It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian man believes aliens have a grudge against him after 6th meteorite in 3 years hits his home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I dont know what this guy is complaining about.

From everything I have read meteorites fetch some good money on the market. Im sure more than what the damage costs.

If anything he should be be toasting to the aliens for hooking him up with a revenue stream.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
Yea I'm leaning toward him faking it.

Why would he be scared to sleep when it rains as he says in the article? That doesn't make sense.

Maybe hail has punched the holes and he has decided to say the metorites did it.

I doubt we will ever know.

Meteorites has more chance of reaching the ground during rain because it cools it down, and stops it from getting destroyed through friction > heat > in the air.

So every time it rains, according to his belief, the Aliens send meteorites towards his house, that makes sure the meteorite gets to his house without the atmosphere friction destroying it in mid air.

Very interesting, in regards to the hail, that can be confirmed if the whether data is examined, or by investigative techniques, finding when was the last time it hailed around his area.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Phone rings...

AlienJoe: "HELLO!?"

Caller: "Hey Joe, why don't you come grab a drink tonight, haven't seen you in a while."

AlienJoe: "What? Are you SNIPPING ME!? I;m at WAR OVER HERE with these M*^%#%FING Aliens! And you are asking me to have a drink!?!...

Caller: "Huh? Aliens? What do you mean?"

AlienJoe: "%^%$#! Can't you see... It's been raining for over a week straight!!! and... Ahhh! Nevermind I got to go... (yells to his wife) HONEY go grab my tin hat and pen laser... We're getting BOMBED ON OVER HERE!!!...(click)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I googled the story and found a photo.
www.metro.co.uk...

Problem is what the man is holding is NOT a meteorite.

I hunt for meteorites(along with gold nuggets) in the calif desert and know what the deferant type look like and the one he is holding is not a
meteorite.

This is just another case of a reporter not investigating a story before printing it.

Yes i believe the house was hit by A meteorite and the rest is fiction to make money.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hah! Maybe his house is sitting over a hive of enemies living underground and they're trying to get his attention - get out of the way. Small stone he's holding. Thought it would be larger!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I believe the aliens have a grudge with me ,. cause they won't come back to visit,....So '
' I guess their visit didn't go as planned'
'

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

haha thats what i thought to, only instead of a catapult i imagined him dropping them from a plane or helicopter.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is what I am leaning to, in our digital age.

Meteor hits home first time, I would have taken multiple pictures for insurance, friends, etc......

Second time......did the same #1.....then told the news

Third time.....did the same #1.....then told the news, bought a time lapse video cam or installed one throughout the house, contact local University.

Fourth time did the same #1.....then told the news, started a blog/site and looked for expert help around the world.

Fifth time keep repeating all the above and stay on record.

So where's all the documented facts?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Perhaps it might not be him that the meteor is aiming for

Energy fields are yet to be understood by humanity and this might be a clue.

Well, I did read this in The Sun (I know, don't hate me) yesterday and it did go further, saying that the University was investigating the possibility of magnetic fields in the area.

Personally, I'd say hoax. I bet his house got hit once, it brought him some attention and so he went around collecting meteorites and claiming they struck again and again for more fame and attention. I didn't read this article, but it did say in the other article I read that he was planning to open a small museum for folk to come and see the meteors. Hmm, I bet he doesn't ask for an entrance fee

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Odds of a meteor landing on your house: 182138880000000 to 1 ...
I think this guy is not telling the truth, da.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I googled the story and found a photo.
www.metro.co.uk...

Problem is what the man is holding is NOT a meteorite.

Well, if your basing this solely on the white color of the rock, you could be wrong, ...

White meteorites from Mars may hide evidence of life

EVIDENCE of life on Mars may have already arrived on Earth, hidden inside white meteorites made of sedimentary rock. That's the new hope, at least.

So far, all meteorites from Mars have been made of volcanic rock. But sedimentary rock, laid down in ancient Martian oceans, may be the best place to look for evidence of alien life, since water is a life-friendly environment.
******SKIP******
The quartz crust of each rock fused to a creamy white colour. So meteorite hunters, who usually search for dark rocks, should be looking for lighter shades, says Westall, who presented the results at the European Planetary Science Congress last week.

I'm no meteorologist, or anything, just thought I'd mention this.

Maybe this guy should just move and see if the aliens follow him and still throw rocks at him from space!

If they did, I'd start getting worried about what I did to piss them off!

If not, I'd be wondering which neighbor it was that I pissed off that had access to meteorites and was trying to make me seem crazy to the rest of the world.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join