the purpose of absorbing everything: the internet, the government, how you pay your power bill, the phone company, the computer manufacturing - to control everything. He said that for about 5 years Google has been selling electrical power. Google is also promoting the global carbon tax along with BP.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok well, i suspect this is correct, but now we are taking your word and Alex Jones word for google being an NSA ring in?

did Alex provide any evidence for this claim? was it publicly available, or is it just him reading between the lines of the Washington post article?

i mean it obvious that three letter agencies are spread everywhere. and corporations are doing their work too, but what i believe to be obvious and what i can prove are two different things.

also you spouted all Alex Jones work up here, without your own opinion?

what this post has done is create another "he said.. she said.." situation

not really helping

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I would suggest that you do what Alex does and read documents.

You need to do your own research.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm not going to touch on much, because I don't wanna start any fear mongering but I was thinking about google voice just now.

Anyone used it? It's basically free phone service inside the US, they even assign you a number. If you need to call long distance google will call you, then connect you to your number all to your home phone. Now I'm sure it's probably harmless, but with all this talk about google being in with the government is there a purpose behind google voice? Doubt they'd be able to archive entire phone calls, but who knows.

Probably a way for google to make money, but I can't help but feel that there's also another purpose behind it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Judohawk

My impression is that every single thing we do is known by the secret government and I don't think we can avoid this. The technology they have at their disposal is way beyond what is publicly acknowledged.

It is my belief that we simply need to be aware of this reality and do all that we can to spread the word to others and try to figure out a way to help reverse the direction we're headed toward.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

There's a lot of truth in what you say. However it won't just be google controlling everything. There will be a number of transglobal corporations (possibly as low as five) that each control everything in the lives of their employees/clients/customers, in their own corporate chunk of Earth. This will be cradle to grave and involve every item and/or product you purchase and/or use.

If google were to control everything there would be no opposition. Opposition is required for continuous unending war both economic and militarily.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
Opposition is required for continuous unending war both economic and militarily.

Please expand on this a little bit. Required by or for whom? Bankers?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Judohawk

There are ways to archive entire VoIP calls quite easily, and with Google's resources, they could store millions of phone calls, or run them all through programs which filter for specific keywords. The fact that it's free in the U.S. is just an incentive to get people using it so that they can start collecting data.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

. . . fear mongering . . .

Fear mongering means a rogue government or some group or individual that uses fear to try to get people to buy in to something that is not in their best interests - fooling people.

Posting about a subject that is scary is not "fear mongering," in my opinion. It is dealing with reality - which to me is a smart thing to do.

top topics

join