It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding 351NOVA smuggled from area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Whatever truth dictates, when i began i was a solid believer, i wanted it to be real. As i researched my doubts grew especially when i found he was now webmaster of novagamingworld.com and had switched his username to SpaceAce. That is the purpose of the green rectangle in the OP, he admitted to being 351NOVA. When a clip of We t.v. movie was posted the evidence was conclusive. My open mind closed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I am referring to the fifth thread down on page two of this thread. It bears your username and your avatar and ends with Kind regards Maybe...maybe not. If this is not your post, you need to call your ATS repairman.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I am referring to the fifth thread down on page two of this thread. It bears your username and your avatar and ends with Kind regards Maybe...maybe not. If this is not your post, you need to call your ATS repairman.

Debris765nju.....

I most cordially inform you that you replied to the 7th post on P2, not the 5th post on P2, that 7th post being a reply to me posted by Bob Down Under.

That is confounding my ability to respond to you in context.

Hence, my dilemma.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

Your avatar is epic & one of my absolute favorites.

DON'T CHANGE IT!

OK.....now that's sorted.....

The video has been on here previously & shown to be a CGI production.

As for the intent of debris765nju's thread......I'm not sure why him or anyone else wants to get closer to anybody when we know this is CGI.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]
Are you claiming that you did not post this?

[edit on 073131p://pm3153 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

Your avatar is epic & one of my absolute favorites.

DON'T CHANGE IT!

OK.....now that's sorted.....

The video has been on here previously & shown to be a CGI production.

As for the intent of debris765nju's thread......I'm not sure why him or anyone else wants to get closer to anybody when we know this is CGI.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not
Are you claiming that you did not post this?

Debris765nju.....

I confirm I quoted that post, which was the 5th post on P2..

However, that's not the post to which you replied in the first instance, which was the 7th post on P2 as posted by Bob Down Under.

You might want have to look at that again.

Perhaps it might be helpful if you start with the 5th post on P2, then go to the 7th post on P2.

You will see that I posted the 5th post on P2 & Bob Down Under posted the 7th post on P2.

You will see that you then posted the 11th post on P2 responding to Bob Down Under’s 7th post on P2, not the post that was my 5th post on P2.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

What is your point? I am not going to play semantics with you. this conversation should have never taken place.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

What is your point? I am not going to play semantics with you. this conversation should have never taken place.

Debris765nju.....

What is your point?

My point is that you replied to Bob Down Under first meaning to reply to me instead & I don't know what you wanted because you didn't say anything in your reply to Bob Down Under.

So we've progressed as follows:

You replied to Bob Down Under when you meant to reply to me.

Therefore I will assume your reply to Bob Down Under was actually meant for me.

However, because you didn't say anything in your reply to Bob Down Under, I don't know what you wanted.

Therefore I cannot reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
YOU need to read that post where bobdownunder quoted you and the response directly below your maybe...maybe not signature. A third time i ask you to verify your claim....a link if you please. If you have forgotten in the midst of this subterfuge, you claimed that this video, "smuggled out of area-51" had been shown to be CGI. Can you or can you not provide proof of your claim"

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris765nju.....

OK.....now we're cookin' with gas!

Regarding the blinking alien video:

That was made for a TV show.....another member has already posted to that effect.

Regarding that very strange video you posted:

I have no idea about that. It's like something out of an hallucination.....it's extremely odd.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe no5t

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

First I've seen or heard of aliens blinking. Such a act, though quite commonplace in humans, is quite noticeable in this video and, thus, surely would have been mentioned in countless abduction accounts if it is typical. But I've never heard of it.

Oh, well, another dubious piece of "documentation" we can fuss over.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by liveandletlive

First I've seen or heard of aliens blinking. Such a act, though quite commonplace in humans, is quite noticeable in this video and, thus, surely would have been mentioned in countless abduction accounts if it is typical. But I've never heard of it.

Oh, well, another dubious piece of "documentation" we can fuss over.

If you read up you'll see where the source was determined to be a TV show. It's fake.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
@T3RRABYT3 Your right ! this is my work .... when vista first came out and windows movie maker was unknown to most everyone ..... this is from a TV show. Im shocked to see it still out here ! Some UFO website back in 97 feel for this hook line and sinker ! I see the copy cats ripped it off and are still running with it.

Mr351Nova 2 months ago 12
see all

Just a post script. Just found this on YouTube, I am the guy who fell for these videos and pictures and put them out "with his permission, even gave him credit for them. He had a great story, seven short video clips and a old suitcase suitcase containing personal effects of a dead Marine Corps pilot. The story has now gone full circle.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hey could you guys get anymore facts about me wrong ? I think not !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr351nova
Hey could you guys get anymore facts about me wrong ? I think not !

Instead of just posting a rhetorical one liner why don't you tell us the facts?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thank god the confusion between my friend MMN and the OP got sorted out !
For a minute there I thought i'd stumbled on a
script read-thru for a remake of Taxi Driver !

'You talkin to me ?'

Things mite get resolved now Nova guy is here ?

Peace
edit on 083131p://05America/Chicago11 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thread closed pending staff review.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join