It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Displaced Foreign Travelers: Is that what they're calling them (Illegal aliens) now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Arrest Made in US Forest Service Operation at Illegal Marijuana Site

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f74c58e7140.jpg[/atsimg]

REDDING, Calif - A U.S. Forest Service Law Enforcement Operation led to the arrest of an individual at an illegal marijuana cultivation site last week where 7,434 illegally grown marijuana plants were confiscated.

On Friday July 9, 2010 a marijuana eradication operation was conducted on the Shasta-Trinity National Forest in Trinity County, south of Hayfork, by law enforcement agents from the U.S. Forest Service, Trinity County Sheriff's Office Drug Task Force and the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement. During the raid, a U.S. Forest Service K-9 team located Gauldry Almonte-Hernandez, a displaced foreign traveler from Michoacán Mexico, who had tried to flee the area and hide while officers were performing entry into the marijuana garden.

Source: blogs.redding.com...

There is more in the article but you have seen enough----- to make my point.

What the HELL is the US Gov't doing? Why are they constantly downgrading illegal activity-on the part of illeagal (and blacks)?

I am convinced we are in the downward spiral of the country's demise. We are doomed when we can't stop them from coming and when they do get here, we don't call/identify them for what they are CRIMINALS (for Pete's sake!!!!).

I pity California, AZ, TX. May God watch over you (as you pack up you belongings and move the hell out of there).

They should have capped his Butt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5aac82ded7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/20/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ah Displaced, well these Displaced Foreign Travelers are in luck.

The US Citizens and LEGAL Residents can point them in the direction that heads back to where they came from and once they get there, they can then apply for a Visa to the USA.

Displaced by gluteals, this liberal mania is a Cancer for the rest of the Sane Society.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

How about it.

Went for a drive tonight and looking around I see a lot of Central American type looking people walking/sitting around the hood.

I got to thinking how many of they are DISPLACED~. And, how many of them even bothered to go and attempt to obtain citizenship the correct and proper way so when/if we-as a country- decide to kick the DIPLACED person butt back across the border, they would not have to worry.

I am betting ZERO

Obama and his clowns keep saying we CAN'T round up 11+ million people and ship them home. I say we CAN. Won't know until we try it!!!! I would like to try. Maybe we'll get 5-6 million first but it's a start.

I bet by the time we get to the last couple of million-they'll start putting the Citizenship paperwork in then-and quick like.

join