It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! UFO! Or Maybe Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is an update on the UFO that was supposedly seen in China. Well looks like it was a rocket and it was near Kazakhstan.
buzz.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why, I've never seen this before! Thank you for posting it! I guess all those "skeptics" can just go fish now. If this isn't proof positive of extraterrestrial civilizations invading Earth, I don't know what is.

You keep your eyes on the latest news, dude! Let me know if anything else happens with this fast-breaking story.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Sarcasm overload. What I'm surprised is that people believe that there are UFO's and ET's piloting them.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And we're supposed to believe that this was a faked image, not a real story from china, that their politicians reporting this was all a lie, and that this was an image somewhere else, but there MAY, and note that word in this spin, its important, have been one at the actual airport, but then another word, but that was LIKELY a missile too.

IN other words, they know squat, and are lying. Go figure.

I dont believe this in the least.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you tell me the history of this story. If it looks fake, it's not no where in New China, then it's fake.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well you can read the threads on the ufo in China, there are links to the original story and it was not faked. There is no way that they tested a missile near their own airport. No country does and they said it could not be picked up on radar. The pics dont show a missile either.

I have too big a headache to spend time digging up what is easy to search on ATS, they're current threads.

So far so many farfetched attempts to explain it all away, and then this article which still uses the proverbial MAY, because its just reaching, not definitive of anyting.

Well all the posters here on ATS already spent some time doing the reaching and their opinions fall into the MAY category too.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
To me that looks like an over exposed photo of a heli with a search light turned on.
Its no UFO/Alien craft put it that way.

[edit on 21/7/10 by Ezappa]

[edit on 21/7/10 by Ezappa]

top topics

join